Author Topic: Hypothetically, how would the pro's score their sauce?  (Read 13897 times)

yates fan

• Getbig III
Re: ...hypothetically, how would the pro's score their sauce?
« Reply #75 on: July 02, 2012, 07:53:07 AM »
i can totally believe cormier on the pancake deal,most pros when not in shape for a show is because of water retention or not filling out properly,on the water side sometimes that can be drugs,some guys can take high amounts of test right up to the show and not hold any water others blow up on 200mgs,food or stress is usually the culprit.

bic_staedtler

• Getbig IV
  • That is all.
« Reply #76 on: July 02, 2012, 11:56:39 AM »
so you think jam and pancakes cant mess up your conditioning if eaten pre contest?

a case of true adonis beliefs before he claimed them, interesting.

you realy think when a pro comes to a show soft and smooth it must be bad drugs he had?

I think that it's far more than likely that if a guy like Chris Cormier shows up smooth it would have far more to do with being able to score the right diurectics (and use them properly) than it would a few friggin' pancakes.  I'd much rather believe if Cormier said, "Shit, I fucked up those last few shots of diurectic XX" than the company line "I was flat because of some pancakes I ate for breakfast". 

I guess that's the good side of the pro's not giving credit to drugs; you almost never hear them BLAME the drugs if they don't win, either.  But they will blame pancakes, cake icing, ninjas...just about anything else.  Which is what lead me to ask about how they'd score drugs.  If Cormier's dealer couldn't come through with the goods at the last minute, then that would be a reasonable 'excuse'.  But pancakes?  Come on.

Although I haven't heard the pancake excuse ever since.  Maybe just a bad batch of pancakes.

nefario

• Getbig III
« Reply #77 on: July 02, 2012, 01:24:18 PM »
Although I haven't heard the pancake excuse ever since.  Maybe just a bad batch of pancakes.

Nope, never heard of a bodybuilder using pancakes as the excuse but it was invoked by one of my LA Kings earlier this year...http://espn.go.com/espn/page2/story/_/id/7464177/la-kings-dustin-penner-owns-pancake-injury

You just need to know that pros have numerous avenues available to get their supplies and there really aren't a lot of esoteric compounds that they're using, just high doses, so this thread is pretty much a non-starter.  Phil Heath running out of tren or GH is about as likely as Willie Nelson needing to hustle a few street corners in order to score some chronic.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #78 on: July 02, 2012, 01:27:11 PM »
Phil Heath running out of tren or GH is about as likely as Willie Nelson needing to hustle a few street corners in order to score some chronic. 

^

:D

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #79 on: July 02, 2012, 01:28:17 PM »
I mean, do they get someone else to pick it up for them?....do they have doctors prescribe the majority of the 'legal' stuff?  Do they buy it themselves?  You'd think that would be risky to say the least, yet you need what you need, right?....hell, Cormier could stop blaming pancakes and jam for his lackluster conditioning and just say the truth..."Damn, yo, I couldn't score the right shit for this contest.  Sorry."

I wonder.  Anybody have any ideas?  Pancakes?
probably from a friend of a friend's friend.
F