Author Topic: WHOA! UFC Fighter Rich Franklin Spills the Beans on Testosterone!  (Read 5944 times)

ritch

• Getbig V
Re: WHOA! UFC Fighter Rich Franklin Spills the Beans on Testosterone!
« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2012, 08:32:57 AM »
yawn, scratches balls and lets out a loud fart...
?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2012, 08:35:07 AM »
yes but claiming a professor title gives superficial credibility.

;D

but "hammer" knew thats no professor all along.

dont hold your breath for an apology from him, you might choke to death ;D

Oh no, I don't want an apology from him or anyone else.  

Maybe he was confused as to whether or not Franklin was a teacher versus a professor.  I'm not detracting from Franklin's abilities.  He does have both a BS and MS degree, so the man is clearly not dumb or incapable of devoting himself to long term academic work.  

Maybe "The_Hammer" misread the information and pegged Franklin as some sort of college chemistry professor, which is a far cry from a high school math teacher.

Either way, I am not quite sure why Hammer has become so anti-steroids as of late.

"1"

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #27 on: June 12, 2012, 08:52:25 AM »

Maybe he was confused as to whether or not Franklin was a teacher versus a professor.  I'm not detracting from Franklin's abilities.  He does have both a BS and MS degree, so the man is clearly not dumb or incapable of devoting himself to long term academic work.  

Maybe "The_Hammer" misread the information and pegged Franklin as some sort of college chemistry professor, which is a far cry from a high school math teacher.

Either way, I am not quite sure why Hammer has become so anti-steroids as of late.

"1"

Non responder to ze steroids. In other news his penis responds in a big way when looking at muscle bears.
Trans Milkshake.

EH

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: June 12, 2012, 08:57:17 AM »

"1"

ppl hate what they cant have. he see's people who look like bodybuilders and thinks it's all steroids, since he's still a fat 165lbs, everybody who looks better MUST be on steroids. he'd use steroids if he could find them, but he's 17yrs old living in his parents house with no job and no money. even if he found some steroids, he has no friends to get compliments from.

it's like the trailer trash loser who drives a '84 chevy celebrity and hating the guy who drives a ferrari.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #29 on: June 12, 2012, 11:23:45 AM »
Jim Carrey looking jacked!  :o

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2012, 12:07:27 PM »
Note to Rich: Let's not blame your "levels" for your decline in abilities the last few years. Your nose was almost on the side of your head when you took on Silva. Test levels had NOTHING to do with that.

;D

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2012, 03:45:23 PM »
As little as 125-150mg/wk is multitudes better than staying natty.

....TRUTH.
Agreed!

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2012, 03:49:43 PM »
youve got to be the dumbest fuck on this board if you really believe that shit.

Why, he is right.

When you put Test in your body, the body stops producing it.

Point is:
When you stop putting test in your body, the body will start to produce it again, so again it is proven that "The Hammer" is a retard.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: June 12, 2012, 03:55:56 PM »
Jim Carrey looking jacked!  :o

lol, rich was telling a story about the time he was walking in japan and crowds of japanese people started gathering around him smiling and thinking he was jim carrey
R