Author Topic: I am back! Dialysis cant keep me down!  (Read 45131 times)

Marshdogg

• Getbig II
  • You look like a bag of smashed anuses. Backsmash!
Re: I am back! Dialysis cant keep me down!
« Reply #125 on: April 25, 2012, 06:10:56 PM »
A Narcissistic, Arrogant Sodomite gets what he deserves.

Too bad the dialysis can't flush out the aids and shit that floats around in your filthy drug addict veins DA.

Looks like you can't suck your way to riches without paying with your health.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: April 25, 2012, 06:16:33 PM »

what kind of attention whore would post a pic of himself in a hospital bed for millions of complete strangers to see? Who in their right mind would do that? As if we were your only family, somewhat.

Also, no one who knows your past would feel any kind of pity. Generation nothingness at its finest. What did you achieve to deserve any kind of pity from anyone?

Oh man, what a world we re now living in.

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #127 on: April 25, 2012, 06:23:23 PM »
How does dialysis affect training or can you even train while your body is in such a weak state?

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #128 on: April 25, 2012, 06:24:04 PM »

what kind of attention whore would post a pic of himself in a hospital bed for millions of complete strangers to see? Who in their right mind would do that? As if we were your only family, somewhat.

Also, no one who knows your past would feel any kind of pity. Generation nothingness at its finest. What did you achieve to deserve any kind of pity from anyone?

Oh man, what a world we re now living in.

Uberman, I don't know the D.A. story as well as you obviously. However, karma is a bitch and Mr. Anthony is suffering at the present time. I don't think it is a good representation of our board to pile on while the guy is obviously hurting. Kudos for attempting to turn his life around. He may become a better, more compassionate person in the long run.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #129 on: April 25, 2012, 06:40:22 PM »
LOVE YOU ALL LOL

How does dialysis mesh with hiv treatments?

Marshdogg

• Getbig II
« Reply #130 on: April 25, 2012, 06:46:46 PM »
Uberman, I don't know the D.A. story as well as you obviously. However, karma is a bitch and Mr. Anthony is suffering at the present time. I don't think it is a good representation of our board to pile on while the guy is obviously hurting. Kudos for attempting to turn his life around. He may become a better, more compassionate person in the long run.

It is a perfect representation of our board. This is the thunderdome you bleeding heart fuck.

If DA wasn't a douche and actually had a heart instead of being the skirt flashing, panty stained cumbucket attention whore that he is - maybe we would all band together and have a charity tea party or some shit for brave Anthony the Fallen Warrior of Bodybuilding...

Get the fuck out of here with that coon ass shit b -

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #131 on: April 25, 2012, 06:47:21 PM »

Marshdogg

• Getbig II
« Reply #132 on: April 25, 2012, 06:50:39 PM »
LOVE YOU ALL LOL

You sound like the Jaded homo Prostitute version of Jason Genova.

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #133 on: April 25, 2012, 08:08:26 PM »
At the end of the day DA is a human being with past mistakes. He's not even half way through life, he's learning and making changes.

Best of luck and a speedy recovery dude.
#

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #134 on: April 25, 2012, 08:45:51 PM »
So I was wondering, as you once again pass judgment on someone else, what exactly has been your contribution to society? All you ever do is post criticisms and speeches about lost children. Could it be that you were abused as a child? Maybe if you woke up some morning and successfully lived one day being positive instead of negative, you'd be on the road to something and someone better than what you currently are.....which is very annoying.

good post Prime, I noticed he didn't answer, wonder why ?  :P
TEAM Nasser

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #135 on: April 25, 2012, 08:53:13 PM »
He's not even half way through life

lol. he was "half way through life" at the age of 15.
sadly, he's near the end now.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #136 on: April 25, 2012, 09:09:49 PM »
  This thread is really pathetic.

I love when those morons who follow the troll GH15 claim that steroids and GH are completely harmless and that all health problems that pro bodybuilders(Tom Prince, Don Long, Dennis Newman, Wheeler, etc)  have had over the years are all caused by "narcotics".

"Narcotics", my ass. What causes kidney and liver problems are AAS. Narcotics like Nubain can affect the liver, but not nearly close to what steroids do, and you would have to take enormous amounts over many years. I have never heard of heroin addicts suffering kidney damage, but steroids users with kidney problems are a dime a dozen.

Steroids are extremely dangerous. I am glad I haven't used them since 2004, and my health has improved by leaps and bounds since I stopped. The worst mistake I made in my life was to use steroids for bodybuilding purposes. I have probably dimished my lifespan by at least 10 years, and I am sure that I am still having health problems in the future due to the dozens of cycles I made from around 2002 until 2004.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: April 25, 2012, 09:15:58 PM »
Been to a bathhouse lately?

If you are implying he might know me from a bathhouse, you'd be dead wrong....I do all my bathing at home.  :)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: April 25, 2012, 09:19:57 PM »
If I decide to donate my organs in case of an accident or whatever, is it possible to put certain requirements as to who can receive them? I'd rather toss my kidneys in a wood chopper than have some degenerate drug abuser destroy them.

Why worry about it? When your dead, you won't know what happens to your kidneys anyway. Either donate freely or keep them in death.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #139 on: April 26, 2012, 01:17:11 AM »
Why worry about it? When your dead, you won't know what happens to your kidneys anyway. Either donate freely or keep them in death.

I worry about it simply because I can. Why do people write their last will and testaments if they didn't give two shits about what happens after they're dead? If had the choice in the here and now, I WOULD not agree to giving my kidneys to a helpless drug addict. On the other hand I'd be more than happy to donate them to someone that would treat their new organs(and themselves) with respect. I'm sure there are more than enough good people out there in the need of a kidney or two so that my kidneys wouldn't have to go to waste if I refused to give them to a pathetic drug abuser.

When you die, would you give away your life savings to a known gambling addict?
from incomplete data

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: April 26, 2012, 02:33:36 AM »
 This thread is really pathetic.

I love when those morons who follow the troll GH15 claim that steroids and GH are completely harmless and that all health problems that pro bodybuilders(Tom Prince, Don Long, Dennis Newman, Wheeler, etc)  have had over the years are all caused by "narcotics".

"Narcotics", my ass. What causes kidney and liver problems are AAS. Narcotics like Nubain can affect the liver, but not nearly close to what steroids do, and you would have to take enormous amounts over many years. I have never heard of heroin addicts suffering kidney damage, but steroids users with kidney problems are a dime a dozen.

Steroids are extremely dangerous. I am glad I haven't used them since 2004, and my health has improved by leaps and bounds since I stopped. The worst mistake I made in my life was to use steroids for bodybuilding purposes. I have probably dimished my lifespan by at least 10 years, and I am sure that I am still having health problems in the future due to the dozens of cycles I made from around 2002 until 2004.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Steroids and narcotics harm your body.

A friend of mine had a kidney transplant at 32 because of narcotics. One year or so on heroin busted his kidneys (after alcohol/haxixe abuse since his puberty).

The worst health problem i see around here is heart attack around the age of 40 for long time steroid users.

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #141 on: April 26, 2012, 03:35:40 AM »
Guys, take it easy on D.A. I understand some his antics may have riled you up in the past, but I imagine he did it to get a rise out of everybody. Bodybuilding is a sport, although it seems to excel nowadays you have to take things to the extreme including steroids, GH, insulin, etc. However, the guy faced a life threatening condition and is now doing well. No matter how much of a jerk you think he is, it is not becoming to wish harm or death on an individual. Dialysis hits moms, dads, teachers, priests, and people from all walks of life. Give him the benefit of the doubt and see how he does with a new kidney. I wish him well and hopes he does not abuse his body with anabolics any longer or uses any more ilicit drugs. However, until he proves that he can't handle a second chance and ruins a kidney, it is not humane to wish him harm. I love GETBIG, but the hate spewed sometimes is ridiculous. These are people you have never met. He may be a completely different individual than what is portrayed on his website or GETBIG. I wish him the best, and hope he lives a long and prosperous life. Damn the haters.

Nicorulez

Good to see you back on GB
I thought I was the only MD left on here for a while. I hadn't heard from you since that retarded thread about arteries versus veins...

Regarding Derek Anthony. You are right that we don't know what he is like in his personal life although his internet life gives a disturbing window into the degenerate lifestyle he espoused for decades....

It is hard for someone to feel sorry for a person who inflicts pain and suffering on themselves. How can you have the same sympathy for a patient with ADPCKD or DM when you get this moron who comes in with total renal shutdown due to steroids, analgesics, narcotics and "the bodybuilding lifestyle" for what? He isn't even a top level amateur.

I feel about as much sympathy for him as I do for a lifelong smoker that gets lung cancer or drinker who gets cirrhosis. That is I feel bad for the guy and would treat him but how did he get there...

Also, based on his posts....does it look like this clown learned anything from all this?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #142 on: April 26, 2012, 08:41:32 AM »
I worry about it simply because I can. Why do people write their last will and testaments if they didn't give two shits about what happens after they're dead? If had the choice in the here and now, I WOULD not agree to giving my kidneys to a helpless drug addict. On the other hand I'd be more than happy to donate them to someone that would treat their new organs(and themselves) with respect. I'm sure there are more than enough good people out there in the need of a kidney or two so that my kidneys wouldn't have to go to waste if I refused to give them to a pathetic drug abuser.

When you die, would you give away your life savings to a known gambling addict?

Solid post

hematocritter

• Getbig III
« Reply #143 on: April 26, 2012, 08:57:34 AM »
GH15's greatest mistake was him telling the masses that steroids are not bad for you as long as you stay away from narcotics.
Steroids in high doses non stop are absolutely horrible for the body; heart, kidneys, arteries, just about everything.
Getting dehydrated while on steroids from rec drugs obviously speeds up the damage.
Funny he says 'narcotics' as if they are all the same. Some drugs don't affect the kidneys one bit. You can eat oxycontin all day
until the cows come home, and you aren't going to do any kidney damage. Snort lines of blow all day every day, and you will definitely
have kidney issues in the future.
There is medical research showing that high levels of testosterone are healthier than low levels in aging men. High levels meaning
high-natural, what most people get from 150mg of test per week. People are kidding themselves if they think 2g+ cycles with 500mg
bridges or cruises are safe for their body. Even people on 150mg a week for HRT sometimes have hematocrit issues and lipid problems....
but people that take massive dose year round won't have problems? lol
At least he mentioned that diuretics are a huge cause of kidney problems in BB'ers.... I won't touch them, and I would bet they are the
cause of 90% of the kidney issues we hear about in this 'industry'.

OneManGang

• Getbig IV
« Reply #144 on: April 26, 2012, 08:59:41 AM »
DON'T WASTE YOUR SECOND CHANCE!!!! THERE WILL NOT BE A THIRD ONE!!!!! TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOUR HEALTH!!!!!

This message was written in Derek Anthony language.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #145 on: April 26, 2012, 09:10:15 AM »
  Funny that all of these steroid-abusing junkies who have kidney damage have "congenital" kidney problems. It is never the tons of steroids they took for years: it is always some "congenital" problem and they would have had kidney problems anyway if they never touched a steroid in their lives.

FLEX Magazine approved!!!!!!!

SUCKMYMUSCLE

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: April 26, 2012, 09:17:24 AM »

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #147 on: April 26, 2012, 09:19:18 AM »
DON'T WASTE YOUR SECOND CHANCE!!!! THERE WILL NOT BE A THIRD ONE!!!!! TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOUR HEALTH!!!!!

This message was written in Derek Anthony language.
preach on,,,,

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: April 26, 2012, 02:12:37 PM »
  Funny that all of these steroid-abusing junkies who have kidney damage have "congenital" kidney problems. It is never the tons of steroids they took for years: it is always some "congenital" problem and they would have had kidney problems anyway if they never touched a steroid in their lives.

FLEX Magazine approved!!!!!!!

SUCKMYMUSCLE
this

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
I AM ON DIALYSIS NOT AIDS BUT THANKS   :P

Oh missunderstood, sorry my bad, congratz on the dialysis.
Trans Milkshake.