Author Topic: MHP Products  (Read 3289 times)

Sculpter

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
MHP Products
« on: October 27, 2005, 07:43:37 PM »
Has anyone here tried the products put out by MHP. People that have tried them that I know have claimed they experienced good results w/them & was wondering if any ppl. here have any similar results.

littleguns

• Getbig V
Re: MHP Products
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2005, 10:33:25 AM »
I think they are a good company that gets their product out thru word of mouth and little Pro Endorsements...

Methoxymeal was/is a great MRP, did not bloat me up like other MRP's and I know people that have had good success with Secretagogue...

Carmello

• Getbig III
  • Believe it or not. Your choice.
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2005, 06:07:46 PM »
they're extreme NO, the new trac is pretty potent. it will take some getting used to the taste, but other than that, i feel it get's u strong and pumped. Not worth the money though, but not useless.
CEA999

bigjay80

• Getbig II
  • Street Muscle
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2005, 12:17:18 PM »
they're extreme NO, the new trac is pretty potent. it will take some getting used to the taste, but other than that, i feel it get's u strong and pumped. Not worth the money though, but not useless.

Their stuff is great...... speaking of price, you can get  the "extreme mass stack" at efitstore.com for a really good price check it out:

http://www.efitstore.com/front/customer/search.php?substring=extreme+mass+stack&x=12&y=12

Carmello

• Getbig III
  • Believe it or not. Your choice.
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2005, 02:51:20 PM »
Well, if u count the free book, and shaker cup, then i guess it's a good deal, but just for the supps, u can save 3 bucks on discountanabolics.com. Thanks anyway Jay.
CEA999

johnnyx

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2005, 11:20:56 PM »
I have used there MHP Up Your Mass powder....not bad...gives a little bloat either from there probolic protein blend (soy, whey mix) or the 15grms of fiber that comes in a full serving :P I would suggest taking half the serving at first for a few days, for digestion sake.