Author Topic: extreme headache on flight (caused by HGH injection)  (Read 4460 times)

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
extreme headache on flight (caused by HGH injection)
« on: May 15, 2012, 01:43:03 AM »
I forgot to tell this but about 2 months ago I was on a short flight from Holland to Ireland and when we went to land I got an astonishingly bad headache that radiated down my forehead and into my eye socket. I am not one for bad headaches, I don't even get them when I'm badly hungover but jesus this was horrible. I had injected 5iu subq that morning and 5iu PWO about 2 hrs before the flight. Anyone ever experience this? I asked my buddy sitting beside me and he said he felt something but was probably just saying that because I asked him...nobody else on the flight seemed to complain but I was literally bent over in pain for a few minutes, then it subsided and hit me again and once we landed I was ok.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
Re: extreme headache on flight (caused by HGH injection)
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2012, 01:55:35 AM »
I get these as well, it makes me feel like my freaking eye is going to pop out. If we're talking about the same thing I doubt it's due to HGH. I think it's something to do with rapid changes in air pressure.

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2012, 01:57:11 AM »
I fly all the time and I never got it before. Maybe the cabin pressure was just off this time around...

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2012, 02:01:57 AM »
Yes, it varies, I don't get it all the time either. I got it a bit of it the other day inside the new london tube carriages; apparently they are pressurized, there's even a gauge showing how much the pressure falls by.

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2012, 02:15:10 AM »
Yes, it varies, I don't get it all the time either. I got it a bit of it the other day inside the new london tube carriages; apparently they are pressurized, there's even a gauge showing how much the pressure falls by.

Cool, it's just that I hear of guys getting bad headaches from HGH - I get mild ones on higher dose days but the flight just made my head feel like it was exploding. I guess it was just a freak incident.

bigjim

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2012, 02:58:54 AM »
Unfortunatly it sounds like brain cancer. I think you may die in the near future.  :'(

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2012, 05:03:57 AM »
Unfortunatly it sounds like brain cancer. I think you may die in the near future.  :'(

Shit, that sounds bad. I better quit my job and go to Vegas. Thanks for the diagnosis, Doctor

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2012, 05:41:49 AM »
I get this and also an diagnosed neurological condtion that's being investigated.  unstamped  kigs  by any chance?

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2012, 05:50:39 AM »
I get this and also an diagnosed neurological condtion that's being investigated.  unstamped  kigs  by any chance?
What color box on your kigs?

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2012, 05:55:16 AM »

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2012, 06:00:35 AM »
I forgot to tell this but about 2 months ago I was on a short flight from Holland to Ireland and when we went to land I got an astonishingly bad headache that radiated down my forehead and into my eye socket. I am not one for bad headaches, I don't even get them when I'm badly hungover but jesus this was horrible. I had injected 5iu subq that morning and 5iu PWO about 2 hrs before the flight. Anyone ever experience this? I asked my buddy sitting beside me and he said he felt something but was probably just saying that because I asked him...nobody else on the flight seemed to complain but I was literally bent over in pain for a few minutes, then it subsided and hit me again and once we landed I was ok.

I had this also many times when flying before I had even touched any steroid or anything in my life.

Did you have a slight cold? Could be enough to cause this.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2012, 06:04:07 AM »
you had wifi on board donkey?

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2012, 06:13:11 AM »
you had wifi on board donkey?

Hahah, sure.

I was playing with my 3DS online.  ;D

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2012, 06:55:12 AM »

SWEET LORD HAVE MERCY  those are some awesome sponge bob slippers.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2012, 06:56:03 AM »
words with friends of peace.

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2012, 07:09:58 AM »
Green box

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2012, 07:16:37 AM »
Green box
Green? Thought only the black and white boxes were the good ones?

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2012, 07:34:27 AM »
I had this also many times when flying before I had even touched any steroid or anything in my life.

Did you have a slight cold? Could be enough to cause this.

I didn't have a cold at all but I had been boozing on the plane on an empty enough stomach if I recall, probably the booze/HGH/flying combo didn't go to well with the cabin pressure. I was just sorta curious if it happened to anyone else though. Guess it's nothing.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2012, 07:49:00 AM »
I didn't have a cold at all but I had been boozing on the plane on an empty enough stomach if I recall, probably the booze/HGH/flying combo didn't go to well with the cabin pressure. I was just sorta curious if it happened to anyone else though. Guess it's nothing.

what's the condition of your grill?  nasty irishman!

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2012, 12:02:20 PM »
what's the condition of your grill?  nasty irishman!

Shane's teeth are better. He looks like a dental hygienist compared to me

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2012, 09:50:17 PM »
I forgot to tell this but about 2 months ago I was on a short flight from Holland to Ireland and when we went to land I got an astonishingly bad headache that radiated down my forehead and into my eye socket. I am not one for bad headaches, I don't even get them when I'm badly hungover but jesus this was horrible. I had injected 5iu subq that morning and 5iu PWO about 2 hrs before the flight. Anyone ever experience this? I asked my buddy sitting beside me and
he said he felt something but was probably just saying that because I asked him...nobody else on the flight seemed to complain but I was literally bent over in pain for a few minutes, then it subsided and hit me again and once we landed I was ok.

Dehydration. Happens to me sometimes and I don't take anything.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2012, 01:44:26 AM »
I often get migraines when I fly. Nothing to do with taking any kind of drugs, for me.
O

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2012, 06:31:54 AM »

depends on alot of variables.. most common suspect is the cabin pressure...sometimes on older planes, they are off by a bit ...

littledumbells

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2012, 07:48:45 AM »
  It was caused by your sinuses not equalizing. They could be swollen due to colds/flu, allergies etc. Would HGH cause this? Dunno, does the stuff make you stuffy anytime you use it?  I usually carry a small Vics inhaler to use on descent just in case. It s a terrible pain, kind of like someone jabbing pins into my forehead and behind my eyes