Author Topic: Thanks for the positive PMs - people are always judging  (Read 18623 times)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
LOL jealous toolbag 101

Jealous?? Of what?? Your dyalisis?? Your AIDS?? Your shitty body??

God, you're dumb

bigmc

• Getbig V
i wouldnt wish death on anyone

but da should just fuck off

the guy is a complete prick
T

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163

You don't have to wish death on Derek, he is actively pursuing it himself.  ::)

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
I'm not sure how much I believe anything he says. All we have is his word for this stuff. Originally he was saying he had two heart attacks as well.

He is addicted to getbig as it's the one place in the world he gets attention. He has consistently lied on here about everything: his mob connections, his name, how he got those sores on his arms, about living in his brother's basement when he claimed to own a condo. Who's to say he isn't embellishing the truth now?
O

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
I'm not sure how much I believe anything he says. All we have is his word for this stuff. Originally he was saying he had two heart attacks as well.

He is addicted to getbig as it's the one place in the world he gets attention. He has consistently lied on here about everything: his mob connections, his name, how he got those sores on his arms, about living in his brother's basement when he claimed to own a condo. Who's to say he isn't embellishing the truth now?

It's in the face. Look at pictures from five years ago. It's like a different person.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
It's in the face. Look at pictures from five years ago. It's like a different person.

Oh yeah, his face is fucked. It looked like a beachball. He definitely got himself fucked up. People were warning him as far back as 2005. I just don't believe his version of anything. First of all he was claiming two heart attacks as well, then changes that story. First he needs a transplant, then he might not but has a long line of people ready to give up a kidney just in case. He needs dialysis/ might be coming off dialysis soon.

He milks every situation for all it's worth attention-wise and has a track record as a bullshitter.
O

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
Oh yeah, his face is fucked. It looked like a beachball. He definitely got himself fucked up. People were warning him as far back as 2005. I just don't believe his version of anything. First of all he was claiming two heart attacks as well, then changes that story. First he needs a transplant, then he might not but has a long line of people ready to give up a kidney just in case. He needs dialysis/ might be coming off dialysis soon.

He milks every situation for all it's worth attention-wise and has a track record as a bullshitter.

Thats my point....fucker calls people haters....now he has this "preacher at the pulpit" mentality.  Fuck him and his consequences.

freakycalves20

• Getbig III
Thats my point....fucker calls people haters....now he has this "preacher at the pulpit" mentality.  Fuck him and his consequences.
bla bla and your pathetic enough to talk about me lol :)

bigmc

• Getbig V

serious question why do you post here

are you desperate for attention good or bad?
T

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task

Pathetic?  How am I pathetic?  I simply point out what a hypocrite tool box you are.  Seriously Derek....how many times did you get called out on shit and then went BALLISTIC on those people that called you out?  You have this 'self realization' on how to better take care of yourself when people were telling you that for years.  I PRAY....actually PRAY that you do not get a kidney.  Please let it go to someone with at least half a brain that didn't bring this on themselves.

Why can't you answer how you are paying for the dialysis?  Are you asking for donations?  If so, those people must be put to death as well.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
LMAO, A LOT OF HATERS IN THIS PLACE, THEY'D GIVE SHIT TO DA FOR WHATEVER REASON, I MEAN HE JUST LOST A KIDNEY LOL BIG FUCKING DEAL, NEWFLASH HE HAS 2!!! YOU LOSERS ARE JUST JEALOUS THAT YOU'LL NEVER LOOK LIKE HE DID, GETTING PUSSY LIKE NO OTHER AND MAKING TONS OF MONEY  :)

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
  • ...but it's just an empty sandwich bag...
fuckin disgrace. anyone sharing a kidney with this moron deserves to raped.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Why anybody feels sympathy for this dude is beyond me. Not a week ago he came on here thumping his chest, saying "I'm back!" and getting a kidney transplant. The dude is goin to live a shortened life because of what he's done to himself, and I feel no real sympathy for him, just his family who will be without him shortly.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
I'm sad at how many gullible idiots there are on this forum. Anybody who actually thinks this guy is genuine is a sucker plain and simple.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!

Anyone else, besides me, thought the med problems would force DA to change his attitude?  ???
A

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
  He looks very ill...

bradistani

• Getbig V
Anyone else, besides me, thought the med problems would force DA to change his attitude?  ???

nope! he lives for all the attention. good or bad. he'll have no life outside bodybuilding and his 'fans'

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
Hello, Positive energy!

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee

qft
l

freakycalves20

• Getbig III

oh yeah my face is real bad lol when kidneys shut down toxins go to the face feet hands stomach now being on dialysis 4 months i lost two inches of my stomach and my face is very lean.. you obviously have no clue what you are talking about....

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
I've been following this whole DA debacle on and off since 2007 and I can't believe how far he's gone down the gutter. It's fucking sad. Every year or so he screws something up really bad, like his job/health/sponsors etc and he gets more delusional every time. He will never in a million years admit it here, but he knows deep down that he despises himself and what he has become.
from incomplete data

freakycalves20

• Getbig III
first of i been on dialysis for 4 months now strong. i feel 90% better. when your kidneys start failing you cant filter toxins and certain things. i was holding water weight, and toxins in my face, hands, stomach, etc. i didnt no this was happening my creatinine levels spiked and that how i found out in the hospital. i just assumed i was gaining weight. after i started dializing it started to get better ,and diminish. the benefits of it is your monitored every week. they actually prescribe. EPO, protein etc because when you dialize you loose certain things so they are monitoing, and putting it back in during dialysis. yes i cant stay on dialyisis forever cause i have a history of bad blood pressure. they said it would be more benifical to get a transplant. so i am being lined up ,and no im not taking ANYTHING  only what the doctors give me. i am at a happy place it is what it is. i played with fire least i can admit it. but im doing the right thing and trying to spread the word about kidney disease.thats why i have my radio show.www.thederekanthony show.com feeling good, strong, working,and training. thanks for all the support to even some of the people here i get a lot of private messages,emails and facebook messages. peace and have a safe 4th of july....

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
your point being?

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
When's the funeral scheduled for Derek? i'll try to fit you in to my schedule.
Trans Milkshake.

freakycalves20

• Getbig III
I've been following this whole DA debacle on and off since 2007 and I can't believe how far he's gone down the gutter. It's fucking sad. Every year or so he screws something up really bad, like his job/health/sponsors etc and he gets more delusional every time. He will never in a million years admit it here, but he knows deep down that he despises himself and what he has become.
thats funny im the happiest i ever been. dude you have no idea what you talking about you dont know me.even with all i been through, i have a great life. family, friends,jobs, i am at a good place even with kidne disease . it can always be worse and i always stay positive. thank you but your wrong !!!!