Author Topic: Daniel Bryan = Champ  (Read 3267 times)

littleguns

• Getbig V
Daniel Bryan = Champ
« on: December 19, 2011, 04:04:16 PM »
Very excited for him but will this be a good run or a quick transition?

I keep having visions of Rey Mysterio winning and losing soon after....

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Daniel Bryan = Champ
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2011, 06:40:39 AM »
Very excited for him but will this be a good run or a quick transition?

I keep having visions of Rey Mysterio winning and losing soon after....

He loses it by Elmination Chamber, I think.

This must be the era of the puny champions.

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2011, 07:06:32 AM »
His reign will be done in less than 2 months IMO, his whole MITB angle has been terrible.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2011, 07:09:08 AM »
His reign will be done in less than 2 months IMO, his whole MITB angle has been terrible.

The spirit is willing but the flesh is WEAK. Bryan kept trying, saying he'd wait until WrestleMania to cash in the briefcase. But, he just couldn't resist. That pop he got when he cashed it on Mark Henry was huge.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2011, 05:38:24 AM »
I'm suprised he didn't loose the belt last night on RAW. Congrats to him but this guy is gonna do nothing for that belt. Del Rio or Miz should have it. Personally I thought Mark Henry was doing a good job with it.

Del Rio would have been World Champion had Edge not been injured and WWE gave him his swan song. WrestleMania 27 marked FIRST TIME that neither world title changed hands at the big dance.

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2011, 03:57:54 PM »
I'm suprised he didn't loose the belt last night on RAW. Congrats to him but this guy is gonna do nothing for that belt. Del Rio or Miz should have it. Personally I thought Mark Henry was doing a good job with it.

Apparently Mark tore his groin the week before, originally he was pencilled in to be champ for a few more months so i dont know why they had Show win and then drop the belt. Same old same old from the writers, im willing to bet they have no idea where this will go.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2012, 07:26:50 PM »
Big Show is making a star out of him. They have great chemistry together. Add in Henry, who has been awesome for months, and this is by far my favorite current feud.

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2012, 10:01:13 PM »
Big Show is making a star out of him. They have great chemistry together. Add in Henry, who has been awesome for months, and this is by far my favorite current feud.

Bryan has absolutely tremendous in his new role as chicken shit champ.

He's made a seemless transition from face that a few people cared about to chicken shit guy who people want to see get his ass kicked and dont like.

The dynamics between him and Show have been the best on wwe tv in a while.

Im actually looking forward to see what they're gonna do what bryan and to see where his character goes.

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2012, 11:19:07 AM »
Here we are 4 months in and most of you pegged him as a transitional champ...2 months at most......

I hope he walks out of WM still champ.......

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2012, 04:19:22 PM »
I think he's definitely gonna retain at Mania. Who can remember in the past couple of years two superstars turning a guy into a superstar like Henry and Show did for Bryan. That was really great work on their part. With the addition of AJ, I cannot see them taking the title off Bryan anytime soon. I hope they don't at least. Sheamus would do nothing for that title.

So much for that!! Sheamus just beat Bryan in EIGHTEEN SECONDS, for the World title.

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2012, 11:37:44 AM »
I wonder if WWE is having second thoughts about taking the belt off of him, his popularity seems to be on the rise.....

Will Sheamus beating him again at the next PPV be a wise move making him look even weaker?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2012, 05:43:48 PM »
I wonder if WWE is having second thoughts about taking the belt off of him, his popularity seems to be on the rise.....

Will Sheamus beating him again at the next PPV be a wise move making him look even weaker?

It may have more to do with Sheamus beating him in 18 seconds. Although the crowd at WrestleMania cheered for Sheamus, the crowd on RAW the next night booed Sheamus and cheered when Del Rio interrupted him.

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2012, 09:08:48 AM »
Are you guys witnessing the Pops he is getting? He may be a strong tweener.  Perhaps taking the belt off of him is a good thing...

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2012, 06:33:49 PM »
He was teriffic with Show and Henry. Yes, yes, yes, Timmy is definitely a Bryan fan, but he and the Great White just don't click for me. 

I suspect that Sheamus will beat Bryan tomorrow night. Then, Sheamus starts feuding with......ALLLLLLLBEERTO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DEEEEEEELLLLLL RIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2012, 06:12:41 AM »
Bryan is back in the mix now with Punk...glad for him. Match should be star quality!