Author Topic: Teach Your Parents How To Tweet  (Read 1430 times)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
Teach Your Parents How To Tweet
« on: May 11, 2012, 01:49:42 PM »
 ;D
Friday, May 11, 2012

It's Friday, ya bastids!

Look through the Washington Post article at the pictures of young Mitt at Cranbrook. They look like stills from a horror movie: “Willard Goes to Boarding School”! At least there aren’t any pictures of Mitt gripping money in his teeth. I guess the Cranbrook yearbook editors didn’t feel they were appropriate. Mitt made a call to Brian Kilmeade’s radio show to discuss the Post article. Kilmeade was a good choice. Something tells me that when the cameras aren’t rolling at “Fox and Friends,” Kilmeade bullies Steve Doocy in order to try and score points with Gretchen Carlson.

At first Mitt said he didn’t recall any such incident. Then he apologized for it anyway... you know, because other people remember it. Mitt said “As to the teasing or taunts that go on in high school, that’s a long time ago.” We’re familiar with “teasing and taunts,” Mitt, and they don’t involve having to hold somebody down. Mitt says he doesn’t believe that he “thought the fellow was a homosexual… That was the furthest thing from our minds in the 1960’s.” No, Mitt—the furthest thing from your mind in the 1960’s was Vietnam. You knew it was the working class shmucks who had to go there, not you.

The Romney campaign was fishing around for old classmates of Mitt’s who would offer “supporting remarks” to counter the story of Mitt’s gay-bashing. If they’re anything like Mitt, their supporting remarks will be things like “It was great!” A classmate described Mitt’s behavior in the dorms as “like Lord of the Flies.” And I’m sure that a Mitt Romney presidency would be every bit as brutal and dysfunctional as the society created by those schoolboys in Lord of the Flies. Remember what happens in Lord of the Flies—they all turn on each other, and end up killing Piggy. That doesn’t bode well for a Romney presidency... especially if the vice president ends up being Chris Christie.

In any case, we don’t want Mitt Romney in the White House. I can just see him storming down the Mall to the Capitol with his posse, ready to cut off Lindsey Graham’s hair.

Romney is the foil.      Anyone not seeing that is delusional.   Romney s a piece of shit.   

Because they know Romney is a time bomb waiting to blow that will give Obama a second term on a platter. 

I fucking hate romney.

!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Teach Your Parents How To Tweet
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2012, 01:52:07 PM »
So I guess that means 333 likes Obama more? hahaha, Benny, you're such and idiot. LOL.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2012, 01:53:57 PM »
Welcome to the West Wing Week, your guide to everything that's happening at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. This week, the President traveled to Virginia and New York to urge Congress not to let interest rates double on student loans and to introduce a to do list for Congress. He also hosted the University of Kentucky Wildcats, the Fermi Science award winners, and this year's Gershwin Award Winners. That's May 4th to May 10th or "Teach Your Parents How to Tweet."

Because they know Romney is a time bomb waiting to blow that will give Obama a second term on a platter. 

I fucking hate romney.

Romney is the foil.      Anyone not seeing that is delusional.   Romney s a piece of shit.   
!

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2012, 02:02:20 PM »
"Latinos are the fastest growing voting bloc in the country. That means that our voice is more important and more powerful than ever before. That's why I'm getting involved in President Obama's campaign and you should too so that Latinos can be heard in 2012 and beyond. So make sure that you get informed and involved and there's no better place to do that than Latinos for Obama. Check it out okay it's everything related to President Obama, Latinos, and the 2012 election."

:o  :P  :-*

Laura, Mary, and Michelle are nurses who support President Obama and the Affordable Care Act.
As President Obama says:
"America's nurses are the beating heart of our medical system. At moments where people are most vulnerable, most worried --nurses are there."
Nurses have unique insights because they spend so much time with their patients. These nurses believe that the Affordable Care Act is a good thing for everyone.
As Michelle, a nurse from Virginia shares:
"The Affordable Care Act and the preventive services that it covers is going to make our country healthier because it's a step in the right direction toward having a healthier system instead of a sick-care system."

I fucking hate romney.

!

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2012, 02:06:26 PM »
So I guess that means 333 likes Obama more? hahaha, Benny, you're such and idiot. LOL.
He's back...D'oh!  :P

!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2012, 02:07:50 PM »
 :D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2012, 08:06:48 PM »
He's back...D'oh!  :P

....and still owning you to oblivion.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2012, 08:54:29 PM »
Romney up by 7 points, Obama groveling before the homos for cash, Benny making a fool of himself.....AGAIN!!

Good start to a weekend!!

Edit - Notice that Benny has conveniently IGNORED Obama's selling his political soul for gay cash.