Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
October 31, 2014, 04:52:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Is asking your girlfriend to have sex 3 times a day too much?  (Read 7637 times)
The Abdominal Snoman
Getbig V

^^^SURVEILLANCE TRIBE APPROVED^^^

« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2012, 12:50:14 PM »

I told my current girlfriend, I need to fuck at least 3 times a day. She told me she can't, WTF?

QuickDraw McGraw

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMgVmiI1gXw" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMgVmiI1gXw</a>
Report to moderator   Logged
breakmore
Getbig III

« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2012, 01:52:03 PM »

You should be more considerate. It may be three times for you, but could very well be the fourth or fifth time for her that day.

Haha, funny shit Cheesy
Cleanest Natural
Competitors
Getbig V

Diet first, all else second

« Reply #27 on: April 27, 2012, 04:01:45 AM »

Wow .. incredible story Groink. It was probably difficult to fuck her so many times as it interfered with your pinning schedule.
viking1
Getbig IV

« Reply #28 on: April 27, 2012, 07:29:03 AM »

I had one of them too, a diagnosed nymphomaniac. what a fucking trip...I couldn't keep up, it was like a job. she saw a therapist for it, and they had her on all sorts of drugs to suppress testosterone in women and antidepressants, she was a mess

Same as you, i knew she was fucking anything that moved, she literally couldn't stop herself...and i had no illusions she was my GF...just some crazy ass chick i was dating.

Last time i ran in to her i was 15 years ago with my partner getting lunch at a buffet type restaurant, and she was a server there. and she tells me she still has my watch from like 3 years ago the last time we fucked (was wondering where that thing went) and maybe i should come over that night and get it. ...LOL

Man, that's wild stuff there!!!
bigjim
Getbig III

« Reply #29 on: April 29, 2012, 08:15:59 PM »

There are 1440minutes in a day and this bitch cant give you 3 minutes. Fuck her shes selfish
abijahmaniaco
Getbig IV

« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2012, 06:07:13 PM »

asking ever is too much. you just take and don't apologize.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!