Author Topic: stupid question  (Read 1922 times)

supernick

• Getbig IV
stupid question
« on: May 18, 2012, 06:15:25 AM »
why is it that eveyone always says test must be included in a cycle?  Everything you take will raise your testosterone, so why must test be added in addition to other drugs like var and winny or d bol.

supernick

• Getbig IV
Re: stupid question
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2012, 06:40:24 AM »
yes i know everything will supress natural test, but it will raise your unnatural test. How can your body really tell a difference?

supernick

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2012, 07:04:22 AM »
:o

You just called it unnatural test! so the body knows!

How does the body know if it is getting exogenous test?

hmmmm

short answer: evolution and adaptation

Your body stops with own production as soon as it notices a surplus of exogenous test. Which is probably anything above 100-150mg's a week.

From that point on your body is not producing ANY test on its own because it is not needed. The body gets it all from the injects you are doing.

sorry if im not making the question clear.  I already know what your telling me.  I know your body will shut down natural test production completly, my question is why does your body need test added when somthing like d bol will raise your test through the roof.  Sorry if this is a dumb question

supernick

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2012, 08:16:05 AM »
ya thats what i fig thanks.  I just have some friends who use dbol only cycles and tren only and they seem to feel fine. guess its just not the healthy thing

hematocritter

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2012, 09:46:15 AM »
For most people, a replacement dose of test (100-200mg per week) is all that is needed
to maintain healthy functioning. People always recommended a test base because they assumed
that running hormones other than test itself would cause the body to completely shut down all natty
test production. Without replacing that missing test, they thought the body might have issues with
other small functions that test is needed for.
There are varying degrees of HPTA shutdown though, some people can be on a stack of multiple anabolics
without any test and have no issues at all. I run many stacks without test at all, and have no issues
whatsoever.
The only time I felt that I was a little 'off' was when I was running two 19-nors (NPP and tren) at
the same time. I added in a replacement dose of 150mg of test, and I was feeling fine in a few days.
I think that is because the two 19-nors had shut me down completely, to the point where even my adrenals
weren't producing small amounts of test (adrenals will still make some test when testicles are shutdown in
some instances).
Of course this all varies from person to person. Some people might have complete shutdown running mild anabolics,
while some will not be suppressed much at all on heavy androgens.
The only way to know if you need a test base is to try running various AAS without test.
I used to follow the dogma on the boards that test must be ran higher than everything else or you'll get limp dick,
won't recover from the cycle, etc. Once I finally ran some AAS without any test at all, I found that I didn't
need it and that I looked better without it.

NoMoreLies

• Getbig II
  • CanadianMass.com
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2012, 02:05:02 PM »
Test is best?

FOr what?

If you want to be lean and mean test is definitelly not the best.

Take 500mg's of tren or masteron or winstrol and compare it with 500mg's of test = world of difference.

Test is good and has its place but for a cut, hard and seperated body test alone is just not nearly enough

Test is best, and does not stop one from being lean. What your saying and telling the newbs here is complete bs. Yeah run 500mg of winstrol and watch your joints come apart, 500mgs of tren will have you completely shut down and begging for test. Masteron would be OK, but you still need s test base. Your diet and what you put in your mouth determines if your lean or not. Talk to Ritch on this site. I have seen his pics from CM, and he is leaner than most, and is a huge proponent of testostrone.
~

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2012, 03:20:38 PM »
why is it that everyone always says test must be included in a cycle?  Everything you take will raise your testosterone, so why must test be added in addition to other drugs like var and winny or d bol.
OMG people does not 1 person here understand what this guy is trying to ask? geez. Let me rephrase his question since no one has addressed it yet. His question is why bother taking test with other compounds when the other compounds result in your test level rising. EXAMPLE,... Say your test levels are at 400ng and you take deca and d-bol, his question is why take test when your test level when up to say 1000 ng on Deca and D-bol.

NOW HERE IS YOUR ANSWERE.... You take test because your test levels don't rise on deca and d-bol, repeat, deca, d-bol or anything other then test don't raise your test levels, all other compounds are different molecules. Your question was flawed cause you made the assumption everything you take raises your test level.

Now the reason everyone thinks other compounds raise your test levels is because if you google this everyone and their brother swears up and down that they know for a fact that other compounds have raised their test levels. This could also be cause a lot of bunk UGL sell deca, tren, Eq etc but put test in them cause it's cheaper and people wouldn't notice.

Now here is my proof, I got results in and maxed out the chart at 5000ng/dl, was taking 1250mg test per week for several months, dropped test cold turkey, jumped on EQ, tren, anavar, got results done again after 3 months (I have a serious compulsion problem with getting blood work done, lol) my test levels where down to 1400 ng/dl

SUMMERY .... TAKE TEST WITH WHATEVER YOU TAKE ALWAYS.

supernick

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2012, 07:56:01 AM »
OMG people does not 1 person here understand what this guy is trying to ask? geez. Let me rephrase his question since no one has addressed it yet. His question is why bother taking test with other compounds when the other compounds result in your test level rising. EXAMPLE,... Say your test levels are at 400ng and you take deca and d-bol, his question is why take test when your test level when up to say 1000 ng on Deca and D-bol.

NOW HERE IS YOUR ANSWERE.... You take test because your test levels don't rise on deca and d-bol, repeat, deca, d-bol or anything other then test don't raise your test levels, all other compounds are different molecules. Your question was flawed cause you made the assumption everything you take raises your test level.

Now the reason everyone thinks other compounds raise your test levels is because if you google this everyone and their brother swears up and down that they know for a fact that other compounds have raised their test levels. This could also be cause a lot of bunk UGL sell deca, tren, Eq etc but put test in them cause it's cheaper and people wouldn't notice.

Now here is my proof, I got results in and maxed out the chart at 5000ng/dl, was taking 1250mg test per week for several months, dropped test cold turkey, jumped on EQ, tren, anavar, got results done again after 3 months (I have a serious compulsion problem with getting blood work done, lol) my test levels where down to 1400 ng/dl

:)thank you sir, this was what i was looking for  ;)

NoMoreLies

• Getbig II
  • CanadianMass.com
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2012, 07:56:42 AM »

Good answer, but if you read the thread you ŵould have seen BustinAss already answered this just as you did.
~

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2012, 09:01:03 AM »
For most people, a replacement dose of test (100-200mg per week) is all that is needed
to maintain healthy functioning. People always recommended a test base because they assumed
that running hormones other than test itself would cause the body to completely shut down all natty
test production. Without replacing that missing test, they thought the body might have issues with
other small functions that test is needed for.
There are varying degrees of HPTA shutdown though, some people can be on a stack of multiple anabolics
without any test and have no issues at all. I run many stacks without test at all, and have no issues
whatsoever.
The only time I felt that I was a little 'off' was when I was running two 19-nors (NPP and tren) at
the same time. I added in a replacement dose of 150mg of test, and I was feeling fine in a few days.
I think that is because the two 19-nors had shut me down completely, to the point where even my adrenals
weren't producing small amounts of test (adrenals will still make some test when testicles are shutdown in
some instances).
Of course this all varies from person to person. Some people might have complete shutdown running mild anabolics,
while some will not be suppressed much at all on heavy androgens.
The only way to know if you need a test base is to try running various AAS without test.
I used to follow the dogma on the boards that test must be ran higher than everything else or you'll get limp dick,
won't recover from the cycle, etc. Once I finally ran some AAS without any test at all, I found that I didn't
need it and that I looked better without it.

This is very interesting to me, could you elaborate on some of the substances run without a test base? Not trying to get you flamed - am genuinely curious as I hear this more and more......

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2012, 02:52:31 PM »
Good answer, but if you read the thread you ŵould have seen BustinAss already answered this just as you did.
Yes your right he stated it, but it was a little confusing the way he put it.

supernick

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2012, 06:35:48 AM »

so if deca or d bol does not raise test levels than why does your body stop producing test when using them ?

NoMoreLies

• Getbig II
  • CanadianMass.com
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2012, 07:32:07 AM »
so if deca or d bol does not raise test levels than why does your body stop producing test when using them ?

Read up on reverse feed back loops with AAS use. This is a subject that you need tobread thoroughly.
~

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2012, 08:51:01 AM »
Good question. OK, where to start, One more misconception I have to clear up in order for you to understand this properly. I will call all the benefits that hormones give the body a --function-- for lack of a better term

The HPTA( let us pretend that this is the brain of the operation) is what decides if it should elevate or lower your testoserone levels, if certain functions in the body need help it may increase your natural production marginally and at times when certain functions in the body are doing well it will lower natural production. So the misconception is that your testosterone levels will shut down cause you are getting an abundance of testosterone from an outside source and this is not the case. the reason the HPTA decide to shut down production is because it views the results of all your functions as a job already completed hence lowering (or blocking) your testosterone levels cause it feels since your functions are doing well- no need to send reinforcement.

I have poor explanation skills, but I hope you understand.

supernick

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2012, 01:52:32 PM »
na you explain great, thanks alot man....good info

nitomax

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2012, 08:11:08 AM »
Lets try this! Your body thinks these other steroids you put in your body are in fact testosterone when in fact they not. Therefore, your body quits producing Testosterone because it thinks it has plenty. These other steroids do not fulfill your testosterone needs and therefore that is why most add Testosterone to there cycles.
 ;D
It's not Tennis!