Author Topic: natural bodybuilder 6feet6 240  (Read 17573 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: natural bodybuilder 6feet6 240
« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2006, 02:59:36 PM »
Explain to me what's racist about it. Of course he was kidding, he was paraphrasing the line some black people use, "the white man is keeping us down", or "the man is keeping us down". Maybe not funny to you, but "racist" is a big word and should not be used lightly.
You look pretty good in the pic. Good lines, arms not that bad.
At 6'6 this is a very good accomplishment. Add some more size and you'll look impressive.

im guessing if i added 20 pounds in the right places do you think i  would be competitive?
A

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2006, 03:48:16 PM »
Explain to me what's racist about it. Of course he was kidding, he was paraphrasing the line some black people use, "the white man is keeping us down", or "the man is keeping us down". Maybe not funny to you, but "racist" is a big word and should not be used lightly.
I agree with u Faust. Develop a sense of humor sgt. d...it's a play on words!!!

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2006, 04:07:29 PM »
u sed before 17" liar. that made up persona is starting to trip you up. he sarcasm y dont u post a pic...lol
haha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(insert witty line here like oh maybe...monster triceps)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sarcasm if ur going to have a fake persona at least be witty and creative about it.  It seems to me like all of ur comments and "brilliant" insights are nothing more than a loser with self-esteem issues masturbating his ego.

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
« Reply #28 on: February 17, 2006, 07:52:48 AM »
im guessing if i added 20 pounds in the right places do you think i  would be competitive?

I dont know man, maybe you should post some more (and better) pictures and then some people could tell you. I havent done any shows yet so i dont know how well you could do in a show, but a lot of people here have experience and can tell you.

Adding 20 pounds of muscle is almost always a good move  ;).
You look fairly lean so you might wanna try a bulk if you want more mass.
$

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: February 19, 2006, 05:57:03 PM »
whats the best sodium depletion carb up method...how many days should i sodium deplete for

Just pull your jaw away from the cum gun
h

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2006, 07:02:27 PM »
I agree with u Faust. Develop a sense of humor sgt. d...it's a play on words!!!

play deez  >:(