Author Topic: A Thread About Steroid Guru Paul Borresen - aka The Nutty Professor -  (Read 40609 times)

trab

• Getbig V
Re: A Thread About Steroid Guru Paul Borresen - aka The Nutty Professor -
« Reply #50 on: August 16, 2007, 11:15:13 AM »
thanks for that Trab 8)

I think he was awesome. I dont care what Biz deals hurt feelings here in the States.
I think thats the bottom line... ;)

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #51 on: August 23, 2007, 08:15:25 AM »
borreson was a maveric,, you all slate him, but his theories were sound, doses were very high,, but alot of that was to deal with his set point theory,,, his diet advice was spot on too, suplement wise he was yrs ahead of everyone else, altho the actual product he sold might not have been upto scratch

large and in charge

• Getbig II
« Reply #52 on: August 26, 2007, 08:05:49 AM »
Trab/local hero did any of you get to see the stack book he did just before his death??????Well worth reading if you get the chance but be warned its not for the faint hearted.
Team Biohazard UK

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: August 26, 2007, 06:17:32 PM »
Trab/local hero did any of you get to see the stack book he did just before his death??????Well worth reading if you get the chance but be warned its not for the faint hearted.

I have it. Very Good stuff. When you read him you need be a bit carefull at times and read between the lines a little too.
 He was as honest as it gets about himself. I value that in a person. We all got faults. I got plenty.
That is a damn good book.

Ive allways wonderd if there was much/ any or his work that never got published. Im sure his death  was just terrible for his wife, but lots of ppl would be interested in any of his unpubliched stuff....

large and in charge

• Getbig II
« Reply #54 on: August 27, 2007, 02:09:00 AM »
Then fear not TRAB as there is some stuff awaiting publishing, there may be a book or hopefully a relaunch of his mag the Govenor, issue 5 was ready to go when Paul died and its all there ready to go.
Team Biohazard UK

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: August 27, 2007, 07:29:30 AM »
Then fear not TRAB as there is some stuff awaiting publishing, there may be a book or hopefully a relaunch of his mag the Govenor, issue 5 was ready to go when Paul died and its all there ready to go.

Good to hear that ;)
Let me know if you could... He was THE most insightfull and creative mind ever to deal with steroids.
Hell of a loss. Often the most tallented are a little off-the-wall.

large and in charge

• Getbig II
« Reply #56 on: August 27, 2007, 02:49:13 PM »
will keep you posted on that TRAB, i'm sure there will be something of interest for all ;D
Team Biohazard UK

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: August 30, 2007, 06:57:28 AM »
u did have to change alot of what he preached to suit your self, but as i said, most of it was realy sound info, made u look at things alot differently..... id love to hear about anything else that went unpublished.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: August 30, 2007, 10:47:16 AM »
Any research he was involved in would be good to know about. Like long term effects of AAS etc.

large and in charge

• Getbig II
« Reply #59 on: August 30, 2007, 11:11:52 AM »
will keep you posted on the un-published stuff as and when it is released.
Team Biohazard UK

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: October 13, 2007, 06:25:27 PM »
bump..good info
irongearco.com

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #61 on: September 30, 2013, 02:50:35 PM »
What happened to that jason Mueller guy that wrote for anabolicextreme? If i remember right he was a major steroid dealer that got busted (or minor) 10 years or so ago. Anyone that knows where he is now and what happened to him.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #62 on: September 30, 2013, 08:01:10 PM »
Carole Borresen is a snake as well.

i'll leave out most the story, but my old pharm in TJ get's "raided" by "police" on a Saturday... "police" took everybody away in cuff's/zip ties and hoods.. from my biz partner, our two counter guys, and one of the counter guys niece or sister (girl was like 12 yrs old)... I came down to drop off orders, and get orders boxed up on Sunday and noticed our metal sliding door was down and we weren't open... it was about 1130, we should've opened at 930/10 on a sunday. so I try my key in the lock, and it's a different lock... I wait around out front waiting for our counter guy to show, I thought he was hungover, even though he was a straightlaced dude... i'm out there for well over an hour before the old man who owns the pharm next door came out and asked 'wtf' was I doing there and told me what happened the day before.... needless to say I left, and stayed well within all the populated areas, since I was a well-known face there.. I was afraid they'd arrest me as well... well, I get across the border and hear NOTHING, absolutely NOTHING from ANYBODY. like these guys dropped off the face of the earth... I did however, get some pages from mister Wyatt Nathan Kipley (google him, fucking rat) and a guy we called Fat Leroy... both hardcore drug addicts (wyatt nubain/painkillers, and ketamine, and Nathan everything he could get.. he somehow got a 'job' watching a cartel stash house in national city)... anyways... I wasn't concerned with the money, i'd already earned back my initial investment, and I stayed the fuck outta mexico for a couple months... this was about sept '04... then one day, I decide i'm gonna head down there just to look around. my pharm was 2mins walking distance from the border gates, and as I walk up I can see "we" were open for biz from 100yds away.... so I sit down at a table and drink a beer and eat some shrimp for an hour before I decide to walk into the pharm..... wasn't sure if i'd get arrested, or shot, or end up the tj river 50ft away...... so I go in and look around and my/our shelves are damn near bare... a short bald American-Mexican gangster looking dude comes out from back and asked what I need... I can tell he doesn't know who the fuck I am, so I tell him the pills I want.. he goes in back and gets them and I pay him... I ask if I can use the back room to put the pills in the seam's of my slacks (was wearing slacks and a polo)... so I go in back, and everything is EXACTLY how I left it... same toothbrushes, same coffeepot, same open bottles of rubbing alcohol where ppl'd do their shots, ect... so as i'm sitting down putting the pills in the seams, I can hear a guy and a lady talking in the office.. I didn't recognize either voice... and the lady keeps talking about "Paul" and i'm picking up things here and there, and I realize "holy shit, this bitch is talking about Paul Borrenson"... so I ask her "you knew paul?".... she says "yea, how do u know him?"... I say "well, didn't he pass away a while back? I used to exchange emails with him (and relay the emails to Trevor to get Trevor's side of paul's "stories")... & I ask again "you knew paul?" her reply was "of course, he was my husband".

hows that for a fucking curveball.... all my employees and biz partner is/are gone without a trace, and now I have paul borrenson's wife in the office of what should be my biz discussing biz with some dude who wouldn't show his face... I didn't know what to think, but the whole thing was shady as fuck. again, that was like sept 04, and I haven't been back to mex since. for all I know, that bitch was involved.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #63 on: September 30, 2013, 08:03:31 PM »
What happened to that jason Mueller guy that wrote for anabolicextreme? If i remember right he was a major steroid dealer that got busted (or minor) 10 years or so ago. Anyone that knows where he is now and what happened to him.

ghb/gbl bust... I think he's out.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: October 02, 2013, 02:06:22 AM »
ghb/gbl bust... I think he's out.
yeah now i remember. It was ghb. I liked his cykle for pennies article it was good

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #65 on: October 02, 2013, 02:52:25 AM »
yeah now i remember. It was ghb. I liked his cykle for pennies article it was good

no, that was Dante posting as dogcrapp on the old Varix board. Dante had a newsletter called "hardcore muscle" or something before he got busted.

Jason had the AE board and got busted after Dante had already been out for a while.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: October 02, 2013, 05:19:32 AM »
no, that was Dante posting as dogcrapp on the old Varix board. Dante had a newsletter called "hardcore muscle" or something before he got busted.

Jason had the AE board and got busted after Dante had already been out for a while.
looked it  up and you are right. I read it on AE and there dante had put his own toughts in the article thats why i remember it so

http://www.intensemuscle.com/showpost.php?s=db0cd80285543b6e15893acd0f0e29ab&p=739540&postcount=4

Edit mean jason of course not dante

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #67 on: October 02, 2013, 11:22:34 AM »
I forget what dante even got busted for.

but if I remember right, Jason got hit with tons of ghb... right after Daniel Pelchat got busted up in Canada with warehouses of GBL drums.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: October 02, 2013, 11:41:07 AM »
I forget what dante even got busted for.

but if I remember right, Jason got hit with tons of ghb... right after Daniel Pelchat got busted up in Canada with warehouses of GBL drums.
if i remember right there where even a pic from jasons bust from the news..shit was a long time ago. Like 10 years last time was at anabolicextreme but looked now and it was still running but via another guy that bought ae from jason. To bad all the old articles where gone they had some good ones

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: October 05, 2013, 09:11:33 AM »
jason muella was great to read, i think i read every single article at ae over n over, practical knowledge given in everyday terms... the guys back then were all guinipigs/pioneers of the sport

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: October 05, 2013, 10:00:26 AM »
jason muella was great to read, i think i read every single article at ae over n over, practical knowledge given in everyday terms... the guys back then were all guinipigs/pioneers of the sport
yeah i liked his artiicles alot. I wonder what he is doin now, if he is in prison still or out etc

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: October 05, 2013, 11:58:06 AM »
about jason... did he ever compete?

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: October 05, 2013, 12:42:51 PM »