Author Topic: tbombz the bodybuilder  (Read 31893 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: tbombz the bodybuilder
« Reply #125 on: April 25, 2012, 02:40:57 AM »
What, you don't know the story, OK here is a quick summary no joke,...

Everyone knows Groink is jacked, pure mesomorph with nearly 20 inch guns, so Sev and him had a feud so Sev jumps on 4 grams of gear for several months thinking he can compare to groink so when Sev came up short and couldn't cut it, looked like shit in his pictures, he waited several days then comes out with new pictures, the one above.......

after receiving several compliments and a few pages into the thread, Sev went about his business acting like the man,... then along comes OneMoreRep, the brilliant man that he is, and says,.... OH SHIT....he discovers several anomaly's in the photo and points them out, turns out these pics are photoshopped to the max,UNBELIEVABLE, and everyone then starts noticing everything.

Needless to say Sev (nearly ready to commit suicide at this point) is missing in action for several pages, clearly trying to buy some time to come up with a cover-up story,.....anyhow the only thing he could think of was to say ``I did that on purpose`` claiming he was trying to see everyones reaction just for jokes,   ???

Gets even worse, Sev then gets asked by at least a dozen getbiggers to post the pic, the original one that hasn't`t been altered, and of course he doesn't`t cause the photoshopped one is soooooo exaggerated he would probably have a heart attack out of embarrassment, ...

One of the most shameful acts to date here on getbig and brutal owning for Sev, funny thing is everyone is laughing and mocking him but he actually believes people believed his cover story,.... WOW :-\

Excellent recap...But a small correction.

There was no "feud" . Sevastase took it upon himself to start 10 threads, saying he was megadosing, and he was  going to "own me"..out of nowhere...I had no beef with him.

I basically ignored him and wasn't interested in his nonsense, but he persisted and generally acted like a giant asshole, talking major shit for four months, until he finally posted his pic, and became the biggest laughingstock of all time. after enough steroids to stage the olympia, he wound up looking like he ate too much Chinese food and was holding water

And now a few people say "awwww...leave him alone already" when i brutally own him for being a dickhead and owning himself into oblivion. I guess they have short memories,

Oh and PS.....he's a "powerlifter' now..he's given up hope that he will ever have an impressive build, and now brags how "strong' he is....like a 14 year old

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #126 on: April 25, 2012, 02:45:02 AM »

There was no "feud" . Sevastase took it upon himself to start 10 threads, saying he was megadosing, and he was  going to "own me"..out of nowhere...I had no beef with him.

I basically ignored him and wasn't interested in his nonsense, but he persisted and generally acted like a giant asshole, talking major shit for four months, until he finally posted his pic, and became the biggest laughingstock of all time.

And now a few people say "awwww...leave him alone already" when i brutally own him for being a dickhead and owning himself into oblivion. I guess they have short memories,

Oh and PS.....he's a "powerlifter' now..he's given up hope that he will ever have an impressive build, and now brags how "strong' he is....like a 14 year old
hahahaha,...lol.....poor Sev, he will never recover ;D

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #127 on: April 25, 2012, 03:19:32 AM »

There was no "feud" . Sevastase took it upon himself to start 10 threads, saying he was megadosing, and he was  going to "own me"..out of nowhere...I had no beef with him.

I basically ignored him and wasn't interested in his nonsense, but he persisted and generally acted like a giant asshole, talking major shit for four months, until he finally posted his pic, and became the biggest laughingstock of all time. after enough steroids to stage the olympia, he wound up looking like he ate too much Chinese food and was holding water

HAHAHAHA

hahahaha,...lol.....poor Sev, he will never recover ;D

Sev is nothing... he's a pathetic jerk off living in a shack eating potatoes and bratwurst

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: April 25, 2012, 03:40:42 AM »
how much time is between these two shots?

A few clicks on the mouse.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #129 on: April 25, 2012, 05:16:32 AM »
Sure! But do you see any difference between his old pics and this???

True, looks the same.

Maybe he needs to up the dose  8)

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #130 on: April 25, 2012, 05:27:19 AM »
how much time is between these two shots?

Sev is a liar... see below, those pictures are old... right now he's fat... he was telling the same lies in 2006

Quote from: Cleanest Natural on July 14, 2006, 04:41:04 PM
again ...for the wiseguys who want me to do research first...i am currently 229 and covered but nowere near fat under good light i look good...anyway...i got a modeling gig and need to look super thin and tight....i got t3 and clenbuterol...i will barely work out and i need to do this in a month or so...i'll do cardio and eat tight and probably little...i need dosages for clen ant t3...i'm just coming off test so i'll use nolva for the next few weeks....is it enough info?

as for being 165lbs...  those pictures are years old

Quote from: Cleanest Natural on May 30, 2006, 05:14:16 PM
hey phil!...first off kudos on the 2 shows u won, i think u look like what a bb er should look like. U were right about haters speaking out of their asses ...i came to bb from a different sport than u ( tennis) where i played as a pro for a few years...and i did lift while doing it....i had so many people that doubted what i could lift because i weighted only 165 @ 5'10 1/2 ...but anyone who knows anything about being explosive would know that it is genetic as well...anyway i was able to squat close to 400 for reps, deadlift 360x4 and bench 305x1 ...i could also do 45 degree press with 1000 lbs+ for a few good reps. ...i could also run the 100m in just under 11sec. ... and of course when i started bb seriously i progressed much faster then other guys and everyone thought i was on AAS even though i wasn't touching any at the time. ...but hey ! like u said ..." u can't teach these guys how to make chicken soup when they don't know what chicken is! "

LOL @ 100m sprint in under 11s

6 years of being a fat troll... congrats!

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: April 25, 2012, 05:29:56 AM »

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: April 25, 2012, 06:30:50 AM »
yep, top right tile is also curved, infact barely any of the tile lines are straight
look at the backround tile on the left, his right, the tile line is slightly curving, Is this another photoshop?,,,,,, SEV=king of photoshopping himself to look bigger, what a clown

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #133 on: April 25, 2012, 09:09:49 AM »

Sev is a liar... see below, those pictures are old... right now he's fat... he was telling the same lies in 2006

Quote from: Cleanest Natural on July 14, 2006, 04:41:04 PM
again ...for the wiseguys who want me to do research first...i am currently 229 and covered but nowere near fat under good light i look good...anyway...i got a modeling gig and need to look super thin and tight....i got t3 and clenbuterol...i will barely work out and i need to do this in a month or so...i'll do cardio and eat tight and probably little...i need dosages for clen ant t3...i'm just coming off test so i'll use nolva for the next few weeks....is it enough info?

as for being 165lbs...  those pictures are years old

Quote from: Cleanest Natural on May 30, 2006, 05:14:16 PM
hey phil!...first off kudos on the 2 shows u won, i think u look like what a bb er should look like. U were right about haters speaking out of their asses ...i came to bb from a different sport than u ( tennis) where i played as a pro for a few years...and i did lift while doing it....i had so many people that doubted what i could lift because i weighted only 165 @ 5'10 1/2 ...but anyone who knows anything about being explosive would know that it is genetic as well...anyway i was able to squat close to 400 for reps, deadlift 360x4 and bench 305x1 ...i could also do 45 degree press with 1000 lbs+ for a few good reps. ...i could also run the 100m in just under 11sec. ... and of course when i started bb seriously i progressed much faster then other guys and everyone thought i was on AAS even though i wasn't touching any at the time. ...but hey ! like u said ..." u can't teach these guys how to make chicken soup when they don't know what chicken is! "

LOL @ 100m sprint in under 11s

6 years of being a fat troll... congrats!

WTF, Wow wooo these posts are legendary, aside from this post being full of pure shit, he is telling Phil Heath his life story, wow Sev is such a mental case seriously, wow just purely delusional in everything in life,

retard thinks he looks like a pro bodybuilder or something.

retard thinks he was pro tennis player

retard thinks he works with the government in top secret projects

retard thinks he can interpret dreams

retard thinks he is psychic

retard thinks every other person is a reptilian alien among us

retard thinks he is a model

retard thinks he has friends here at getbig

retard thinks his only to forms of getting back to you are "your mom" and "penis"

PS SEV, when your posting a thousand details about yourself to Phil Heath, do you really thinks he gives a shit?, really? ??? :-[

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: April 25, 2012, 09:24:42 AM »
WTF, Wow wooo these posts are legendary, aside from this post being full of pure shit, he is telling Phil Heath his life story, wow Sev is such a mental case seriously, wow just purely delusional in everything in life,

retard thinks he looks like a pro bodybuilder or something.

retard thinks he was pro tennis player

retard thinks he works with the government in top secret projects

retard thinks he can interpret dreams

retard thinks he is psychic

retard thinks every other person is a reptilian alien among us

retard thinks he is a model

retard thinks he has friends here at getbig

retard thinks his only to forms of getting back to you are "your mom" and "penis"

PS SEV, when your posting a thousand details about yourself to Phil Heath, do you really thinks he gives a shit?, really? ??? :-[

I like Sev, and am glad he posts here.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #135 on: April 25, 2012, 09:27:57 AM »
 Sorry, I also like Sev. I also like a lot of the guys that don't him though. 
O

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #136 on: April 25, 2012, 09:32:09 AM »
Sev has accomplished more in his bodybuilding career than Phil Heath could ever dream of.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #137 on: April 25, 2012, 09:39:16 AM »
Phil does not boast Sev's unique mental capacities and powers. Sev ponders deep Philosophical, Psychological and existential issues while Phil just wonders if his gear is bunk and if his butt looks too big in his new turquoise thong.  
O

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #138 on: April 25, 2012, 05:41:49 PM »
My deepest fear is taking grams of gear for years to end up like Sev, that must suck..
l

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #139 on: April 25, 2012, 06:00:07 PM »
Sev is great, photoshop or not.

Sev > Candidizzle

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #140 on: April 25, 2012, 06:49:50 PM »
someone should compile these lies of Sebastian's and his bullshit posts and start a new thread with them
a lot of this stuff I had no clue about and I've been here forever. that way the next time he starts spouting off with his stupidity after hes done licking his wounds like he does every time we can just link the thread.

I'm sure he's a good guy in real life, maybe he's just really simple and thinks his lies will make people like him more?
b

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #141 on: April 26, 2012, 12:14:09 AM »
Sev is just bringing some entertainment to the board.

Always nice with a new and refreshing discovery/invention when the board has gone stale for a while.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #142 on: April 26, 2012, 01:13:35 AM »
haha .. as ussual the people I owned and or humiliated over the years come out in drones to "make fun of me"

oh brother .. gayer than calling yourself One time hard

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #143 on: April 26, 2012, 01:26:31 AM »
haha .. as ussual the people I owned and or humiliated over the years come out in drones to "make fun of me"

oh brother .. gayer than calling yourself One time hard

Did it ever occur to you that people like to make fun of you because of YOU and not fact that they are "butthurt"?
from incomplete data

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: April 26, 2012, 01:37:21 AM »
Did it ever occur to you that people like to make fun of you because of YOU and not fact that they are "butthurt"?
I sorry dude .. I just cannot take seriously people like yourself or those clowns  :)

You do make good entertainment .. Bones .. vginas are icky.. green tshirt 12 inch arm etc ... you are laughable at best

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #145 on: April 26, 2012, 01:51:33 AM »
I sorry dude .. I just cannot take seriously people like yourself or those clowns  :)

You do make good entertainment .. Bones .. vginas are icky.. green tshirt 12 inch arm etc ... you are laughable at best

OK have you seen the last 2 pages. It's all you getting owned, so if you say to lovemonkey you can't take him serious, well look around all of getbig has taking a stab at you, so why are you still posting, man you are dumb

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #146 on: April 26, 2012, 05:12:08 AM »

I believe you're confusing me with method101 or whatever his name was. The fact still remains though, you're still a delusional little gypsy and people like to make fun of you.
from incomplete data

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: April 27, 2012, 04:21:45 AM »
I believe you're confusing me with method101 or whatever his name was. The fact still remains though, you're still a delusional little gypsy and people like to make fun of you.
:D ::)

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: April 27, 2012, 04:32:04 AM »
My deepest fear is taking grams of gear for years to end up like Sev, that must suck..

Your deepest fear is being stranded on a nigerian safari, and the 6'3 well hung tour guide getting eaten by lions.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #149 on: April 27, 2012, 11:30:37 AM »
Your deepest fear is being stranded on a nigerian safari, and the 6'3 well hung tour guide getting eaten by lions.

Hahaha  ;D. Are you suggesting that Flint's unequaled aptitude for dropping the soap while in public showers is entirely voluntary Cyp?
Trans Milkshake.