Author Topic: They are going to fuck up WWZ the movie  (Read 6690 times)

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
Re: They are going to fuck up WWZ the movie
« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2012, 02:36:18 PM »
Only zombie movies I really like is Resident Evil, and mainly the first one... Other than that, dawn of the dead was pretty descent as well. It had that realistic vibe to it. But man, zombie movies are soooooooooooo played out, and has been that for a long fucking time now. I actually saw a trailer for a new zombie flick coming, just this very day...

Meh, whatever...

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2012, 02:42:33 PM »
Only zombie movies I really like is Resident Evil, and mainly the first one... Other than that, dawn of the dead was pretty descent as well. It had that realistic vibe to it. But man, zombie movies are soooooooooooo played out, and has been that for a long fucking time now. I actually saw a trailer for a new zombie flick coming, just this very day...

Meh, whatever...

lol thats the longest trailer I have seen in ages they might have just shown the whole movie

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2012, 02:49:49 PM »
This looks more like the Getbigger type of movie:

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #28 on: May 24, 2012, 03:17:36 PM »
You guys gonna laugh... but Zombie movies are the movies that probably scare me the most!  

I've seen both 28 Days later and Dawn of the dead... Thought they were great, but I fucking shit bricks!

That scene at the closing credits of Dawn of the Dead was fucking great!!!

I'm done with zombie movies though, can't sleep when I watch them!  Lame I know!

I'm sure every member here has given real thought to what they would do if there were really a Zombie plague, don't feel bad  ;D

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 24, 2012, 03:29:43 PM »
I'm sure every member here has given real thought to what they would do if there were really a Zombie plague, don't feel bad  ;D

Hahaha all the time my personal favourite SHTF scenario if I would have a son and wife I would my e even love it

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2012, 03:36:55 PM »
Hahaha all the time my personal favourite SHTF scenario if I would have a son and wife I would my e even love it
Shit hits the fan.

Lulz.

Little slow on the uptake today.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2012, 03:49:00 PM »

The day after I watched like 4 Walking Dead episodes, I'm at my friends car dealership getting work done on my car, and i'm leaning against the side of the building in the back, just texting and shit. And out of the corner of my eye, I see this figure approaching through the the cars.

He was against the sun so i couldn't see clearly at first, but he was tall and thin and wearing overalls, and OLD, really old, and was walking with a limp...like dragging one leg... He's  limping towards me slowly, I shit you not he looked like a fucking Zombie.  for a second, I got the heebie-jeebies because I had that show on the brain. Turns out he was the janitor or something, but it bugged me out, I swear he looked exactly like one until he got close up...The limp is what bugged me out  :P ;D

godeep

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2012, 08:39:58 PM »
I really enjoyed the book and the audio book was possibly even better with the voice talent they used

Hey Stark - where did you see this trailer? Even the recent looked like it was a fan made one using pieces from other movies

I don't think there is a real trailer out there yet
l

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 24, 2012, 09:00:55 PM »

The day after I watched like 4 Walking Dead episodes, I'm at my friends car dealership getting work done on my car, and i'm leaning against the side of the building in the back, just texting and shit. And out of the corner of my eye, I see this figure approaching through the the cars.

He was against the sun so i couldn't see clearly at first, but he was tall and thin and wearing overalls, and OLD, really old, and was walking with a limp...like dragging one leg... He's  limping towards me slowly, I shit you not he looked like a fucking Zombie.  for a second, I got the heebie-jeebies because I had that show on the brain. Turns out he was the janitor or something, but it bugged me out, I swear he looked exactly like one until he got close up...The limp is what bugged me out  :P ;D

Dude... I sit in bed at night and stare at my wife sleeping and I wonder.. WTF would I do if she turned into a zombie and attacked me... what would my exit strategy be!  ;D

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 24, 2012, 09:12:49 PM »
Dude... I sit in bed at night and stare at my wife sleeping and I wonder.. WTF would I do if she turned into a zombie and attacked me... what would my exit strategy be!  ;D

I think you gotta put one in the brain.

Beefjake

• Getbig IV
  • Oh fuck it.
« Reply #35 on: May 25, 2012, 01:08:05 PM »
Of Zombies

I just started watching the Walking Dead.

Please explain - How on earth the US armed forces could not just kill them all?

Megalodon

• Getbig V