Author Topic: Quote and overall thought process of "The coach"  (Read 18072 times)

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
Re: Quote and overall thought process of "The coach"
« Reply #50 on: May 07, 2012, 10:53:45 PM »
So youre saying that coach is a few soapy studs short of an orgy?
A

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
Covered that before on here, alot of the drivers have cameras in there cars in Russia for proof for the insurance companies, thats why so many of these russian accident/road rage videos are popping up.
^^
EXACTLY, I have a friend at work originally from Kiev, Ukraine- dashboard cameras are huge there!!

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: May 08, 2012, 02:17:47 PM »
Update. Another record broken (PR) in my evening sessions tonight. He's 18 and nailed a 485lb DL with ease. "Training is simple"..lol.

I did that too at 18 and didn't know shit, also my biomechanics for deadlifts are downright terrible. Your point being? ::)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #53 on: May 08, 2012, 02:38:53 PM »
Damn Johnny, I didn't think you would stoop this low.  Coach is good people.  Everyone knows by now that coach melts easily, so why would you bait him like this?  You bored Johnny?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #54 on: May 08, 2012, 04:04:06 PM »
I did that too at 18 and didn't know shit, also my biomechanics for deadlifts are downright terrible. Your point being? ::)

The point is he didn't need drugs to do it..LOL.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #55 on: May 08, 2012, 04:20:47 PM »
Very interesting thread.  

Nice post Chunk.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #56 on: May 08, 2012, 05:03:12 PM »

still thinks training is rocket science

epic learning curve, the man is 50 years old. Imagine the good this man could do for the world if he tied his head on straight , all those muscles and quads ect could build a home for struggling black people to help them be educates
He needs to talk to the Supreme Leader for advice.

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: May 08, 2012, 05:55:55 PM »
Update. Another record broken (PR) in my evening sessions tonight. He's 18 and nailed a 485lb DL with ease. "Training is simple"..lol.

Was this before or after you sucked him off?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #58 on: May 08, 2012, 06:34:53 PM »
Was this before or after you sucked him off?

Great, Ron's letting 12 year old gimmicks back on. Great job Ron.

chunkramwell

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: May 09, 2012, 09:15:26 AM »
This fella has picked his side in the training debate.

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: May 09, 2012, 10:32:43 AM »
Great, Ron's letting 12 year old gimmicks back on. Great job Ron.

How many times have you declared your departure from this forum, only to return the next day?

If only one of your three ex-wives had similar weak character traits.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: May 09, 2012, 12:28:14 PM »

Yes Jeremiah Falcone is a great natrural bobdybuild , coach is just dickin around the gym saying "yeah i made this guy bench 350 in highschool its becuase of...."
A

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #62 on: May 09, 2012, 12:30:00 PM »
Yes Jeremiah Falcone is a great natrural bobdybuild , coach is just dickin around the gym saying "yeah i made this guy bench 350 in highschool its becuase of...."

Because all training is the same...right johnny?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: May 09, 2012, 12:32:39 PM »
Because all training is the same...right johnny?

did you watch the video? you pick up a weight, lift it as many times as you can , put it back down

oh wait thats not what your asking your asking if all training is the same? hmm common sense tells you that

what YOU are trying to do is STEAL the common sense and creativity away with your psuedo knowledge

you live a teen in a room  for an hour and tell him to come up with 20 exercises he doesnt see people do, im sure he could come up with 30
A

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #64 on: May 09, 2012, 12:52:43 PM »
did you watch the video? you pick up a weight, lift it as many times as you can , put it back down

oh wait thats not what your asking your asking if all training is the same? hmm common sense tells you that

what YOU are trying to do is STEAL the common sense and creativity away with your psuedo knowledge

you live a teen in a room  for an hour and tell him to come up with 20 exercises he doesnt see people do, im sure he could come up with 30

Video didn't load, but the in the 4secs it did load the dude sounded like uneducated clueless tool. "psuedo"....anytime you want to compare  brotha with you and your fucking gallon of olive oil and garlic. Bring the tool in the video on here as well.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #65 on: May 09, 2012, 12:54:13 PM »

LMAO, hahahahahahahaha!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: May 09, 2012, 12:55:45 PM »
Video didn't load, but the in the 4secs it did load the dude sounded like uneducated clueless tool. "psuedo"....anytime you want to compare  brotha with you and your fucking gallon of olive oil and garlic. Bring the tool in the video on here as well.

you havent even gone into any detail in this whole thread about why "training is complicated"

you showed that book but can you summarize any standout gems of knowledge?

you are clearly fucking with the wrong guy i am double your height and double your weight and clearly i have embarassed you
A

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #67 on: May 09, 2012, 01:39:47 PM »
you havent even gone into any detail in this whole thread about why "training is complicated"

you showed that book but can you summarize any standout gems of knowledge?

you are clearly fucking with the wrong guy i am double your height and d

ouble your weight and clearly i have embarassed you

Ok Johnny, first you seem to think there is no difference between training like a bodybuilder and training like an athlete, as long as you lift it up and put it down as many times as possible. Utter bullshit. You're also saying there is such thing as "muscle confusion" other wise you wouldn't think you can just go into the gym and do random shit. No plan, just go in and do it. Not taking into consideration why exercise selection is important in relation to training around the three energy systems because it has a DIRECT effect on the way the body responds to training. When you talk about your training as opposed to mine, its apples and oranges. You do need a plan, you do need correct exercise selection, you do need to know when to rest and how long, you do need to know how energy systems work and so on. Your and the dude in the video clearly shows ignorance but I have to say he does have balls to put himself out there in public to make a cpmplefr ass of himself.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: May 09, 2012, 09:37:16 PM »
Ok Johnny, first you seem to think there is no difference between training like a bodybuilder and training like an athlete, as long as you lift it up and put it down as many times as possible. Utter bullshit. You're also saying there is such thing as "muscle confusion" other wise you wouldn't think you can just go into the gym and do random shit. No plan, just go in and do it. Not taking into consideration why exercise selection is important in relation to training around the three energy systems because it has a DIRECT effect on the way the body responds to training. When you talk about your training as opposed to mine, its apples and oranges. You do need a plan, you do need correct exercise selection, you do need to know when to rest and how long, you do need to know how energy systems work and so on. Your and the dude in the video clearly shows ignorance but I have to say he does have balls to put himself out there in public to make a cpmplefr ass of himself.

Johnny obviously doesnt get it - bodybuilders train different than powerlifters and other athletes. Simple as that.  Some people have the experience to understand that, and some people, after seeing it over with various competitors, athletes, and more get it.   The Coach does a great job in training, and some of you are just jealous.   

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #69 on: May 10, 2012, 09:59:10 AM »
Johnny obviously doesnt get it - bodybuilders train different than powerlifters and other athletes. Simple as that.  Some people have the experience to understand that, and some people, after seeing it over with various competitors, athletes, and more get it.   The Coach does a great job in training, and some of you are just jealous.   
The Falcon does various things Ron. He from what I understand works out in the rain, in the woods, chins on the porch on wood rafters, lunges in the basement, runs through the woods, punches a heavy bag etc. So its apples vs oranges you cant compare the two. All due respect to them both.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: May 10, 2012, 02:32:25 PM »

have a look at Mr. Knowbodys post. its apples and oranges, the end result is they are both good, the coaches (orange) is alot more "complicated" , but Johnny's (apple) is much more simplified, they both will be good for the stomach overall.

neither type of training is counterproductive
A

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #71 on: May 10, 2012, 03:34:36 PM »

Absolutely hate this macho dumby type mentality. Like Coach said, understanding anatomy and physiology as well as exercise selection and the many variables DOES make a difference.  He can't say "fuck scientists" when it's scientists who develop the drugs that he's blatantly on and the people doing the studies improving our knowledge of how we can train smarter and more efficiently.

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: May 10, 2012, 03:52:27 PM »
your livelihood depends on beleiving your bullshit

but cmon bro you are better than that

i beleive you are something like atleast 20-50 percent genetically white? there is much hope for you my friend

LOL Johnny owning the coach, good job ! :)

TEAM Nasser

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: May 10, 2012, 03:57:00 PM »
Johnny obviously doesnt get it - bodybuilders train different than powerlifters and other athletes. Simple as that.  Some people have the experience to understand that, and some people, after seeing it over with various competitors, athletes, and more get it.   The Coach does a great job in training, and some of you are just jealous.  

Ron we aren't jealous, we are just calling out his bullshit.  The guy makes up facts like fox news, is a snake oil of a gym salesman, 500$+ a month for a membership selling dreams to kids with rich parents comon!

All the while claiming he is a Christian, being a total hypocrite.  Saying there is nothing wrong with corporate greed, yet the bible quotes greed and love of money many times and says how wrong it is.

TEAM Nasser

Marshdogg

• Getbig II
  • You look like a bag of smashed anuses. Backsmash!
« Reply #74 on: May 10, 2012, 06:38:00 PM »
To be quite honest, none of this shit or debating affects anything in real life but...

to be muscular and healthy, you don't need a plan - you just need to do whatever the fuck you need to in a gym and get active. physical activities & increasing amounts of weight overload of a period of time are basically what Johnny does. it works, it's fine.

As much as you want to think The Coach sells snake oil - he doesn't. He sells a service (coaching athletes on a month to month basis) at a premium inflated price. He isn't doing squats on bosu balls but he ain't working with the best equipment he can get either.

Those kids and their parents have a lot riding on the training, which is probably why it's so expensive. I can imagine that his training would work towards being the best in a given activity - would I pay for it? no - I don't see the value in the service....

I do see value in the methodology and using it for my own means. Rugby player NEEDS to train different to a marathon runner. End of story.