Author Topic: Gibbs: Romney’s Message Is ‘You Didn’t Clean Up Our Mess Fast Enough’  (Read 5032 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Hey moron, how was that Bush's fault or failure of any of his policies when at that time he was in office for only 9 months?

This is a clear example of the stupidity of Liberals. It is despicable to seek blame on anyone else other than the religious extremists who hijacked the planes.

This is the common response by liberal losers when presented with the fact that the Bush economy was better than the garbage we have now.

If you are gay, black, illegal alien, enviro-communist, marxist, govt worker, welfare bum, guilt ridden white pussy, or any combo of the above - chances are you are an obamabot regardless of what EVER he does.

To these pathetic sheep - Obama NEVER EVER is at fault and NOTHING IS EVER his fault. 

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.

If you are gay, black, illegal alien, enviro-communist, marxist, govt worker, welfare bum, guilt ridden white pussy, or any combo of the above - chances are you are an obamabot regardless of what EVER he does.

To these pathetic sheep - Obama NEVER EVER is at fault and NOTHING IS EVER his fault. 
Do you ever cry while you post?

G

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Romney: "Of course the economy's getting better..."

This surprised Ingraham.

When Laura asked Romney if that’s a hard argument to make — that “Obama is making the economy better, but vote for me,” Romney replied: “Do you have a better one Laura?”

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Romney: "Of course the economy's getting better..."

This surprised Ingraham.

When Laura asked Romney if that’s a hard argument to make — that “Obama is making the economy better, but vote for me,” Romney replied: “Do you have a better one Laura?”

Claiming that Obama is making the economy better is like the Detroit Lions, saying they improved in 2009 with a 2-14 record.....after going 0-16 in 2008.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Claiming that Obama is making the economy better is like the Detroit Lions, saying they improved in 2009 with a 2-14 record.....after going 0-16 in 2008.

Maybe romney wants to be appointed to a cabinet position when obama wins re-election ???

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Maybe romney wants to be appointed to a cabinet position when obama wins re-election ???

The point being, whether you're 0-16 or 2-14, you still SUCK. Same goes for Obama's so-called improvement of the economy.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
The point being, whether you're 0-16 or 2-14, you still SUCK. Same goes for Obama's so-called improvement of the economy.

agreed.  what increases in the economy romney was referring to - I could have called that "fluctuations in just HOW LOW the economy is going to be.  I would call 2-14 just as bad as 0-16 because it's continued failure to varying degrees, and we'll probably be back to 0-16 the following year.

Romney stepped in shit on this one.  Laura Ingram called him on it immediately and he still stood by it.  When Laura asked Romney if that’s a hard argument to make — that “Obama is making the economy better, but vote for me,” Romney replied: “Do you have a better one Laura?”

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Yeah but if the Lions changed coach and the team improved he would get credit, right?

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Yeah but if the Lions changed coach and the team improved he would get credit, right?

Except the USA team under Obama is still at 0-16.

Where the hell is the improvement over the Bush years? Where? When it comes to UE, debt, price of gasoline, people on welfare, even home foreclosures.  HEHEHEHEH!!!

Every time there is a jobs report that provides good news, 2 months later there is a revision to that report showing worse numbers.

Time to fire the clueless coach.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Where the hell is the improvement over the Bush years? Where? When it comes to UE, debt, price of gasoline, people on welfare, even home foreclosures.  HEHEHEHEH!!!

Every time there is a jobs report that provides good news, 2 months later there is a revision to that report showing worse numbers.

Obama supporters to me are really a pathetic bunch of shitheads. 

Imagine you are the executive hiring committee for a major corporation and need a new CEO for a company in serious trouble and before you are 4 possible picks.  would anyone in their right mind seriously think it would be prudent to pick the guy who never held a job in his life before, had no track record of anything, and gave some cliched speech just bashing the former CEO? 

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Exactly.

What is disturbing is that there are people who actually believe that the economy is better. EVERY INDICATOR SHOWS THAT IT IS NOT.

There are exceptions. I am sure there are people who are doing better. But, that is not the norm. Most Americans are having a hard time and it is getting worse for them. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
What is disturbing is that there are people who actually believe that the economy is better. EVERY INDICATOR SHOWS THAT IT IS NOT.

Agreed.

Romney is wrong here.  It really undermines his claim that he knows a lot about the economy. 

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Agreed.

Romney is wrong here.  It really undermines his claim that he knows a lot about the economy. 

That statement might come back to hunt him, unless he was making a comparison to obamatheclown's first 2 years in office. Is that an improvement? Yes, when you compare it to 2009 and 2010, but not to the Bush years. That is what he can argue.

Romney has forgotten more about the economy than the messiah will ever learn.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
That statement might come back to hunt him, unless he was making a comparison to obamatheclown's first 2 years in office. Is that an improvement? Yes, when you compare it to 2009 and 2010, but not to the Bush years. That is what he can argue.

Obamatheclown ?

Wow, you really brought your A game to this thread.

How do you come up with this stuff?

G

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Obamatheclown ?

Wow, you really brought your A game to this thread.

How do you come up with this stuff?

Yawn.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
33 you avg 41 posts a day, wow.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Yawn.
Oh, you mean like "Yawn, I'm very tired?"

I see what you did there.

You're on a roll today.

G

240 is Back

• Getbig V

I've continually heard getbiggers try to explain 'this statement is okay because he MEANT or he was referring to..."

Laura Ingraham gave him a chance to clarify and he coudln't.  He even asked her for help with a campaign line which would say "choose me, even though things are improving".

He stepped in shit here.  Not a huge deal, but in the Oct debates, he might hear "back in May, you said the economy was improving, Mitt... under MY policies..."

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Oh, you mean like "Yawn, I'm very tired?"

I see what you did there.

You're on a roll today.

Yawn.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I've continually heard getbiggers try to explain 'this statement is okay because he MEANT or he was referring to..."

Laura Ingraham gave him a chance to clarify and he coudln't.  He even asked her for help with a campaign line which would say "choose me, even though things are improving".

He stepped in shit here.  Not a huge deal, but in the Oct debates, he might hear "back in May, you said the economy was improving, Mitt... under MY policies..."

You are right. I agree with you in everything you stated on this post. He messed up.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

No terrorist attacks, OBL death, improving economy (not as bad as 2008)
And by far the majority of the 16 goals was scored in 2009 before Obama took office. He should be fired though but RP should be next not Romney

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
No terrorist attacks, OBL death, improving economy (not as bad as 2008)
And by far the majority of the 16 goals was scored in 2009 before Obama took office. He should be fired though but RP should be next not Romney

No terrorist attacks? What was Fort Hood, douche? There were others, too. The shooting at the recruiters in Ark. is another that comes to mind.

So many uninformed liars on this board. Autistic retard Simple Jack aka Blacken700 aka 10 other gimmicks leads the bunch.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
No terrorist attacks? What was Fort Hood, douche? There were others, too. The shooting at the recruiters in Ark. is another that comes to mind.

So many uninformed liars on this board. Autistic retard Simple Jack aka Blacken700 aka 10 other gimmicks leads the bunch.

Why should the terrorists attack us when Obama is doing far more damage to this nation than they could ever dream? 

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Yes me and my 10 gimmicks lack the insight you have ::)

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Why should the terrorists attack us when Obama is doing far more damage to this nation than they could ever dream? 

Haha good one :)