Author Topic: Are you a social person?  (Read 6101 times)

Fortress

• Getbig V
Re: Are you a social person?
« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2012, 11:12:53 AM »
Go fuck yourself

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2012, 11:14:18 AM »
I can't stand people who have to be around others constantly. Preparing for a show definatly makes me anti-social. After getting into the prep you have less energy and look foward to just relaxing. And it gets annoying going out when you can't eat out. But when I'm not preparing for a contest I love to get out for dinner,concert,boardwalk, amusement park and that type of stuff. On the other hand  I could never be the type to be around people everyday after work etc..

I don't care if I see another soul during the work week. I'm focused on work eating and going to the gym. On the weekends I like to go out one or both of the nights. I like to have a couple of friends so I'm not stuck at home. A friend of mine has to be out doing something everyday. Mr social butterfly. I just met him recently and it blows my mind how many people he knows and is friends with. Every night he texts me trying to get me to come out. Fuck that not during the week. He's really gotten my out of me comfort zone. Good guy glad we made friends.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2012, 11:16:16 AM »
My gf's friends mostly are pretty entertaining people, so if I'm in the mood - of course..

buffbong

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: May 04, 2012, 11:23:49 AM »
 I hate when people bitch about money. Then their eating out everynight. I would never tolerate a woman who was not savy with her money. Haha I'm the same way when it comes to that. Yea having friends who are different helps to balance us out. Do you compete man?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #29 on: May 04, 2012, 11:26:50 AM »
I don't care if I see another soul during the work week. I'm focused on work eating and going to the gym. On the weekends I like to go out one or both of the nights. I like to have a couple of friends so I'm not stuck at home. A friend of mine has to be out doing something everyday. Mr social butterfly. I just met him recently and it blows my mind how many people he knows and is friends with. Every night he texts me trying to get me to come out. Fuck that not during the week. He's really gotten my out of me comfort zone. Good guy glad we made friends.
You can count good friends on one hand. Most people have people they can hang out with---act like they are friends to be part of a larger social group---but talk a lot of shit on...

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2012, 11:34:47 AM »
You can count good friends on one hand. Most people have people they can hang out with---act like they are friends to be part of a larger social group---but talk a lot of shit on...

Very true. I have 2-3 really close friends. I have known them from a very young age. We would do anything for each other like brothers.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2012, 11:50:53 AM »
i can be very social but i have my moments, im not naturally like that. i had to work on it and still.
from child on i always enjoyed my own company, while other kids always needed someone to play with i spent my time in my own fantasy world with my heman and gi joe toys.
my best friend is social naturally and likes to talk with everyone, i think im more socially selective.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2012, 12:08:45 PM »
Lol,reading this thread shows why there are so many weirdos posting here ;D

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 04, 2012, 12:10:40 PM »
if you re surviving and aging, you re a "social" enough person....

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2012, 12:11:47 PM »
I have over 2,000 friends on Facebook, at least 10 that I actually know, so yes- I'm very social.
a

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2012, 12:12:42 PM »
I usually only date female plumbers:  that way if they give me the drip they can fix it..... ;D

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #36 on: May 04, 2012, 12:14:25 PM »
if you re surviving and aging, you re a "social" enough person....

:D

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2012, 12:20:21 PM »
when im in a good mood i can light up a room and be very charming, when im not then i can def give off bad vibes, so i stay in unless i'm happy

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #38 on: May 04, 2012, 12:36:55 PM »
Lol,reading this thread shows why there are so many weirdos posting here ;D

wheres your lifestory angel?

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #39 on: May 04, 2012, 12:43:29 PM »
I remember one time falling asleep during someones birthday party. So many boring people in one room was too much to handle.  :-\

hematocritter

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: May 04, 2012, 06:08:52 PM »
I don't have any genuine friends. They all burned me bad enough at one point that I told them to fuck off.
I've found that most people will put up with a lot of shit for fear of having no one, but I won't do that.
Everyone gets one mistake, and then I fell them to fuck off. So far I haven't lied, stolen from, or taken advantage
of a single friend.... I can't say the same for most of them. I've had better luck with random strangers than the people
I have chosen to befriend. I guess I attract some real shitheads into my life.

Luckily my girl's circle of friends are very fun to be around and seem like genuine people. They have a lot of get togethers,
but they are fun. We've done some river rafting with them, tailgating at baseball and football games, taking trips up to
the snow for some boarding and chilling at the lodge, etc.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #41 on: May 04, 2012, 06:23:26 PM »
Go fuck yourself

Well, you're not very social at all.

Good day to you sir.
a

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #42 on: May 04, 2012, 08:12:04 PM »
I used to go to every concert. see a million baseball games a year, love to be at parties. now, id prefer to get a pizza, sit at home and do nothing. anybody want to come over, just bring your own pizza.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #43 on: May 04, 2012, 09:00:10 PM »
<----would be happy if me and my family were the only people alive on earth.
T

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: May 04, 2012, 09:01:56 PM »
Do you need to "know" that others "think" you re happy, to be happy ?  ::)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #45 on: May 04, 2012, 09:40:51 PM »
Most folks aren't that interesting, call me a selective person

yup.

bigjim

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: May 04, 2012, 11:49:40 PM »
Never had fun when I went out with my girl and her friends. I remember my last gfs sister got married she had a party with some of her friends I was kind of forced into going. Well the party started at 6 and didn't end until 2! I should of brought my own car because I was bored out of my fucken mind. A bunch of retarded chicks trying to be sophisticated and interesting. I actually fell asleep at one point. I'm not a boring guy I love to party and have fun. But christ these people were boring as fuck. They would have these lame parties "ugly sweater" party for Christmas boring as fuck!!!! Boring fucken people. They all thought I was a savage or something.

This is the problem when you get stuck with other peoples friends.

Its always good then to catch up with old mates and drink and talk about pussy and tits and smoke a cone and drink tilll you pass out.

I hate the wifes work mates who have 3 beers and are drunk, harden the fuck up you pussies

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #47 on: May 05, 2012, 12:31:19 AM »
Getbig needs an "unfriend" button