Author Topic: 2012 IFBB New York Pro - Kevin English win is bullshit! Sami was better!  (Read 16883 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Why are you blasting Ron? He picked Sami to win.

He's stating that Kevin is thick and muscular....and he's literally an oil can.  There's nothing muscular about his physique at this point.  If Arnold was watching this show, he would be laughing at this placing. 
A

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

He's stating that Kevin is thick and muscular....and he's literally an oil can.  There's nothing muscular about his physique at this point.  If Arnold was watching this show, he would be laughing at this placing. 

He is thick and muscular....HOWEVER, he looks like burned meat and it appears at least one of his lats is torn.

ether

• Getbig IV
Branch was quoted as saying Kevin was the clear winner

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
He is thick and muscular....HOWEVER, he looks like burned meat and it appears at least one of his lats is torn.

No NO NO, Ron said Kevin looked good.

ritch

• Getbig V
Branch would say that, as he's a scaled down, gross like version of him.
?

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
Even Branch doesn't look as bad as that steaming pile of shit.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Branch was quoted as saying Kevin was the clear winner
:D

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
No NO NO, Ron said Kevin looked good.

Ron said, "Sami was more shredded, more defined and overall, more like the bodybuilder I would like to see win the contest."

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Ron said, "Sami was more shredded, more defined and overall, more like the bodybuilder I would like to see win the contest."
Ya I know thatt but he also said Kevin looked good

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Ya I know thatt but he also said Kevin looked good

;D

EH

• Getbig III
what happened to kev's back? it's way thinner that it's been in the past. Leg's are down too. Bicep's look swollen, along with his left rear delt. If he wasn't winning the show's I'd say go back to the open weight class, but they keep rewarding him. I would've had it Sami, Jose, Kev.

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
what happened to kev's back? it's way thinner that it's been in the past. Leg's are down too. Bicep's look swollen, along with his left rear delt. If he wasn't winning the show's I'd say go back to the open weight class, but they keep rewarding him. I would've had it Sami, Jose, Kev.

My rear lat spread at 19 was more impressive than some of the pics I've seen of him.

ksa_triceps

• Getbig IV
This is beyond lame... One cannot fathom why he did not win that show.

This will cause disappointment over here, I can see many relating his loss to his ethnicity, and I don't blame them.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
This is beyond lame... One cannot fathom why he did not win that show.

This will cause disappointment over here, I can see many relating his loss to his ethnicity, and I don't blame them.
No, Cmon now, no one thinks this is a horrendous decision more then me but you can't claim racism. Look it's this simple no judge will allow someone making their pro debut to beat the current Mr. Olympia and do to the fact that Kevin is the reigning Mr. Olympia it's easy for a judge to be swayed by the fact

claymore

• Getbig IV
Branch would say that, as he's a scaled down, gross like version of him.

Agreed

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Has to be a torn quad, the sweep starts way too high, the bicep peak (made of oil) and his flat triceps looks stupid on those skinny forarms, then you have no calves, fuck this is so frustrating how a physique like this can be rewarded, shit like this makes me want to turn my back on bodybuilding, fucken ridiculous call.

Yeah, he looks terrible.

Sami looks great as always.

Very frustrating.

8)

ritch

• Getbig V
if Kevin can win looking at his all time worst, dosen't that mean as he improves he should not lose? Of course not, the judges were paid off here. How can they reward such uglyness?
?

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
thats a torn quad too, right?

with atrophied lats.

over filled synthol biceps.

and dirty skin.

STRAIGHT FIRST'S BY THE JUDGES = "ABSOLUTELY FLAWLESS PHYSIQUE" is what they were thinking then ?

lol. ::)
Even Cederic in the open class who clearly dominated everyone, didn't get straight 1st place votes, and Kevin did. ???

Grenache

• Getbig III
Sami Al Haddad the day before contest:

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Swampi the Cocksmith should have won.

ksa_triceps

• Getbig IV
No, Cmon now, no one thinks this is a horrendous decision more then me but you can't claim racism. Look it's this simple no judge will allow someone making their pro debut to beat the current Mr. Olympia and do to the fact that Kevin is the reigning Mr. Olympia it's easy for a judge to be swayed by the fact

I don't personally think it has anything to do with racism. I said that I know that some guys over here will think that and I don't blame them because (to them) there's no other rational reason for his loss.

MB

• Getbig IV
I think Kevin is out of gifts.  He was clearly beaten the last 2 times he competed.  There's only so much the judges can do before they have to reward someone else. 

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
I think Kevin is out of gifts.  He was clearly beaten the last 2 times he competed.  There's only so much the judges can do before they have to reward someone else.  

did you even read what your wrote?  kevin is connected to mecca east like adela is connected to the son.  as long as steve needs the promo for his gold's east, kevin wins the olympia again this year.  

MB

• Getbig IV

Kevin has regressed so much that it's harder and harder to cover for him.  Even with his connections, I think he loses this year's O.  

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
This mess won an IFBB show? F-ing sad.
a