Author Topic: Obama's old girlfriend revealed. Barry has jungle fever.  (Read 4222 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Obama's old girlfriend revealed. Barry has jungle fever.
« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2012, 12:02:17 PM »
Young Barack Obama had great 'sexual warmth' but...'didn't have a black bone in his body'
 Daily Mail ^ | 5/3/2012 | Daniel Bates

Posted on Thursday, May 03, 2012 2:52:03 PM by mojito

He has modelled himself as a cool, calculated leader of the free world.

But at the age of 22 Barack Obama had a strong 'sexual warmth' that overwhelmed his girlfriend at the time, according to a new book that identifies her for the first time.

Vivid diaries written by Genevieve Cook reveal she was driven wild.

She said that on Sundays the future U.S. President loved to lounge around bare chested in a white and blue sarong whilst doing the newspaper crossword.

In a controversial claim she also recounted how he was deeply confused about his racial identity and 'felt like an imposter because he was so white'.

In the end Mr Obama, who was raised in Hawaii by his white mother, decided that he needed to 'go black' because it was best for him.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2012, 01:26:45 PM »
Why it matters that Obama dated a composite and ate a dog

By Tim Stanley

US politics

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/timstanley/100155478/why-it-matters-that-obama-dated-a-composite-and-ate-a-dog

The young Obama: sexy, pretentious and given to reading TS Elliot in a sarong

There was a brief media firestorm yesterday when Vanity Fair broke the news that Obama’s famous “New York girlfriend” was a fiction. She appears in his 1995 memoir, Dreams From My Father, described in some detail by her appearance, voice and mannerisms. But a new biography of Obama – with an excerpt published in Vanity Fair – “reveals” that she was actually an amalgam of several different women. Politico immediately ran with “Obama: 'New York girlfriend' was composite” and Drudge headlined with “Obama Admits Fabricating Girlfriend in a Memoir.” Coming hot on the heels of the news that the Pres once ate a dog, his weirdo factor seems to have hit the roof.

Actually, it turns out that Obama always said that his New York squeeze was a fake. Within a couple of hours of the story breaking, journalists pointed out that at the beginning of Dreams From My Father it reads, “For the sake of compression, some of the characters that appear are composites of people, I’ve known, and some events appear out of precise chronology.” Politico was forced to print a humiliating correction and David Graham of The Atlantic went in for the kill: “Politico has served as an unwitting pawn in a game conservative spinmeisters are playing to redefine Obama between now and November … It's much the same as the flap over Obama eating dog, in which a different piece of Dreams From My Father, in which he describes eating canine meat as a boy in Indonesia, was rediscovered. While conservative activists and journalists present these stories while claiming that Obama wasn't properly vetted four years ago, what's actually happening is they're reintroducing facts to the record, this time with a far more negative spin.”

I’m not sure. What stands out from the composite story isn’t that Obama amalgamated characters, it’s that the press hadn’t noticed until now. As with the dog story, this confirms the suspicion that the mainstream media gave Obama a free pass in 2008 and declined to check too deeply into his background. Even The Atlantic’s Graham admits that he’s never read Dreams From My Father, and neither, it would seem, has anyone else in the press corps. They have the excuse that the book is incredibly narcissistic and boring, but otherwise isn’t this exactly the sort of character assessment/assassination that should have happened four years ago?

Meanwhile, the new biography excerpted in Vanity Fair does reveal some genuinely odd things about Barack Obama. The impression one gets is of an arrogant loner who struggled to fit in with the world around him. This is explained away by his lack of a clear racial or class identity, for which the reader has every sympathy. But it’s hard to empathise with a man with this level of self-absorption. One girlfriend, Genevieve, wrote in her diary that it was impossible to break through his shell of introspection: “The sexual warmth is definitely there — but the rest of it has sharp edges and I’m finding it all unsettling and finding myself wanting to withdraw from it all. I have to admit that I am feeling anger at him for some reason, multi-stranded reasons. His warmth can be deceptive. Tho he speaks sweet words and can be open and trusting, there is also that coolness — and I begin to have an inkling of some things about him that could get to me.” Hanging around his apartment discussing TS Eliot and wearing a sarong (I'm not judging him for the latter; I own a kimono), it felt like Obama was always “so old already,” even when he was just 22. Genevieve: “I have to recognize (despite play of wry and mocking smile on lips) that I find his thereness very threatening … Distance, distance, distance, and wariness.” A woman told Obama that she loved him and he replied, “Thank you.” He was intelligent and charming, but all the joy and spontaneity of youth was lacking. Of their first night together, Genevieve recalled: “I’m pretty sure we had dinner maybe the Wednesday after. I think maybe he cooked me dinner. Then we went and talked in his bedroom. And then I spent the night. It all felt very inevitable.” All very inevitable? In the arms of Barack Obama, even sex has its cool logic.

Why didn’t we know all these details four years ago – even though some of them were published in a best-selling autobiography that was sold to us as if it was a fifth gospel? And yet we knew everything there was to know about Sarah Palin, despite the fact that she was in the race for a much shorter space of time than Obama – and only running for veep.

That’s the significance of the canine and composite revelations – both of them, aside from their delightful “dish” factors, not really revelations at all. That we are only discussing them this late into Obama’s career suggests that the vetting that should have happened four years ago was unforgivably neglected. But, hey, it’s never too late to start.

Tags: andrew breitbart, Barack Obama, David Maraniss, Dream from My Father, vanity fair

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: May 03, 2012, 06:27:15 PM »
Free Republic
Browse · Search   Pings · Mail   News/Activism
Topics · Post Article
Skip to comments.

Obama's Memoir A Tissue Of Lies
IBD Editorials ^ | May 3, 2012
Posted on May 3, 2012 8:20:41 PM EDT by Kaslin

Public Trust: Our president, it seems, is quite the fabulist. A new book reveals he fabricated yet another story in his 1995 memoir, this one about a white girlfriend complaining about black anger.

In his supposedly nonfiction memoir, "Dreams From My Father," Obama claims he and the girlfriend got into a "big fight" after seeing a New York play by a black writer. He became annoyed when she allegedly asked "why black people were so angry all the time."

Obama biographer David Maraniss contacted the former girlfriend, Genevieve Cook, who insists the scene never took place. She says they never even saw a show by a black playwright.

Maraniss, who works for the Washington Post, snagged an interview with the president and asked him about the discrepancy. Obama agreed with Cook's account.

So why did he make up the anecdote? He told Maraniss it was a "useful theme to make about sort of the interactions that I had in the relationships with white girlfriends."

How convenient — especially when the overall theme of his bitter memoir is white racism.

Obama told another whopper in his autobiography. He wrote that while thumbing through a copy of Life magazine, he came across a story about a black man who underwent chemical treatments to lighten his skin. He claims he recoiled in horror at the photo of the bleached man, who looked like "an albino."

Then he says he got so angry that "I felt my face and neck get hot." He was upset that blackness was so condemned in America that a black man would resort to making himself white.

(Excerpt) Read more at news.investors.com ...

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2012, 10:10:58 PM »
LOL - another thread devolving into petty personal attacks. 

Yawn.   

my GOD man....you started a thread criticizing Obama for having a white girlfriend....talk about petty

Your mental illness is really getting out of control..I am really starting to think you are just a gimmick...there is no way anyone can be as dumb as you are

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2012, 10:28:36 PM »
my GOD man....you started a thread criticizing Obama for having a white girlfriend....talk about petty

Your mental illness is really getting out of control..I am really starting to think you are just a gimmick...there is no way anyone can be as dumb as you are

Andre, I realize that your a moron, but did you actually read anything that 333 posted in this thread? The numerous articles taken from a wide range of sources-- etc.?

This thread has virtually nothing to do with Osama dating a white woman. After your trainer cleans your cage, have him read this thread to you verbatim. Hopefully something sinks in.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2012, 11:15:39 PM »
Andre, I realize that your a moron, but did you actually read anything that 333 posted in this thread? The numerous articles taken from a wide range of sources-- etc.?

This thread has virtually nothing to do with Osama dating a white woman. After your trainer cleans your cage, have him read this thread to you verbatim. Hopefully something sinks in.

I understand that on the surface it doesn't but why did he put "jungle Fever" in the thread title?..because he's race baiting as usual.....nothing wrong with that...but lets be honest here and be straightforward....

by the way, how does 3333's balls taste?....you sure are on here a lot licking them

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2012, 03:40:18 AM »
my local FOX news radio show - they play a local guy right before beck from 5 til 9...

his commercial all weekend for monday?  "Is Obama intentionally feeding the media nonsense stories so we don't focus upon his performance?"

This is the same fox host who talks about obama dog burgers, liz warren imitations, etc all day.

Ya wanna say "YES, of course obama does this, and you feed right into it and sell it for him!"

I guess dog burgers sell better airtime$ than GDP talk.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2012, 03:34:06 PM »

Return to the Article   

May 6, 2012
What Does 'Composite Girl' Tell Us About Obama?

By Jack Cashill
Within hours after Dylan Byers of Politico created a mini-firestorm on Wednesday with the article titled "Obama: 'New York girlfriend' was composite," David Graham of the Atlantic had all but smothered the flames with his article, "Obama's Composite Girlfriend: How Politico and Drudge Created Fake News."

Graham argued that since Obama owned up to using composite characters in the forward of the book in question, his 1995 memoir, Dreams from My Father, there was nothing shady about the practice.  Not surprisingly, Graham overlooked the real problem.  So did Byers.  So did veteran Washington Post reporter David Maraniss, whose forthcoming book, Obama: The Story, ignited the controversy when it was excerpted in Vanity Fair.  No, the real problem with Dreams is the inexcusable dishonesty throughout the book.  The promiscuous use of composites is merely a symptom of the larger problem.

In the Vanity Fair excerpt, Maraniss profiles two former Obama girlfriends, heretofore unknown to Obama fans.  One of them, the Australian Genevieve Cook, seems to have provided most of the grist for Obama's white "mystery woman," the only girlfriend mentioned in Dreams -- and she only briefly.

"Like many characters in the memoir," says Maraniss of Cook, "[Obama] introduced her to advance a theme, another thread of thought in his musings about race."  What Maraniss does not say, and may not know, is that most, if not all, of the dramatic racial moments in the book are fully manufactured. 

With the help of his muse and co-author, Bill Ayers, Obama wove a series of racial grievances into the narrative to toughen up Obama's life story.  These stories aren't "compressed," as Obama claims.  They are contrived.  In his own memoir, Fugitive Days, Ayers likewise shows a casual disdain for facts.  "Is this then the truth?" he asks.  "Not exactly. Although it feels entirely honest to me."  When lesser memoirists do the same -- James Frey of A Million Little Pieces fame comes quickly to mind -- they get trashed on national TV by Oprah.

In the case of composite girl, for instance, Obama tells of how their relationship came to a bitter end over her failure to understand black angst.  "We had a big fight, right in front of the theater, writes Obama.  "When we got back to the car she started crying. She couldn't be black, she said."  Cook denies that this ever happened.

As Obama later explained to Maraniss, "I thought that [the anecdote] was a useful theme to make about sort of the interactions that I had in the relationships with white girlfriends."  Frey felt much the same way.  "A memoir literally means my story.  A memoir is a subjective retelling of events," he protested, adding,  "I never expected the book to come under the type of scrutiny that it has."  When Obama used the theater story in Dreams, he never expected this kind of scrutiny, either.  At the time, no one beyond his neighborhood knew who Obama was.  Nor did Obama expect scrutiny when he shared in Dreams the following racial life lessons, all of which have since been proven false (For a fuller accounting, see Friday's WND):

As a nine year-old, he saw in Life magazine a story about a black man turned grotesquely white in a desperate chemical effort to lighten his appearance.  Life never ran such an article.  When challenged, Obama claimed that it was Ebony.  Ebony ran no such article, either.
In his first days at his Hawaiian prep school, Obama shamefully rejects "Coretta," the only other black student, lest he be tainted by her blackness.  Obama biographer David Remnick found the girl.  She had no such memory.  "He was my knight in shining armor," she gushed.  In his book, A Kind and Just Parent, Ayers tells much the same story.  He talks of a useful reading assignment about the travails of Clint, one of two black students in an otherwise all-white school, who rudely tries to distance himself from Marvin, the other black boy.  Like Obama, Clint feels guilty on reflection.
After Columbia, Obama worked for what he describes in Dreams as "a consulting house to multinational corporations."  He observes, "As far as I could tell I was the only black man in the company."  In full grievance mode, he considers his unique status "a source of shame."  A former coworker (and fan) revealed Obama's account to be a "serious exaggeration."  It was not a multinational corporation, but a "small company that published newsletters."  Obama was not the only black.  He did not, as claimed, have his own office, wear a jacket and tie, interview international businessmen, or write articles.
In Dreams, "Frank," the real-life Communist Frank Marshall Davis, slams college education.  "Understand something, boy," he tells the college-bound Obama.  You're not going to college to get educated. You're going there to get trained."  Adds Frank, "They'll train you so good, you'll start believing what they tell you about equal opportunity and the American way and all that shit."  Davis would never say this.  In his memoir, Livin the Blues, he tells of the richly rewarding years he spent at Kansas State University: its "beautiful" campus, its "usually agreeable" students, its "excellent" journalism department.  Later, he would see open-minded white college students as the hope for America's racial future.  His college poetry-reading tours on the mainland in 1973 and 1974 were huge successes.  It was Ayers who had the grudge against orthodox education.  "Education is for self-activating explorers of life, for those who would challenge fate, for doers and activists, for citizens," he writes in his 1993 book To Teach.  "Training," on the other hand, "is for slaves, for loyal subjects, for tractable employees, for willing consumers, for obedient soldiers."  Sound familiar?
In Dreams, the composite character "Asante Moran" tells Obama, "The public school system is not about educating black children. Never has been. Inner-city schools are about social control. Period."  Social control -- no surprise here -- is an Ayers obsession.  "The message to Black people was that at any moment and for any reason whatsoever your life or the lives of your loved ones could be randomly snuffed out," he writes in Fugitive Days.  "The intention was social control through random intimidation and unpredictable violence."
To shore up the black base in a book calculated to get Obama elected mayor of Chicago, Obama suggests that the mystery white woman was the only white woman he dated.  "There are several black ladies out there who've broken my heart just as good," Obama tells his half-sister Auma.  This has yet to be proven false, but I doubt if even Maraniss will turn up any of these ladies.
Although I believe Maraniss wrote the Obama book in good faith, too much of what he learned from these two women in question is too convenient.  The events they "remember" fill holes in the Obama narrative much too neatly.  Maraniss has been misled by useful memories of old Obama friends before.  In fact, on the eve of the election in 2008, he misinterpreted one such memory so completely it may have saved Obama's campaign -- but more on this later.  Given Obama's elusiveness, Maraniss should have been more on guard here.  He should have asked out loud why he was allowed to "find" sources no one else, including Obama's most prominent biographer, David Remnick, had. 

When celebrity biographer Christopher Andersen went looking for the mystery woman post-election, he came up with nothing.  "No one," he writes in Barack and Michelle: Portrait of an American Marriage, "including his roommate and closest friend at the time, Siddiqi, knew of this mysterious lover's existence."  Siddiqi apparently regained his memory.  Maraniss writes, "If Barack and Genevieve were in social occasions as a couple, it was almost always with the Pakistanis. ... Sohale Siddiqi was part of the crowd."

Here is what I wrote about this narrative hole in my book Deconstructing Obama: "Given Remnick's list of the allowable ways to interpret Dreams -- verifiable fact, recollection, recreation, invention, and artful shaping -- I choose 'D' for the mystery woman, 'invention.'  In the absence of any contrary information, best evidence argues for a creation largely of Ayers' contrivance."

Ayers' great lost love, Diana Oughton, a Weatherwoman killed in a 1970 bomb blast, matches the brief description of this woman in Dreams even better than Cook does, right down to the "specks of green" in her eyes and a multi-generational estate with a lake in the middle.  "The house was very old, her grandfather's house," Obama writes of his girlfriend's country home.  "He had inherited it from his grandfather."  In real life, Oughton's father's grandfather built the main house on their estate, a 20-room Victorian mansion, which is now on the national historic register.

Maraniss makes a point to establish that Cook and Obama visit a family house in the country in the fall.  He concedes that it is not her father's house, but her stepfather's, and that Cook has "flecks of brown, not green, in her hazel eyes," but otherwise Cook does seem to fill the bill.  In its inimitably oily way, Media Matters noticed.  The discovery of Cook, the reader is told, undermines "one of the main pieces of 'evidence'" in my book.  Media Matters headlined its article, "The Obama Ex-Girlfriend Conspiracy Inevitably Falls Apart."  My suspicion is that Team Obama green-lit the Cook story expecting the Media Matters spin to prevail, not Politico's.  The White House could not have been pleased with the results.  All the e-mails I received were congratulatory. 

It should be noted too that Cook, an avid diarist, does not produce any diary entries to corroborate the trip to the country.  At least, Maraniss does not share any.  Nor is there a diary entry to back Cook's least credible recollection.  In his memoir, Obama relates a preposterously detailed dream about his father that sets him on his quest to find his roots.  "Genevieve recalled the morning he awoke from that dream," writes Maraniss of a day thirty years prior.  "He woke up from that dream and started talking about it," Cook tells Maraniss.  "I think he was haunted."  This memory is much too useful.  It validates the legitimacy of Obama's quest and gives him full ownership of the book's thesis.

Maraniss writes for the kind of audience that reads Vanity Fair.  Most of them are barely aware that serious questions have been raised about Obama's identity, his origins, and the authorship of his two books.  Maraniss makes no effort to enlighten them.  Unwittingly or otherwise, he immunizes his audience against the charges that will continue to bubble up as we approach November.

Alex McNear, the second and lesser mystery girl, helps shore up the "Obama as writer" myth that got him get elected in 2008.  McNear apparently knew Obama at Occidental College and reconnected with him when she spent the summer of 1982 in New York.  Like Cook, she conveniently kept a "lasting record" of her relationship with Obama, McNear's in the form of 30-year-old letters.  One of these letters from Obama, Maraniss reproduces at length.  Here are some excerpts:

Facing what he perceives as a choice between ecstatic chaos and lifeless mechanistic order, he [T. S. Eliot] accedes to maintaining a separation of asexual purity and brutal sexual reality.

Counter him with Yeats or Pound, who, arising from the same milieu, opted to support Hitler and Mussolini.

... but you're pretty pleased, and your stride gets lighter, the slumber slipping off behind you, into the wake of the past.

Graham of the Atlantic dismisses Obama's youthful take on writer T.S. Eliot as "awful, pretentious gibberish," and he is not far off the mark.  But the letter leaves a different first impression on casual readers, as evidenced by this e-mail from a foreign correspondent supportive of my research:

Jack,

reading Obama's letters quoted in  the Vanity Fair article

I wonder whether his share in the writing of Dreams

was not bigger than you (and I) thought.

I still think that the structure of the book points to Ayers

as the main "plotter" and that he is responsible for ideas

like having composite characters. He must have edited

Obama's ramblings and improved on them.

At first glance, I felt the same way this fellow did, and then I noticed a major red flag: the letter is entirely free of the problems with punctuation, noun-verb agreement, and participle use that dog Obama to this day.  From Maraniss's account, Obama's would seem to have written the letter in his senior year at Columbia, the same year he wrote the one fully documented writing sample from that era, his 1,800-word article for the Columbia Sundial, "Breaking the War Mentality."  Let me cite just a couple of quick samples from this article with commentary:

The belief that moribund institutions, rather than individuals are at the root of the problem, keep SAM's energies alive.

This is one of an incredible five sentences in the piece in which the noun and verb do not agree.  This should read, "The belief ... keeps SAM's energies alive."  The random use of commas throws everything off.  Plus, the word choice sucks all logic out of the sentence.  The reader is told that these institutions are "moribund" -- that is, "nearly dead."  How their debilitated state keeps the "energies" of the Students Against Militarism (SAM) "alive" is not exactly clear.

Regarding Columbia's possible compliance, one comment in particular hit upon an important point with the Solomon bill.

The subject of "hit upon," not an apt verb to begin with, should have been a person, not a "comment."  Obama did not understand participle use.

What members of ARA and SAM try to do is infuse what they have learned about the current situation, bring the words of that formidable roster on the face of Butler Library, names like Thoreau, Jefferson, and Whitman, to bear on the twisted logic of which we are today a part.

I went back and reread the hard copy on this sentence to make sure it had not been deformed when digitized.  This, alas, reads as weirdly as written.  "Infuse" is the wrong word.  One infuses something "into" something else.  There should be an "and" after "situation," not a comma.  Obama utterly mangles the "bring to bear" phrase.  It should read something like "bring the words of those formidable men on the face of the Butler Library -- Thoreau, Jefferson, Whitman -- to bear."  As to how or whether we are part of a "twisted logic," I will leave that to the reader's imagination.

These same grammatical problems surface in Obama's awkward 1988 article "Why Organize" and in a published letter on affirmative action he later wrote while a student at Harvard Law.  They continue to show up in his spoken words today.  The letter that Maraniss reproduces, by contrast, is exquisitely punctuated and free of all such errors.  The author of the letter even uses his or her participles correctly. 

Given the questions around Obama's writing skills and the fact that Team Obama has been credibly accused of forging a birth certificate, Maraniss owes his reader some proof of this letter's legitimacy.  He should tell us whether he saw a hard copy of the letter, whether it was typed or hand-written, and why it reads so much better than Obama's published work of the same period.

Maraniss has been down this road before.  In a lengthy biographical piece on Obama for the Washington Post in August 2008, Maraniss mistakenly shored up the myth of a happy little Obama family, the myth on which Obama built his candidacy.  Maraniss did so by relying on the testimony of Susan Botkin, a childhood friend of Obama's mother, Ann Dunham.  In the process, he made an amateurish botch of the timeline of Obama's early years.

As Maraniss acknowledges, Obama Sr. left Hawaii for the mainland and ultimately Harvard in June 1962.  Maraniss implies that the family had been living together since Obama's birth in August 1961.  Based on Botkin's testimony, Maraniss contends that Dunham stopped by Seattle in the fall of 1962 on her way to visit her presumed husband at Harvard.  Botkin reportedly tells Maraniss, "[She said] he had transferred to grad school and she was going to join him."   Maraniss adds, "But as Botkin and others later remembered it, something happened in Cambridge, and Stanley Ann returned to Seattle. They saw her a few more times, and they thought she even tried to enroll in classes at the University of Washington, before she packed up and returned to Hawaii."

Other earlier interviews with Botkin, one of which was posted online, yield a much clearer picture.  In these, Ann had come to visit "briefly" with Barry at Botkin's family home.  Botkin placed the time as "a late August afternoon" in 1961 "when Barry was just a few weeks old," and she claimed to have changed Barry's diaper.  

In April 2008, Botkin told the Seattle Times that Ann was excited about her husband's plans to return not to Harvard, but to Kenya.  Botkin said the same thing to writer Michael Patrick Leahy, who interviewed her early in the summer of 2008.  Here, too, Botkin adds a clarifying detail: "[Dunham] left [Hawaii] just as soon she had clearance from her doctor to travel with her new baby." 

As Botkin acknowledged in several interviews, she never saw her friend again.  The visit at Botkin's mother's house had to be in 1961, a year before Barack Sr. left for Harvard.  Dunham arrived in Seattle in August 1961 and stayed for a year, enrolling at the University of Washington.  Obama would not see Obama Sr. until he was ten.

What Maraniss needs to do is explain whether he was misled by Botkin or whether he willfully misinterpreted what she told him.  He also should reveal whether he actually saw the letters that Dunham allegedly sent Botkin detailing her romance with Obama Sr., the only such proof of the same.  If Maraniss can correct the record on Obama's origins and tell us a little more about those heart-breaking "black ladies out there," I may even buy the book.

Page Printed from: http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/../2012/05/what_does_composite_girl_tell_us_about_obama.html at May 06, 2012 - 05:31:17 PM CDT

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 07, 2012, 07:15:40 AM »
Go figure - Obama dated a socialist pos.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 07, 2012, 07:48:03 AM »
to be fair, 33... have you been to a college campus lately? 

you aren't going to find many repub females at age 19 lol.

they're all 'world peace' and 'save the world'.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 07, 2012, 01:48:02 PM »
to be fair, 33... have you been to a college campus lately? 

you aren't going to find many repub females at age 19 lol.

they're all 'world peace' and 'save the world'.

Not to mention.... black guy going for white snatch....where's the story here????

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 07, 2012, 02:02:18 PM »
Not to mention.... black guy going for white snatch....where's the story here????

Theat obama is and will always be a communist rat. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 07, 2012, 02:03:39 PM »
Theat obama is and will always be a communist rat. 

because he likes white snatch??????????

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 07, 2012, 02:11:17 PM »
because he likes white snatch??????????

No - that he tried to make friends and boyfriends (Ibelieve he is bi) with communists.   

Andre - why are you supporting obama other than for racial solidarity reasons?  He is a disaster. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 07, 2012, 03:00:44 PM »
No - that he tried to make friends and boyfriends (Ibelieve he is bi) with communists.   

Andre - why are you supporting obama other than for racial solidarity reasons?  He is a disaster. 

not supporting Obama..just trying to understand your dumbass reasoning.....so I guess you wouldn't fuck a communist bitch if she was pretty and sexy???

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: May 07, 2012, 03:08:30 PM »

maybe getbiggers have admitted they'd happily hit the shit out of a hottie with opposite political beliefs.

some said they'd enjoy it more delivering a little pain to a chick who they actively dislike :)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #41 on: May 07, 2012, 03:10:09 PM »

more like you hope he is bi

you're like a school girl with a crush

you can't stop talking about the dude and this has to be on your  top ten dumbest thread ever

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: May 07, 2012, 03:25:00 PM »

you can't stop talking about the dude and this has to be on your  top ten dumbest thread ever

the only way he can give his girlfriend a good fuck is by pretending she's Obama

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: May 07, 2012, 05:06:43 PM »
not supporting Obama..just trying to understand your dumbass reasoning.....so I guess you wouldn't fuck a communist bitch if she was pretty and sexy???

Let's face it...we'd all fuck Anna Chapman.  :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: May 09, 2012, 06:55:18 AM »
May 7, 2012, 1:56 pm
Obama? Just the Forgettable 1980s Boyfriend of a Landlord’s Tenant

By JAMES BARRON

Michael Nagle for The New York TimesThe front door of a brownstone in Park Slope, Brooklyn, where Barack Obama and his girlfriend lived in 1984.

As a recent college graduate holding down his first job in the 1980s, Barack Obama did not make much of an impression on someone who knew the ways of the world: His girlfriend’s landlord.

“I can honestly say that I do not remember him,” said Ralph Allen, who owned the brownstone in Park Slope, Brooklyn, where Mr. Obama’s girlfriend at the time, Genevieve Cook, rented the top-floor apartment — an apartment Mr. Obama shared with her in late 1984. “Maybe we met while I was sitting out on the stoop one night. Who knows.”

The brownstone was mentioned in an excerpt from a new biography of the president that was posted on the Web site of Vanity Fair magazine last week. It filled in details about Mr. Obama’s life in New York when he was 22 years old and had just graduated from Columbia University. It also quoted passages about him that Ms. Cook wrote in her journal at the time.

The tenants’ comings and goings — and the tenants’ guests’ comings and goings — were not exactly private. Then as now, the apartment did not have a separate bell, a separate entrance or a separate staircase. Whoever lived in the apartment had to go past the parlor on the second floor and the rooms on the third floor. Mr. Allen said that he had voted to send Mr. Obama to the White House in 2008 without realizing that Mr. Obama had once spent time in his house.

“Maybe we had a beer — I don’t know,” Mr. Allen said, referring to Mr. Obama. “We remember helping Genevieve in with bags and stuff, but I can’t remember playing stickball with the president.”

Mr. Allen, 60, a kitchen specialist and field expediter for Ikea, said he clearly remembered Ms. Cook, whom he and his wife met through his wife’s sister. Ms. Cook had been a student teacher at Brooklyn Friends School and had been hired for the 1984-85 school year at Public School 133, about a mile from the house on Second Street in Park Slope.

The biography, “Barack Obama: His Story,” by David Maraniss, said Mr. Obama and Ms. Cook had begun dating in the winter of 1983, when both lived in Manhattan. By the spring of 1984, she had moved to Brooklyn, and they were spending most of their weekends together. “The routine with Barack,” Mr. Maraniss wrote, was “back and forth, mostly his place, but sometimes hers,” according to an advance reading copy of the biography, which is to be released next month.

That changed, according to the biography, in late 1984, when Mr. Obama quit his first job and moved in with Ms. Cook. “It was to be a temporary arrangement,” Mr. Maraniss wrote, “until he left for Hawaii over the Christmas holidays. When he returned, he would find a place of his own, he said. Their time living together did not go well.”

He quoted one of Ms. Cook’s journal entries that described “a flare-up” that began when she told him she was irritated at having to do the dishes after breakfast.

They were squeezed into tight quarters, Mr. Allen said. At first, he said, “it was two girls” in the apartment, which had two bedrooms, one fairly large, one barely big enough for a double bed, and Ms. Cook occupied the small one.

“The two girls were going to switch bedrooms halfway through the lease, but they didn’t switch,” he said. “She and Barack Obama were stuck in the small one.” Besides the kitchenette, he said, there was a common room about the size of the larger bedroom.

The house, he said, had been in his family since the 1930s. “I grew up on that floor,” he said. “There had always been a separate apartment up there. My parents had the apartment; my grandparents lived downstairs.”

Later his mother lived downstairs and his sister kept the apartment. But by the time Ms. Cook leased it, his mother had died and his sister had moved to England. The Allens sold the house in 1994, and Mr. Allen said he learned about the brush with future greatness when relatives saw newspaper articles about the new biography.

Mr. Allen remembered a children’s birthday party in the house. It celebrated his daughter Emily’s third birthday and his nephew Kevin Ayoub’s fourth. The date, he said, was Jan. 20, 1985.

If Mr. Obama was on hand — and if he had an inkling of the significance that date would play in his life — Mr. Allen has forgotten, just as he has no idea whether Mr. Obama’s route to or from his runs in Prospect Park took him along another nearby block, President Street.

“Now I’m thinking, there we were,” Mr. Allen said, “and 24 years later on that day, he’s having his inauguration.”

http://cityroom.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/05/07/obama-just-the-forgettable-1980s-boyfriend-of-a-landlords-tenant

Obama BUSTED in more lies.   

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #45 on: May 09, 2012, 07:04:54 AM »

He devotes every waking minute to posting about Obama.

He's jealous that Obama has had real girlfriends where as his is just pretend.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: May 09, 2012, 07:09:07 AM »
He quoted one of Ms. Cook’s journal entries that described “a flare-up” that began when she told him she was irritated at having to do the dishes after breakfast.

________________________ ___

Ghettobama probably was mooching off of her and never helped pay the bills, clean up, anything. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: May 09, 2012, 07:13:38 AM »
Based on another Obama-male friend relationship, it certainly does at least make one pause to think something 'funny' might be going on:

“The second time I went out to California to attend Mohammad Hassan Chandoo’s graduation from Occidental College, Obama was enjoying the lavish lifestyle being financed by his friend and roommate at the time - Hassan Chandoo. The wealthy patron provided Obama access to big houses, lavish parties & had him dressed in the slickest clothes. I could have sworn they were both Gay & wealthy.”

Those were some of the initial observations by Dr. John C. Drew, PhD, on his second encounter with Barack Obama who was attending Occidental College at the time. ..."

http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/5257893-dr-john-c-drew-and-barack-obama-the-chance-encounter-at-occidental-college

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: May 09, 2012, 10:33:31 AM »

________________________ ___

Ghettobama probably was mooching off of her and never helped pay the bills, clean up, anything. 

thats called being a guy you dumbass

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: May 10, 2012, 03:12:03 AM »

Let's face it...we'd all fuck Anna Chapman.  :D

Fuck yeah :D