Author Topic: 1st time: I want to try it. Can someone suggest a light cycle for me.  (Read 6823 times)

nycwit

• Getbig II
i want to try it for the first time.
can someone suggest a simple cycle for me
what's the most effective?
i would like to see results fast
thanx

where exactly do you inject and how?

chunkramwell

• Getbig IV

lots of good videos on youtube about injection

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
i want to try it for the first time.
can someone suggest a simple cycle for me
what's the most effective?
i would like to see results fast
thanx

where exactly do you inject and how?

inject into thigh for first couple of times until you get  a goof feel for the needle and the whole process... you hsve full control...

once you start hitting thee delts or ass, your almost either in a twisted position, or you have to do it with your opposite arm across your body, so might be difficult for first timers

spotinjections.com is another good site with pics

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Sorry, but the title says "light cycle" but then you go and say that you "wan't to see results fast" and "what is the most effective?" Light cycles can make good or even drastic changes to someone who responds well to gear and already has a good body. But a light cycle won't give you results fast or be the most effective, that simply doesn't make sense. You need to read about this subject much more. But i'll throw you a bone, keep it simple and start with 500mg of test weekly either c, e, or sust split into two shots, say monday/thurday for 12 weeks. That's a very simple cycle and gives you a starting point as far as the future goes. If you do tons of different drugs on your first go you won't know what does what. As for your PCT (Post cycle therapy) two weeks after your last injection, start using Clomid at 50 mg daily for three weeks or Nolvadex at 20 mg daily for the same.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

randy841

• Getbig III
Want to keep it "simple"?

As the above post suggests go with 500mg Test weekly. Take a little arimidex (.50mg eod) for the bloat.

And do Nolva only PCT for 4-5 weeks. No need for clomid for a light cycle IMHO.

ritch

• Getbig V
Want to keep it "simple"?

As the above post suggests go with 500mg Test weekly. Take a little arimidex (.50mg eod) for the bloat.

And do Nolva only PCT for 4-5 weeks. No need for clomid for a light cycle IMHO.

this.
?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Sorry, but the title says "light cycle" but then you go and say that you "wan't to see results fast" and "what is the most effective?" Light cycles can make good or even drastic changes to someone who responds well to gear and already has a good body. But a light cycle won't give you results fast or be the most effective, that simply doesn't make sense. You need to read about this subject much more. But i'll throw you a bone, keep it simple and start with 500mg of test weekly either c, e, or sust split into two shots, say monday/thurday for 12 weeks. That's a very simple cycle and gives you a starting point as far as the future goes. If you do tons of different drugs on your first go you won't know what does what. As for your PCT (Post cycle therapy) two weeks after your last injection, start using Clomid at 50 mg daily for three weeks or Nolvadex at 20 mg daily for the same.

I concur.

8)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
500mg test and 30mg d-bol,

NoMoreLies

• Getbig II
  • CanadianMass.com
Do more research. Doesnt seem your ready for drugs.
~

Kimlar

• Getbig I
I'm a noobie like yourself. Did my first run 8 weeks ago. I hope you're in good shape already, or else you shouldn't "take the next step." Presuming you are in good shape and your diet is good, do as I did. 400 mg of primobolan a week. Did wonders for me. Got stronger, bigger and leaner. It's from what I have read the most safest way to go(if you value your health).

NoMoreLies

• Getbig II
  • CanadianMass.com
I'm a noobie like yourself. Did my first run 8 weeks ago. I hope you're in good shape already, or else you shouldn't "take the next step." Presuming you are in good shape and your diet is good, do as I did. 400 mg of primobolan a week. Did wonders for me. Got stronger, bigger and leaner. It's from what I have read the most safest way to go(if you value your health).

Not true at all, and this is why newbs should not give out cycle advice.
~

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

Exactly, most NOOBS have 0 idea of what things really are and how they REALLY work. Trust me it takes a lot more than reading a few "steroid profiles" online written by god knows who and then most new guys have their minds made up with 0 real life experience and 0 actual "scientific knowledge" yet they ask questions and when guys who know their shit answers they wont take it anyways...

PS. I hate to sound like a prick, but just recently someone came up to me at the gym with his "grown breaking new theories" long story short he stopped his "cycle" after 2,5 weeks with nothing but problems and a light wallet.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Kimlar

• Getbig I

Yes, maybe you're correct. I'm sorry if I gave someone the impression that I "know my shit". I have done little research into other steroids than primobolan, so maybe I shouldn't be giving advice, but the fact is that 400 mg of primobolan a week gave me great results. But I was in good shape before I began, it only gave me a really good boost, I'm sure it's not as impressive as what you guys would recommend for first time use.

Why do you think 400 mg of primobolan is a bad idea? I'm really open for opinions and advice, but the last thing I want to hear is "HGH and 500 mg dbol a day" - shit like many douchebags recommend.

My goal is: gain a little at a time, and keep as much as possible. Keep my natural test production while off drugs, and keep my good health(as safe as possible).

Any advice for my next cycle?

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
you gain little and you loose what you gain when you come off.You can't keep shit from what you obtained with aas.Sooner or later you will lose it all.

HTH
GETBIG!

ztinman

• Getbig II

lots of good videos on youtube about injection

Do you guys stab the needle like that? I always do it really slow.. Im affraid if i throw it in there itll hit a nerve and hurt worse cause of the force used.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Why do you think 400 mg of primobolan is a bad idea? I'm really open for opinions and advice, but the last thing I want to hear is "HGH and 500 mg dbol a day" - shit like many douchebags recommend.

My goal is: gain a little at a time, and keep as much as possible. Keep my natural test production while off drugs, and keep my good health(as safe as possible).

Any advice for my next cycle?

HG Primobolan is extremely expensive and many ugl "primo" isn't primo at all (often low dose deca). I really think test and esp. hg test is the safest steroid to use. It's already in your body and if you don't use mega doses with it you'll be safe. If you don't want to stay on all the time come off and let your body rest after the PCT and it will recover. My recommendation might sound "generic" or worn out, but i'll give it since it works. I've used steroids few months shy of 8 years on/off and a 12 week cycle with 500 mg of human grade testosterone still works for me and it will work for you. After you got the basics down you can start adding all these "exotics".
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Kimlar

• Getbig I
HG Primobolan is extremely expensive and many ugl "primo" isn't primo at all (often low dose deca). I really think test and esp. hg test is the safest steroid to use. It's already in your body and if you don't use mega doses with it you'll be safe. If you don't want to stay on all the time come off and let your body rest after the PCT and it will recover. My recommendation might sound "generic" or worn out, but i'll give it since it works. I've used steroids few months shy of 8 years on/off and a 12 week cycle with 500 mg of human grade testosterone still works for me and it will work for you. After you got the basics down you can start adding all these "exotics".
Thank you! This is the kind of advice I'm looking for. I'm also wondering if you would recommend PCT after 400 mg of primo/8 weeks, and what to use? The plan is to usr Nolvadex, 20 mg a day/4 weeks.

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
this place is falling apart...  ::)
GETBIG!

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
T

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Thank you! This is the kind of advice I'm looking for. I'm also wondering if you would recommend PCT after 400 mg of primo/8 weeks, and what to use? The plan is to usr Nolvadex, 20 mg a day/4 weeks.

Yes i do and your plan is good in my opinion & experience.

What do mean? Everyone was a "noob" once and i'm not going give cycle advice for someone who's just starting up that includes 6 different steroids with grams and grams...

PS. The "golden era" of GB steroid board was probably around 2007...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist

Then why come here anymore?

Oh that's right, that other board crashed again.

8)

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
i dont think its falling apart... the advice here is solid as always, but the traffic is down for sure ( im not saying the other site took traffic away), but the Steroids board has always been slow since its glory days around 2007-2008 .... but the advice is still solid here

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
i dont think its falling apart... the advice here is solid as always, but the traffic is down for sure ( im not saying the other site took traffic away), but the Steroids board has always been slow since its glory days around 2007-2008 .... but the advice is still solid here

Exactly.

These guys are trying to bring the board down with their nonsense and their motive is quite clear.

8)

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
yea,we have an agenda too  ::)  ;D
GETBIG!

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
yea,we have an agenda too  ::)  ;D

Everyone has an agenda.

Good or bad we all have one.

8)