Author Topic: im getting married today  (Read 10778 times)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
Re: im getting married today
« Reply #76 on: July 31, 2012, 10:39:22 AM »
...consider that a divorce...
lol actually i have no clue, i'm legit asking him. seems very young from his posts, i'd guess around 24.
follow the arrows

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #77 on: July 31, 2012, 11:04:45 AM »
Yea, you know that ackward cousin of your soon to be wife, you know the guy that is kind of shy, always looks well dressed and gets anxious around you?

Well, he is gay and before you pull the trigger and say I do, I think you should offer to suck his dick.  Now hear me out, I know it sounds crazy.  I mean, why would a guy that is just about to seal the deal on a lifelong commitment to heterosexuality pick up and suck a dick?  The truth is that unless you do it once, you'll never know what you're missing.

Give it a try just once and if you don't like it, just don't tell anyone about it, but if you do, you might want to consider calling the whole marriage thing off.

Anyway, good luck!
"1"

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I JUST LAUGHED LOUD AS SHIT AT WORK READING THAT!

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #78 on: July 31, 2012, 11:26:31 AM »
Like The Mighty Al Bundy said: "my wife: can't live with her, can't burry her in the back yard.."

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #79 on: July 31, 2012, 11:27:11 AM »
Yea, you know that ackward cousin of your soon to be wife, you know the guy that is kind of shy, always looks well dressed and gets anxious around you?

Well, he is gay and before you pull the trigger and say I do, I think you should offer to suck his dick.  Now hear me out, I know it sounds crazy.  I mean, why would a guy that is just about to seal the deal on a lifelong commitment to heterosexuality pick up and suck a dick?  The truth is that unless you do it once, you'll never know what you're missing.

Give it a try just once and if you don't like it, just don't tell anyone about it, but if you do, you might want to consider calling the whole marriage thing off.

Anyway, good luck!
"1"

lol...I still lol everytime I read this...lol...You're an evil man.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #80 on: July 31, 2012, 03:42:49 PM »
lol actually i have no clue, i'm legit asking him. seems very young from his posts, i'd guess around 24.

He's pretty quit since this thread, so it's a legit question.
Maybe his wife prohibits him to visit getbig. In that case our bro help might be too late.

littledumbells

• Getbig III
« Reply #81 on: July 31, 2012, 04:34:28 PM »
 this