Author Topic: The Hottest Teachers Caught Sleeping With Students  (Read 60332 times)

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
Re: The Hottest Teachers Caught Sleeping With Students
« Reply #100 on: June 02, 2012, 02:04:39 PM »

No mention of Ashley Blumenshine? Teacher at one of the high schools in Plainfield, IL? I actually went to college with this "lady". Too funny.

She was caught with a male student in the parking lot of a Kohl's in a mall in Plainfield, IL....during school hours. My brother in law is a cop in Plainfield and he told me that his fellow officers saw a random car in the parking lot, off by itself, around noon, windows semi-fogged up, car gently bouncing up and down....they could see this teacher fucking the hell out of this 16 year old kid...

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Reporter of perverse news
« Reply #101 on: June 02, 2012, 02:38:43 PM »
Pamela Rogers Turner

Pamela Rogers Turner, a small-town phys-ed teacher and former college basketball player with movie star looks, was busted for repeatedly having sex with a 13-year-old male student, including once in the school gym. Here she is being led from a McMinnville, Tenn. Court, Aug., 2005. She was sentenced to eight years, but told to serve only 9 months.

getbig or getgot

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #102 on: June 02, 2012, 02:43:32 PM »
Pamela Rogers Turner

Pamela Rogers Turner, a small-town phys-ed teacher and former college basketball player with movie star looks, was busted for repeatedly having sex with a 13-year-old male student, including once in the school gym. Here she is being led from a McMinnville, Tenn. Court, Aug., 2005. She was sentenced to eight years, but told to serve only 9 months.

Great kick start for that alpha boy

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #103 on: June 02, 2012, 03:40:51 PM »
Pamela Rogers Turner

It has to be said again: Where the fuck were these teachers when I was in school?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: June 03, 2012, 05:21:43 AM »
Theyr ALL sluts and whores! Theres your answer. ::) Theres no such thing as an innocent girl, and Im GLAAAAD theyr getting nailed (no, not that kind of nailed!). Fuck these hoes.

I'm glad they are being caught as well..but I wonder if they are serving the same time as their male counterparts....it seems to be more of a big deal in the newspapers when its a male teacher/female student thing...there seems to be some pretty light sentences being handed out here

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #105 on: June 03, 2012, 05:38:33 PM »
Misconduct scandal prompts L.A. schools to send 604 teacher discipline cases to state
CNN ^ | 6/01/12 | Michael Martinez
Posted on June 3, 2012 8:24:49 PM EDT by Libloather

Misconduct scandal prompts L.A. schools to send 604 teacher discipline cases to state
By Michael Martinez, CNN
updated 6:19 AM EDT, Fri June 1, 2012

Los Angeles (CNN) -- In the wake of a teacher misconduct scandal, Los Angeles school officials have referred the discipline cases of 604 teachers from the past four years to state authorities to decide whether the teachers' licenses should also be revoked, a school spokesman said Thursday.

Of the 604 cases in which teachers were fired or facing discipline, 60 teachers were accused of sexual misconduct with pupils on or off campus or with minors who weren't students, school officials told CNN.

The California Commission on Teacher Credentialing will investigate 366 of the 604 teacher cases, spokeswoman Anne Padilla said on Thursday. Most of the cases focused on allegations of teacher misconduct that involved student safety.

**SNIP**

The system doesn't know whether any of the teachers who were fired or who left the district are still in the classroom in other school districts, according to Berman and Ekchian.

(Excerpt) Read more at cnn.com ...

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #106 on: June 03, 2012, 06:46:24 PM »
"Misconduct scandal..." LOL, those narrow-minded republicans.. ::)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #107 on: June 03, 2012, 06:53:55 PM »
"Misconduct scandal..." LOL, those narrow-minded republicans.. ::)
Its not necessarily repubs, but the fact is, is the wake of American students falling behind in studies, slackeritis is the norm, so a bunch of teachers (adults) mis-using their authority and instead of teaching, are acting like hormone crazed teenagers. There is a time a place for everything. The classroom is place for learning, structure, and helping the kids learn to be capable adults...the doesn't help one bit.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #108 on: June 03, 2012, 07:18:38 PM »
Its not necessarily repubs, but the fact is, is the wake of American students falling behind in studies, slackeritis is the norm, so a bunch of teachers (adults) mis-using their authority and instead of teaching, are acting like hormone crazed teenagers. There is a time a place for everything. The classroom is place for learning, structure, and helping the kids learn to be capable adults...the doesn't help one bit.

Don't get me wrong, I don't want to justify things, but I find those quoted entitlements a little exaggerated. In many cases, I hear republicans speak that way.
It's debatable what is right and wrong. Is a relationship with a 16 year old student acceptable, or 18, or 21? Or is any relation with a student unacceptable? It's hard to say, not every case is the same...

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: June 04, 2012, 03:09:50 PM »
Don't get me wrong, I don't want to justify things, but I find those quoted entitlements a little exaggerated. In many cases, I hear republicans speak that way.
It's debatable what is right and wrong. Is a relationship with a 16 year old student acceptable, or 18, or 21? Or is any relation with a student unacceptable? It's hard to say, not every case is the same...

Professors are basically expected to bang students in college

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: June 04, 2012, 03:22:38 PM »
If it is a 18 yr old in HS, it's unacceptable, if the person is 21 and still in HS---then they are either mentally handicapped or, something ain't right, either way, if try are still enrolled in HS, then I would guess it's against state laws

as far as College---it's a ethical question, calls into favortism and other things--but, at the same time, they are both consenting adults.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #112 on: June 04, 2012, 04:31:20 PM »
If it is a 18 yr old in HS, it's unacceptable, if the person is 21 and still in HS---then they are either mentally handicapped or, something ain't right, either way, if try are still enrolled in HS, then I would guess it's against state laws

as far as College---it's a ethical question, calls into favortism and other things--but, at the same time, they are both consenting adults.

2 girls i went to high school with was 22 years old when we graduated..I had no idea until her little sister confirmed it. One guy i hung out with was 20 when we graduated...

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #113 on: June 05, 2012, 07:14:56 AM »
This is bullshit.  Any kid should be fucking happy to have a teacher who would hook you up with free reefer and suck your nuts.  I can't even get that from girls I meet.

Pamela Rogers Turner

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: June 05, 2012, 07:24:26 AM »
2 girls i went to high school with was 22 years old when we graduated..I had no idea until her little sister confirmed it. One guy i hung out with was 20 when we graduated...

I know back in the old west Texas football days Odessa Permian would hold back some of the bigger kids a couple grades so they were 20 years old by their senior years.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #115 on: June 05, 2012, 08:04:41 AM »
Some parents actually wait a couple extre years before starting them in school so they would have a physical advantage over other kids in the same grade.

It is not uncommon to find kids 19,20 in highschool (mostly blacks) so they could donimate in football or basketball.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: June 05, 2012, 11:58:32 AM »
Some parents actually wait a couple extre years before starting them in school so they would have a physical advantage over other kids in the same grade.

It is not uncommon to find kids 19,20 in highschool (mostly blacks) so they could donimate in football or basketball.

oh brother you are so dead wrong on this its amazing......

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: June 05, 2012, 12:28:54 PM »
Failed a couple grades, they did?

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #118 on: June 05, 2012, 12:33:03 PM »
Failed a couple grades, they did?

had a couple kids is more like it.