Author Topic: Birth of a Nation  (Read 1440 times)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Birth of a Nation
« on: September 01, 2012, 07:24:55 PM »
Anyone watch this?  It's on Netflix, and I am watching it now. I guess this is our version of "The Eternal Jew". Three fucking hours though man, shit.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Birth of a Nation
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2012, 09:47:15 PM »
Sounds interesting. Will have to watch it. The perfect movie for a bbq with the neighborhood friends and family!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2012, 10:09:27 PM »
No, I am watching something else on netflix now :)
X

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2012, 10:24:01 PM »
If you can make it through in one sitting, you're a better man than I. 3 hours of silent film :-[.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2012, 01:07:43 PM »
Watched an hour and a half. Probably watch the other half tomorrow when I'm a bit hung over. I will say, that's the cool thing about Netflix, is that you'd have no idea what movies to search for if you don't know their name. But, if you watch something, you just keep following the rabbit hole to wherever it ends. Believe it or not, it started at a biography of Rasputin, then suggested the Nuremberg trials, then triumph of the will, then this.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2012, 01:12:13 PM »
The real question is when will we have another "revolution" or "civil war" .  Maybe thats why the government has been slowly trying to unarm the populace?  I'm sure the citizens will rise up against the government sooner or later.  Maybe even split in half, and form a new country.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2012, 01:28:43 PM »
The real question is when will we have another "revolution" or "civil war" .  Maybe thats why the government has been slowly trying to unarm the populace?  I'm sure the citizens will rise up against the government sooner or later.  Maybe even split in half, and form a new country.

Soon my brother. I had a history professor freshman year in college back in 2000, and he said that all empires only last around 200 years. He said watch around 2015 because that's when we really gained our independence. Something about once the poor realize they are the majority, will rise up against the rich minority. Right or wrong, they will take over, and the reset button will be hit and this place starts over again. That, or like you said, this country breaks apart, hopefully starting with California, Oregon and Washington.

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2012, 02:36:04 PM »
"Sherlock Jr." is a better movie, and it goes down easier than "Birth"...The Robert Israel score makes it go down very easy.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2012, 05:06:08 PM »

I realize that the US gov isn't perfect but I enjoy my lifestyle here.
I'm happy with my job /career and plan to retire in 10 yrs.
The last thing I want is some revolution as I am quite content with things, as is.
I guess if some people have no job and think  life sucks , they have nothing to lose.
I have serious doubts that any revolution here in the USA would produce a better system then what we alredy have .

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2012, 05:48:08 PM »
I realize that the US gov isn't perfect but I enjoy my lifestyle here.
I'm happy with my job /career and plan to retire in 10 yrs.
The last thing I want is some revolution as I am quite content with things, as is.
I guess if some people have no job and think  life sucks , they have nothing to lose.
I have serious doubts that any revolution here in the USA would produce a better system then what we alredy have .

This

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2012, 11:21:01 PM »
the whole system will collapse one day.govt entiraly corrupt, elite lost sense for reality, greed is rampant everywhere, no safe jobs anymore for the majority, in most households both parents have to work fulltime, means kids are raised on the street etcetc.

free market economy a sham, everything rigged in favour of a few, everyone feeling entitled to everything, everything bought per debt.

this wont end well, many will be in for a rude awakening.

You're right that people will be in for a rude awakening. But most of us are predisposed to stand in line and take directions no matter what is thrown our way. As long as your breathing, there is nothing nobody on the planet can do to you and yours that you haven't already seen in your mind. We are slaves bro, plain and simple. Nothing about you is truly free. Including your mind. Lets just hope that the soul hasn't been sold off. Because I know mine hasn't been...YET!