Author Topic: New photo of Wes  (Read 7087 times)

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
Re: New photo of Wes
« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2012, 11:35:17 AM »
Yes you've mentioned that in the past, and when pressed for details you stop responding. I'll drive to Boston immediately to meet you. Just give the phone number where you are so I can call you and confirm, and I'll be on my way.
the fuck ? your delusional...

im meeting this chick tonight around 9-9:15 at Tommy Doyles ( sp ) in cambridge .... meet me there... a paki shouldnt be hard to spot, so i'll introduce myself as soon as you walk in...

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #26 on: May 08, 2012, 11:42:52 AM »
the fuck ? your delusional...

im meeting this chick tonight around 9-9:15 at Tommy Doyles ( sp ) in cambridge .... meet me there... a paki shouldnt be hard to spot, so i'll introduce myself as soon as you walk in...
Fuck all that noise. Give a landline in Boston that you can answer right now or go back to your fantasy land and shut the fuck up you fuckin fairy.

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: May 08, 2012, 11:50:41 AM »
Fuck all that noise. Give a landline in Boston that you can answer right now or go back to your fantasy aland and shut the fuck up you fuckin fairy.

lol excuses excuses excuses... numbnuts, i fly all over the country and the world, where the fuck would i have a landline without exposing my name and job? you can call your moms house in a couple of hours though...

but seriously, you just proved your a fucking coward, you told me to name a place to meet, and i told you where and when i'll be at a certain spot,and i will still be there ... ball is your court fag, im not into this whole going back and forth online. either show up or shut up

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #28 on: May 08, 2012, 11:54:25 AM »
lol excuses excuses excuses... numbnuts, i fly all over the country and the world, where the fuck would i have a landline without exposing my name and job? you can call your moms house in a couple of hours though...

but seriously, you just proved your a fucking coward, you told me to name a place to meet, and i told you where and when i'll be at a certain spot,and i will still be there ... ball is your court fag, im not into this whole going back and forth online. either show up or shut up
You were told what to do. You're not for real so you didn't do it. Case closed.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 08, 2012, 12:02:21 PM »
your average gym twink king of fail
T

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: May 08, 2012, 12:07:32 PM »
You were told what to do. You're not for real so you didn't do it. Case closed.
lmao @ "you were told what to do" ... oh boy, internet tough guy dishing out orders... your request of a landline is absurd...you know where i'll be homo, come there... i have nothing else to say to you , until next time you make a fool out of yourself again..

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #31 on: May 08, 2012, 12:18:11 PM »
lmao @ "you were told what to do" ... oh boy, internet tough guy dishing out orders... your request of a landline is absurd...you know where i'll be homo, come there... i have nothing else to say to you , until next time you make a fool out of yourself again..

Relevance: 78.8%
Girls and sons who have not been loved by their fathers seek attention once teens and adults to compensate for what they didnt have originally. Fathers either left them alone, or were distant most of the time and not encouraging them. Some even despised them which would shape their personality and the way they d interact with others for the rest of their life.
They are extremistic in everything they do, always looking exageratly for attention, and have troubles adapting to society's rules, because they also have troubles defining their own identity and respecting authority and hierarchy.

Also boys who got picked on by others during childhood and adolescence -often sons without a father figure- try to compensate by lifting weights, to develop muscles and survive in ther male world. They re insecure because they re girly, childish, feminine having been raised by a single mom. They lift obsessively hoping it will transform them into men, to compensate for their lack of influence from a father figure that was not there. Unfortunaltey they can get as big as they can it doesnt cure their insecurity and who they truly are, how they grew up being raised by a single mom. They re no as manly as other men whatever they do, and they often have a big lack of masculine presence they dont know how to balance, hence often being borderline homosexuals while trying to get their manhood back thru various manly activities (mma, cars, weight lifting etc). They are often the ones that, in order to get respect from other males will go the steroids route to get even "bigger" attemptint to cure their insecurity , but being natural not being "enough", they still feel "too small", insecure, amongst other males. The lack of a father figure also often means they didnt have guidance to continue studies and are often working shitty manual jobs.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #32 on: May 08, 2012, 01:03:29 PM »
Your Average Rim rat....

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #33 on: May 08, 2012, 01:06:01 PM »
Your Average Rim rat....

Circa 1997 photoshop. About as lame as it gets.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #34 on: May 08, 2012, 01:38:06 PM »
I`m the main thing on YAGRs mind at all times..............fucki ng guy`s a creepy stalking fag.

I need a shower just thinking about how much Asif thinks about me.

I`m not gay Asif,so stop the bullshit please,fantasize about a gay man instead.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 08, 2012, 01:45:28 PM »

^Me at 46 years old.^...then at 50,then at 55..........top that Asif!!  :D

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 08, 2012, 01:46:57 PM »
Wes you look great. The RimRat should be killed with rat poison...

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 08, 2012, 01:48:59 PM »
Wes you look great. The RimRat should be killed with rat poison...
Thanks brother,he`s just jealous,have you seen his pics ?  LOL  ;D

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #38 on: May 08, 2012, 01:50:32 PM »

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 08, 2012, 01:52:31 PM »
 END OF THREAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: May 08, 2012, 01:54:31 PM »

LOL  :D

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 08, 2012, 01:56:27 PM »
 ;D   on my harddisk this pic is called "the pak".... ;D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #42 on: May 08, 2012, 01:57:26 PM »

LOL  :D
Who fucking takes a pic like that?  "Hey mom, take a pic while I curl 20 pounds".

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #43 on: May 08, 2012, 05:32:39 PM »
;D   on my harddisk this pic is called "the pak".... ;D
The most boring man on th planet told a joke....*yawn*

T-rex

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: May 08, 2012, 05:49:13 PM »

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V