Author Topic: Acne is getting out of control!  (Read 10541 times)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Re: Acne is getting out of control!
« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2012, 11:28:09 AM »
But what ? How dangerous is 10mg accutane ED ? Compared to things like stanozolol, oxymetholone, methandienone etc.. I am on accutane(20mg EOD) for one year now and no problems. Just no alcohol and oral AAS.

I suggest you do some research on Accutane. It's one of the most toxic compounds on the market and is in the process of being removed all together because of it's vicious side effects.

The crazy part is, most of the bad sides don't show up until many years down the road. There are tons of class action lawsuits against it and it has been labeled one of the most toxic drugs in medical history by doctors across the world.

It should be the very last thing you take IMO.

I'm not saying it's going to harm you, but the chances that it will are high. I know a lot of guys who have used it with great results. It's just that the more medical literature i read about it, the more i cannot believe it's still on the market.

Just my .02

8)

sacharidacek

• Getbig I
« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2012, 12:11:51 PM »
I suggest you do some research on Accutane. It's one of the most toxic compounds on the market and is in the process of being removed all together because of it's vicious side effects.

The crazy part is, most of the bad sides don't show up until many years down the road. There are tons of class action lawsuits against it and it has been labeled one of the most toxic drugs in medical history by doctors across the world.

I'm not saying it's going to harm you, but the chances that it will are high. I know a lot of guys who have used it with great results. It's just that the more medical literature i read about it, the more i cannot believe it's still on the market.

Just my .02

8)
hm after 10 years with acne I have clear skin and I am finally happy that I have skin like normal people so...

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2012, 12:18:34 PM »
hm after 10 years with acne I have clear skin and I am finally happy that I have skin like normal people so...

I'm glad it's working for you.

The drug does indeed work well. I just don't like the sides it comes with.

I just want everyone to be informed before using it.

Good luck!

8)

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2012, 12:24:43 PM »

Thats like zzyz or likes of derek anthony whom were juiced to the gills, fucking happy with their lives, but eventually crashed cuz of it..

What Overload is saying is that some of the sides wont show up until many years down the road ( for example, teenage girls taking accutane, it fucks up their menstural timing, and 5 ears down the road their body and hormones are all fucked up, some of them cant get pregnant anymore).. im sure they are happy living an acne-free life, until AND ONLY IF any of the major sides show up...

we all agree that accutane works, its similar to DNP IMO.. do some research on DNP as well, it truly is a wonder drug in its own realm ( fat loss), but when you actually see what DNP is also used for in the industry ( its used in explosives, dye-removals...), then you will think twice about it... but the people who take it swear by it, they lose tens of pound by just sitting on the couch, but then again, we had some guy on here who ended up ina  hospital for about a month  cuz of DNP

OL isnt saying accutane doesnt work, he's just pointing out the hazards of it

sacharidacek

• Getbig I
« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2012, 01:09:07 PM »
omg again... I take micro dosage. 10mg ED for 220 lb guy IS NOTHING. It's not like 80mg for 140lb girl. I know I will die. Its so dangerous 10mg ED LOL  ;D here is cycle like 1000mg tst/ 700mg trenbolon/ 700mg NPP/ 70mg Dbol mild, but 10mg accutan?? omg thats real hazzard.. ::)

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2012, 06:26:51 PM »
omg again... I take micro dosage. 10mg ED for 220 lb guy IS NOTHING. It's not like 80mg for 140lb girl. I know I will die. Its so dangerous 10mg ED LOL  ;D here is cycle like 1000mg tst/ 700mg trenbolon/ 700mg NPP/ 70mg Dbol mild, but 10mg accutan?? omg thats real hazzard.. ::)

lol bro, thats your problem right there. you think we are ganging up on you and being hypocritical saying that steroids are good, but other drugs are a NO NO... noone is saying that, we arent even talking about dosages ( which is what your soo caught up on). all we are saying ( and not directly at you, but for others who read these posts) is to alert them that accutanee is a very toxic/dangerous drug, again, dont get your panties in a bunch, noone is taking a dig at you, we all know you can take low dosage and minimize/eliminate the sides, but you cant deny its a toxic /dangerous drug... we dont want people thinking that accutane is like multivitamin, practically no sides...

read this with an open mind, noone is bashing you, noone is saying accutane doesnt work, noone is saying that low dosages of accutane isnt relatively safe, all we are syaing is that accutane is a pretty toxic drug... even cinide at very low doses is "managable", doesnt mean its a safe drug

sacharidacek

• Getbig I
« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2012, 02:25:18 AM »
Dude It's like alcohol. One beer per day is fine but 10 beers per day is the ticket to hell... None of the people who had problems did not take only 10 ED, but large doses as a 60/80 mg ED and thats dangerous ...

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2012, 11:33:35 PM »

Just my .02

8)

Like what?