Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
August 30, 2014, 09:47:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Eugene Mishin give special thanks to the Mayor of Bodybuilding  (Read 2934 times)
Kwon_2
Getbig V

SCHOME

« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2012, 04:44:21 PM »

Mayor has done some dreadful things!

http://iwidk.com/2012/04/21/mayor-rapes-10-year-old-female-family-member-nine-times/
Report to moderator   Logged
BayGBM
Getbig V

« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2012, 05:43:42 PM »

I've been waiting for that to be posted ... now that the question was asked I wonder if it will be answered

Cry
the trainer
Getbig V

100 PERCENT ALPHA MALE

« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2012, 06:05:58 PM »

I've been waiting for that to be posted ... now that the question was asked I wonder if it will be answered

This is a real bodybuilding fan I bet he supports many upcoming bodybuilders.  Smiley
skeela
Getbig II

« Reply #28 on: May 02, 2012, 10:51:22 PM »

He lied about his gear intake or what?

He said Dennis Wolf agreed with him on the new rule changes in the ifbb,but I talked to Dennis when I saw him,he never said he agreed,so I kept asking for the proof on the thread,like 100 times I asked and he wouldn't even answer,kept avoiding me.
SystemMezo
Getbig II

« Reply #29 on: May 02, 2012, 11:34:16 PM »

Is that picture for real??
DroppingPlates
Getbig V

Where are my brave brothers and sisters?

« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2012, 03:14:32 AM »

He said Dennis Wolf agreed with him on the new rule changes in the ifbb,but I talked to Dennis when I saw him,he never said he agreed,so I kept asking for the proof on the thread,like 100 times I asked and he wouldn't even answer,kept avoiding me.

I hate lying people, esp when they lie for no reason. You should avoid avoid schmoes like him in the first place, there's something wrong with the look in his eyes.

How's the rebuilding of the gym going?
skeela
Getbig II

« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2012, 03:25:25 AM »

I hate lying people, esp when they lie for no reason. You should avoid avoid schmoes like him in the first place, there's something wrong with the look in his eyes.

How's the rebuilding of the gym going?

Mike's trainers gym? it's nearly done,end of summer he moves in there. thanks for asking
DroppingPlates
Getbig V

Where are my brave brothers and sisters?

« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2012, 03:41:28 AM »

Mike's trainers gym? it's nearly done,end of summer he moves in there. thanks for asking

That's good to hear. I thought that Mike was the co-owner of that place, but that's not the case?
Speaking of Mike, any competition plans in the near future or time for a good off season?
skeela
Getbig II

« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2012, 04:11:27 AM »

That's good to hear. I thought that Mike was the co-owner of that place, but that's not the case?
Speaking of Mike, any competition plans in the near future or time for a good off season?

No,It's Davids. Well he was going to do the NYPro but after his win on the weekend,he decided against it and is off now,eating. Early June he starts prep for Mr.O
Dr Dutch
Getbig V

The flying Dutchmen

« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2012, 04:13:21 AM »

Is that picture for real??
It's real if you want it to be....
dr.chimps
Getbig V

Beethoven's 9th. Inning

« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2012, 04:15:23 AM »

Totally took me a few seconds to notice the gimp on the bed. Well done.      Grin
io856
Competitors II
Getbig V

phill head

« Reply #36 on: May 03, 2012, 07:33:38 AM »

Totally took me a few seconds to notice the gimp on the bed. Well done.      Grin
I wonder if the tissues were photoshopped  Grin
bighead
Getbig IV

Getbig!

« Reply #37 on: May 03, 2012, 10:02:35 PM »

this RETARD just goes on and on and on about...... RICE. what is wrong with him?
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!