Author Topic: Could Mitt Romney Do Worse Than George W. Bush On Job Creation? His record says  (Read 1330 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
47th out of 50 states as governor.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
47th out of 50 states as governor.

hey i'll come to defend him,there were 3 worse  ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
And obamas record so far? 

. . . . . . . . . . . . .

MM2K

• Getbig IV
Correct me if Im wrong, but wasnt it 50th when he came in? And yes, what is Obama's record?
Jan. Jobs: 36,000!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
The economy lost 3.6 million jobs in 2008.

The U.S. private sector has now added 1.67 million jobs in 2011, well ahead of 2010’s private-sector total of 1.2 million, and the best year for businesses since 2006. Since March 2010, American businesses have created 2.9 million jobs.

When Romney says Obama has created "NO" jobs, it's an obvious lie.  It also contradicts why Romney said the economy is recovering.

you guys do know at this time next year, Zimmerman has pled down to 8 years in prison and Obama is BBQing on the white house lawn, right?

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.

The U.S. private sector has now added 1.67 million jobs in 2011, well ahead of 2010’s private-sector total of 1.2 million, and the best year for businesses since 2006. Since March 2010, American businesses have created 2.9 million jobs.

When Romney says Obama has created "NO" jobs, it's an obvious lie.  It also contradicts why Romney said the economy is recovering.

you guys do know at this time next year, Zimmerman has pled down to 8 years in prison and Obama is BBQing on the white house lawn, right?
And Ted Nugent will be dead or in jail.

G

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Lol.   Labor force participation anyone?  

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage

When Romney says Obama has created "NO" jobs, it's an obvious lie.  It also contradicts why Romney said the economy is recovering.

Net loss of 2 million jobs. Keep up the good work, Barry.

Do you not realize how fucking stupid you sound?

Lol.   Labor force participation anyone?  

Haha, how pathetic are these clowns? Worst recession in decades and they're bragging about adding 119k jobs a month and a net loss of 2 million jobs since the Usurper took office.

I hope they have something else up their sleeves if they economy keeps slowing down. Good luck running an election on "Hey, it could be 3 million net job losses instead of 2 million. FOUR MORE YEARS".

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Net loss of 2 million jobs. Keep up the good work, Barry.

Do you not realize how fucking stupid you sound?

Do you realize how angry you sound?

G

Fury

• Getbig V

Do you realize how pathetic you look stalking people from 15,000 miles away in China?

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Guess you're mad again.

Shocker.

I really thought today would be the day you would turn it all around.

G

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

I can honestly say I cant remember even one thread or posting of yours ever debating an actual subject or issue.  

You are a brain injured leftist troll in need of help.  I felt a little softness towards you for your service, but serious - seek help.  

Fury

• Getbig V
Guess you're mad again.

Shocker.

I really thought today would be the day you would turn it all around.

I'd rather you just stick to stalking 333. I played that whole "creepy grown men follow me around all day" thing a few years ago. It gets old fast.

Cool life you're leading. Living in China and you spend your time stalking on Getbig.

I can honestly say I cant remember even one thread or posting of yours ever debating an actual subject or issue.   

You are a brain injured leftist troll in need of help.  I felt a little softness towards you for your service, but serious - seek help. 

Honestly, it's sad the mods let him get away with it. He ruins almost every thread on this board.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
I'd rather you just stick to stalking 333. I played that whole "creepy grown men follow me around all day" thing a few years ago. It gets old fast.

Cool life you're leading. Living in China and you spend your time stalking on Getbig.

Honestly, it's sad the mods let him get away with it. He ruins almost every thread on this board.
The mods let me get away with what?

You just called everyone who disagrees with you a "retard" in another thread.

I don't blame you. I think you probably listen to a lot of hate radio all day.

I'm not sure what your expectations of me are for living in China. Should I run outside day after day screaming "I'm in China, I'm in China", but whatever.

I'll live the life I want and there's nothing you can do about it.

Have a good, angry evening, buddy.
G

240 is Back

• Getbig V
we have not yet regained all of the jobs lost under bush.   i agree there.

but, as mitt romney stated recently, we are recoering.  right?  or was mitt wrong?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
we have not yet regained all of the jobs lost under bush.   i agree there.

but, as mitt romney stated recently, we are recoering.  right?  or was mitt wrong?

Not only have we not recovered those lost, we are not even creating enough to keep up with current new entrants into the. Job market.  Do you grasp this? 

In two months hundreds of thousands of grads in deep debt have zero prospect of landing anything at all.

Do you understand the magnitude of. This disaster? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Do you understand the magnitude of. This disaster? 

Is Mitt wrong?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Yes. 

Do you think he was pandering/cheerleading when he said it?

Or do you think he's just that ignorant on basic economic matters?

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Mitt Romney can't do worse than Obama. Period.