Author Topic: brad pitt with his black kid  (Read 18676 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Re: brad pitt with his black kid
« Reply #75 on: April 25, 2012, 08:12:47 AM »
:-\

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2134123/Brad-Pitt-Angelina-Jolie-brood-enjoy-blissful-family-time-Galapagos-Islands.html

i bet he pounds the fook outta jolie . plus he's aging like a boss. win, win  8)

its a fuckin kid... tha fuck is wrong with yous.... get a fuckin life loser

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #76 on: April 25, 2012, 08:13:55 AM »
quel surprise ... being told that it's "inaccurate speculation" .. BAH

BTW it's adopting not fostering

you're talking about Brangelina

I'm talking about all of them

you would have no idea about what "good" was done by them if their PR Departments didn't ensure that you and the world did .. when you NEED the world to know what good you've done .. why do you do it ?

you continue making them out to be philanthropists and adore their actions

in reality they use all that to build themselves up

you have your "opinion"

I have mine

I don't buy the hype

Actually, not opinion but fact, despite the lavish lifestyle these two parents live, Angelina gives away 1/2 her salary to charities.  She is very generous with her money and does help a lot.
At the same time she is a big hypocrit who cries about starving children in the world yet wears a $1 million dollar engagement ring.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #77 on: April 25, 2012, 08:15:46 AM »
They weren't the first to do this .. nor will they be the last

It's all bullshit to look selfless and be admired for acts of kindness .. "the world needs more people like these"  ::)

Charlize Theron hasn't had a photo of her and her baby published yet .. wonder why ?

Michele Pfieffer

Steven Spielberg

Connie Britton

Mary Louise Parker

Joely Fisher

Ty Burrell

Sandra Bullock

Mariska Hargitay

Kristin Davis

Madonna

Hugh Jackman

Cruise and Kidman

Good post w8,and my sentiments exactly.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: April 25, 2012, 09:16:18 AM »
its a fuckin kid... tha fuck is wrong with yous.... get a fuckin life loser

its black  :-\

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: April 25, 2012, 09:35:12 AM »
For those of you saying they are doing this to be admired or they have motives behind it, you are very wrong.  Might I suggest a few of you take the time to do something generous in your community that can help someone out. Really put some effort into this task, and you will quickly see how great it feels to help someone that is in a bad situation.  Perhaps a child that is in need, has no parents, no father, hungry whatever.  Get out and do it, you will change your views quickly.  The feeling you will get from this will change your thinking I promise.  It's easy to sit here on your computer and judge people that are doing this, but these actions better my world.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #80 on: April 25, 2012, 09:36:36 AM »
its black  :-\

Not just black, but african black.  At least American Black might be good at football or basketball and pay dividends in the future, but african black, well, not much to expect back at all.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #81 on: April 25, 2012, 10:06:53 AM »
Not just black, but african black.  At least American Black might be good at football or basketball and pay dividends in the future, but african black, well, not much to expect back at all.

track athlete

w8m8

« Reply #82 on: April 25, 2012, 10:31:09 AM »
For those of you saying they are doing this to be admired or they have motives behind it, you are very wrong.  Might I suggest a few of you take the time to do something generous in your community that can help someone out. Really put some effort into this task, and you will quickly see how great it feels to help someone that is in a bad situation.  Perhaps a child that is in need, has no parents, no father, hungry whatever.  Get out and do it, you will change your views quickly.  The feeling you will get from this will change your thinking I promise.  It's easy to sit here on your computer and judge people that are doing this, but these actions better my world.

Might I suggest you climb off your high horse and not assume no one here does good for others ... I've spent more time being a person that makes sure people are helped and tended to at the most terrible times in their life than these assholes have spent on the silver screen

I have compassion and integrity and for you to suggest otherwise due to what I think of these selfish bastards is atrocious and WRONG

My opinion is valid no matter what you choose to think of these people ... they chose the good choice and make sure they get admired for their "act of kindness and generosity"

I call BULLSHIT

if they .. with all their money .. wanted to make a REAL difference to an orphan they would've chosen one with disabilities that cost tons of money to live with and treat.. they did not choose to adopt a cripple blind or retarded child that could have a huge difference made in their life by having a family did they ?

they left all those defective children at the orphanages to be no more than a body to handle because it is not convenient to their glamorous lifestyle and for certain it wouldn't make a nice family portrait ... Brangelina would have issues wheeling a chair or carrying a teen that weighs 130 lbs to the water while he has spasms and drools

these cunts spend more money to clothe these chosen ones than their whole village sees in a fucking year

they could donate more than half their income FFS .. 15 million dollars for a movie role is outrageous .. much like sports stars they are paid such extreme amounts of money that donating half is mere chump change to them

but wait

they then get on TV and guilt others into donating .. plain ordinary people who have financial trouble and struggle to make ends meet for their own family

I hate celebrity bullshit fortunes and find it disgustingly vile that they get such admiration for doing what suits them at the the time

They have no intention of helping people .. they do it for the glory

they chose babies that will "fit" in and not interfere with luxury .. selfish decision

They don't give all they can give because it will take away from their pleasures they indulge in
like vacations on islands and all over the world 17 times a year.. give all that time and money to an orphanage and watch what good it would do for the WHOLE orphanage

fuck that ignorant pollyanna idealism they love people buying into

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #83 on: April 25, 2012, 10:47:35 AM »
No reason to keep pondering this subject. 

Quite simply, it's politically correct for famous celebrities to adopt tar babies.

The question I have is, will they regret it later?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: April 25, 2012, 11:22:50 AM »
real , genuine charity doenst need to be seen, printed, photographed, filmed...Actors are fake every second of their lives, on and off the scene, that'S why they re...actors.

Also it s prety insulting to adopt colored kids, it means you adopt them cause their parents, the whole black community arent even able to take care of them after giving birth to them. That's what is implied. Gives a bad name to ...black people ultimately. All these kids will become fucked up adults anyway. Being born black with shity genetics , being raised by white parents 1 day a year and the rest of the time by profesionnal nannies... all of this is fucked up beyond belief. Let's see the end result.

Also why didnt brangelina adopt WHITE kids from north america instead, why did they have to be black and from africa? Attention whoring. Anyone who knows what he is talking about will tell you all of this is deeply unhealthy, fake.

This is pathetic. Also noone is reponsible for the shity lives of kids spawned in the third world, but their own fucking parents, period. Everything else is twisted logic. These people dont take care of their kids, they pay other people to do so.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #85 on: April 25, 2012, 11:30:10 AM »
Might I suggest you climb off your high horse and not assume no one here does good for others ... I've spent more time being a person that makes sure people are helped and tended to at the most terrible times in their life than these assholes have spent on the silver screen

I have compassion and integrity and for you to suggest otherwise due to what I think of these selfish bastards is atrocious and WRONG

My opinion is valid no matter what you choose to think of these people ... they chose the good choice and make sure they get admired for their "act of kindness and generosity"

I call BULLSHIT

if they .. with all their money .. wanted to make a REAL difference to an orphan they would've chosen one with disabilities that cost tons of money to live with and treat.. they did not choose to adopt a cripple blind or retarded child that could have a huge difference made in their life by having a family did they ?

they left all those defective children at the orphanages to be no more than a body to handle because it is not convenient to their glamorous lifestyle and for certain it wouldn't make a nice family portrait ... Brangelina would have issues wheeling a chair or carrying a teen that weighs 130 lbs to the water while he has spasms and drools

these cunts spend more money to clothe these chosen ones than their whole village sees in a fucking year

they could donate more than half their income FFS .. 15 million dollars for a movie role is outrageous .. much like sports stars they are paid such extreme amounts of money that donating half is mere chump change to them

but wait

they then get on TV and guilt others into donating .. plain ordinary people who have financial trouble and struggle to make ends meet for their own family

I hate celebrity bullshit fortunes and find it disgustingly vile that they get such admiration for doing what suits them at the the time

they chose babies that will "fit" in and not interfere with luxury .. selfish decision

They don't give all they can give because it will take away from their pleasures they indulge in
like vacations on islands and all over the world 17 times a year.. give all that time and money to an orphanage and watch what good it would do for the WHOLE orphanage

excellent post

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: April 25, 2012, 12:38:32 PM »

I call BULLSHIT

but wait

You haven't taken the time to help in your community I can tell by this post.  You think a somalian baby fits into a white private school?  lol  You don't know what you're talking about nor have you ever taken the time to help develop a child in need.  I call your bullshit.

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
  • ...but it's just an empty sandwich bag...
« Reply #87 on: April 25, 2012, 12:55:52 PM »
i hope someone quotes all the pictures again.

w8m8

« Reply #88 on: April 25, 2012, 12:59:03 PM »
You haven't taken the time to help in your community I can tell by this post.  You think a somalian baby fits into a white private school?  lol  You don't know what you're talking about nor have you ever taken the time to help develop a child in need.  I call your bullshit.

LMFAO

you "can tell" by my post .. oh brother

LOLOLOLOLOL
call bullshit on whatever you please ... fuck off with your "right fighting" ... if you really want to adore them enough to support their actions and admire them for what they do and who they are go for it  :D

feel good for what you please .. but no mistake ... you have no clue about me or my life .. nor do you really give a shit about this thread's subject material ... you just want a pulpit to talk down to others and look impressive for the sake of "humanity"

fill your boots

:-*

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: April 25, 2012, 01:12:23 PM »

LMFAO

you "can tell" by my post .. oh brother

LOLOLOLOLOL
call bullshit on whatever you please ... fuck off with your "right fighting" ... if you really want to adore them enough to support their actions and admire them for what they do and who they are go for it  :D

feel good for what you please .. but no mistake ... you have no clue about me or my life .. nor do you really give a shit about this thread's subject material ... you just want a pulpit to talk down to others and look impressive for the sake of "humanity"

fill your boots

:-*
I'm actually just killing some time.  I know you're full of shit and that's all I need to know. I "give a shit about the subject material" as I'm very very involved in helping to develop underprivileged kids and think philanthropy makes my world a better place for everyone.  Actually I feel strongly about this subject. Like I said someone as bitter as you doesn't help others without caring what you get back, I can tell by your words.

w8m8

« Reply #90 on: April 25, 2012, 01:17:09 PM »
I'm actually just killing some time.  I know you're full of shit and that's all I need to know. I "give a shit about the subject material" as I'm very very involved in helping to develop underprivileged kids and think philanthropy makes my world a better place for everyone.  Actually I feel strongly about this subject. Like I said someone as bitter as you doesn't help others without caring what you get back, I can tell by your words.

lookit .. lol

I am not going to get into a tit for tat pissing contest with you

I don't have to detail what I do to you nor anyone else .. but .. you can carry on

as said

think whatever you please .. it matters nil .. your opinions are yours to form from whatever logic you choose

kay ?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #91 on: April 25, 2012, 02:52:04 PM »
big fucking deal

for these "chosen" kids

why didn't these good people just give a million dollars to the birth country and watch more than the "specially picked" specimen be part of the wealth and have a chance to prosper ?

fall for whatever fucked up rationalisation you want and give them praise

I prefer the reality of it's just for their own selfish reasons they chose to do what they did

Sure they do it for the pub, but that doesn't change the fact that these kids are being helped.  They probably want to see the money put to good use personally, rather than donate money that will end up in some warlord's pocket.

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: April 25, 2012, 02:55:00 PM »

I call BULLSHIT

but wait

Spot on

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #93 on: April 25, 2012, 02:59:09 PM »

I call BULLSHIT

but wait

W8, you nor I know how much money these stars donate.  Brad and Jolie have adopted what? 5+ kids?  They are doing good.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #94 on: April 25, 2012, 09:35:48 PM »

w8m8

« Reply #95 on: April 26, 2012, 11:04:22 AM »
W8, you nor I know how much money these stars donate.  Brad and Jolie have adopted what? 5+ kids?  They are doing good.

::)

they have 5 ... adopted 2

that isn't even relevent to my point ... the cost of the "ring" he just designed and had made for her would
feed a country

and lets not forget .. she was happy with a vial of Thornton's blood at one time as a show of love

and also the pledge they (Brangelina) made that they wouldn't get married until it was legal for gays to wed in the USA

it's all nothing but PR