Author Topic: Most ripped Hollywood actor ever!!  (Read 20318 times)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: Most ripped Hollywood actor ever!!
« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2012, 06:55:02 AM »
::)

I know that knob-cheese but I meant it would be interesting to know what "supplements" he took in addition to the dieting.

None, he prepared 6 weeks for the role and took some protein powder, but that was too hard on his stomach so he stopped.

He did 20 hours of cardio every other day and 15 hours of weightlifting on the other days.  ::) ::)

hematocritter

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2012, 07:28:55 AM »
The guy is ripped to shreds, but I don't think there is any hormone usage here.
Major cardio, dieting, and fatburner use. I suppose there could have been GH to help with the fat burning, but I actually doubt it this time.
The guy has no mass to be concerned with holding on to, so there is no AAS there for sure.... he just doesn't need it, and why would he
bother messing with his hormones and possibly screwing up his HPTA for a movie role?
Normally I am one of the people that thinks most guys are on something if they are making money with their bodies.... but this is taking it
too far. This look can be achieved without drugs if someone went nuts on diet and cardio.

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2012, 07:48:01 AM »
he would probably get lost in a small t shirt

x2 he probably just did as much cardio as possible without worrying about preserving any muscle.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 23, 2012, 07:52:50 AM »
yes!
Major cardio, dieting, and fatburner use. I suppose there could have been GH to help with the fat burning, but I actually doubt it this time.
The guy has no mass to be concerned with holding on to, so there is no AAS there for sure.... he just doesn't need it, and why would he
bother messing with his hormones and possibly screwing up his HPTA for a movie role?
Normally I am one of the people that thinks most guys are on something if they are making money with their bodies.... but this is taking it
too far. This look can be achieved without drugs if someone went nuts on diet and cardio.

TRIX

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: May 23, 2012, 07:55:05 AM »

most people dieting are what? 500 - 1000 calorie deficits.. what if you did 2000+ calorie deficits? you would look like this? shredded but tiny

TRIX

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2012, 07:56:25 AM »

most people dieting are what? 500 - 1000 calorie
deficits.. what if you did 2000+ calorie deficits? you
would look like this? shredded but tiny

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2012, 08:02:22 AM »
would hate to look that thin in clothes.

most people dieting are what? 500 - 1000 calorie deficits.. what if you did 2000+ calorie deficits? you would look like this? shredded but tiny

The Onion

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2012, 08:57:56 AM »
Really? At 45 years of age and no training background?

The amount of amphetamines a "regular guy" would have to use to get in that kind of shape without AAS would most likely fry his brain before he reached his goal, would it not?  ???

He does have a strange stare in the last picture though.  :D

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2012, 09:08:17 AM »
There are some fucking naive motherfuckers on this board.  My god!!!!!!!!  Hollywood has the best trainers and consultants the world over.  You think all the personal trainers in Hollywood are just clueless naturals?  LOL>..............please.... ....drugs are EVERYWHERE in Hollywood......including steroids.  You'd be surprised how many actors have used getting ready for roles.  Look at Tom Hardy.  You've gotta be a complete moron to think that guy was ever natural.  You guys are really making steroids out to be a bigger deal than they are.  I never understood why guys on these weekend warrior steroid boards act like they are the only ones "in the know" regarding gear.  Why? just because other people aren't like half the losers on here that spend their entire lives on an internet forum and still look like shit while everyone else takes probably half as much, looks better, and has some semblance of a life?  It's like these steroids boards attract the lowest common denominator of genetically retarded lifters.   ::)

The guy probably used the shit out of whatever he could get his hands on....I'm sure he was on clen, phentermine, etc.  I mean fuck even Madonna admitted to using clen.  GO figure.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #34 on: May 23, 2012, 10:11:08 AM »

most people dieting are what? 500 - 1000 calorie
deficits.. what if you did 2000+ calorie deficits? you
would look like this? shredded but tiny

that's not wavelenght

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #35 on: May 23, 2012, 10:20:12 AM »

He's ripped to shreds, but, at least from that pic, doesn't look depleted.   That generally can't be achieved by going nuts on diet and cardio.   Plus, as Onion stated, he's 45.   They're all on drugs.
Y

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: May 23, 2012, 01:28:10 PM »
You must work out in that mythical gym where everyone is either ripped to shreds, or benches at least 405.  ;D

Lot of guys here train there, funny i've been training for 30 + years and every gym I've ever been to...80% of the people look like absolute nothing, 15% are in  good shape, and 5% look great

This is a bodybuilding board with worldwide membership, and "dozens" of guys here aren't that cut, I don't think he's all that common dude...he's shredded as fuck
I meant to say there are lots of guys who are close to skin, natural ectomorphs, my best friend in high school did not have an ounce of fat on him, veins all over the place. Does that make him a bodybuilder? Nope.    Couldn't bench one plate to save his life.
Yea, Fox is shredded but there is no muscle, or power there so what's the point?  Let's not confuse being shredded with bodybuilding.  

You're right about 80% looking like nothing even being generous with 5% looking great.  Very few are that dedicated to go past their comfort zone.

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: May 23, 2012, 01:36:20 PM »
There are some fucking naive motherfuckers on this board.  My god!!!!!!!!  Hollywood has the best trainers and consultants the world over.  You think all the personal trainers in Hollywood are just clueless naturals?  LOL>..............please.... ....drugs are EVERYWHERE in Hollywood......including steroids.  You'd be surprised how many actors have used getting ready for roles.  Look at Tom Hardy.  You've gotta be a complete moron to think that guy was ever natural.  You guys are really making steroids out to be a bigger deal than they are.  I never understood why guys on these weekend warrior steroid boards act like they are the only ones "in the know" regarding gear.  Why? just because other people aren't like half the losers on here that spend their entire lives on an internet forum and still look like shit while everyone else takes probably half as much, looks better, and has some semblance of a life?  It's like these steroids boards attract the lowest common denominator of genetically retarded lifters.   ::)

The guy probably used the shit out of whatever he could get his hands on....I'm sure he was on clen, phentermine, etc.  I mean fuck even Madonna admitted to using clen.  GO figure.

Best post yet. Fox doesn't have some kind of superhuman willpower or intellect,  Look what he started with.  And look at the pic of him with clothes on. There is nothing there.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #38 on: May 23, 2012, 02:16:50 PM »
that's not wavelenght

;D ;D ;D

Did he really lief?

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 23, 2012, 02:55:56 PM »

x2, even fucking John Travolta was on steroids for Saturday Night Fever.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: May 23, 2012, 03:26:22 PM »

Stayin Alive he was juiced, not Saturday Night Fever

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #41 on: May 23, 2012, 05:25:04 PM »
x2, even fucking John Travolta was on steroids masseuse jism for Saturday Night Fever.

Fixed for truth

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #42 on: May 23, 2012, 05:48:53 PM »

I watched the making of 'Saturday Night Fever' on cable one night.  They said Travolta ran 20-30 miles a week to get in shape (ie. thin) for that movie.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: May 24, 2012, 05:27:30 AM »

Man I can't even tell those two movies aoart from each other.

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: May 24, 2012, 06:43:26 AM »
Competition for what?  Sure he is lean but those guns are like 14 in max and there is no chest.  Dozens of guys like this in my gym.  They avoid the squat rack like it's emitting radiation.  I'll give him credit, though.  He looks 100 per cent better. See how long he keeps it up.  Girl on the link asked if there is a pill she can take to look like that.  Yes, yes there is.

Bullshit! Look at his chest! You can see a deep split between upper and lower pecs. Do you suggest the spilt is in his rib cage, not his muscles? Further- look at his delts and delt-pec tie-ins! Sure, he is not "big" but he has muscle. He is dry as a bone and with almost no fat.

There is perhaps ONE person in my gym that I have seen in this kind of shape.

NN

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #45 on: May 24, 2012, 07:40:42 AM »

Beast, juiced to the gills :o :o :o

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: May 24, 2012, 09:48:45 AM »
Travolta got pretty lean and toned, a couple of elephants heavier these days.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: May 30, 2012, 05:48:32 PM »
Fox accused of being a woman beater...

http://xfinity.comcast.net/blogs/popcast/2012/05/30/matthew-fox-accused-of-beating-women-by-lost-co-star/

Actor Matthew Fox was accused of beating women by “Lost” co-star Dominic Monaghan earlier this week.

The accusation came during a fan Q&A on Twitter, when after being asked by a fan to “holla at matthew fox,” Monaghan replied, “he beats women. No thanks.”

Today reports that Monaghan’s conversation with Twitter user Becca continued when she asked, “what about all those good times you had together?”

The star’s reply: “how do you know we ever did? you don’t know either of us. he beats women. not isolated incidents. often. not interested.”

Fox and Monaghan worked together for the first three seasons of “Lost,” and again in its final season in 2010.

Although Fox has seen his share of drama since the show—in 2010, a stripper claimed they’d had an affair; a female bus driver accused him of punching her in the breast and groin in 2011; and just a few weeks ago he was arrested for a DUI—there have never been any reports of controversy between the two actors until now.

According to TMZ, sources close to Fox deny Monaghan’s accusations. They also say he hasn’t spoken to Monaghan for years, but there hadn’t been any sort of falling out between them. At this point, the motivation behind Monaghan’s Twitter attack is a mystery.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #48 on: May 30, 2012, 07:10:54 PM »
Fox accused of being a woman beater...

http://xfinity.comcast.net/blogs/popcast/2012/05/30/matthew-fox-accused-of-beating-women-by-lost-co-star/

Actor Matthew Fox was accused of beating women by “Lost” co-star Dominic Monaghan earlier this week.

The accusation came during a fan Q&A on Twitter, when after being asked by a fan to “holla at matthew fox,” Monaghan replied, “he beats women. No thanks.”

Today reports that Monaghan’s conversation with Twitter user Becca continued when she asked, “what about all those good times you had together?”

The star’s reply: “how do you know we ever did? you don’t know either of us. he beats women. not isolated incidents. often. not interested.”

Fox and Monaghan worked together for the first three seasons of “Lost,” and again in its final season in 2010.

Although Fox has seen his share of drama since the show—in 2010, a stripper claimed they’d had an affair; a female bus driver accused him of punching her in the breast and groin in 2011; and just a few weeks ago he was arrested for a DUI—there have never been any reports of controversy between the two actors until now.

According to TMZ, sources close to Fox deny Monaghan’s accusations. They also say he hasn’t spoken to Monaghan for years, but there hadn’t been any sort of falling out between them. At this point, the motivation behind Monaghan’s Twitter attack is a mystery.

So he likes beating up strippers every now and then, so what.

Dominic Monaghan is gay.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #49 on: May 30, 2012, 07:20:42 PM »