Author Topic: kigs were always bunk  (Read 12830 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: kigs were always bunk
« Reply #50 on: May 23, 2012, 10:06:23 AM »
You tried giving me?

You are in no position or will ever be to 'give me' anything.

I am my own man and if you feel like you have any proof for ANYTHING that you are saying be free to present it.

Only thing you do is imply and play shadow boxing.

Conversations are won by FACTS not insults son

interpretation of facts are often down to the intellect of the person dealing with them

i respectfully suggest you are a total fuck wit that cant see the bullshit being spewed by gh15

all you little twinks are so desperate to be part of the gang you dont even care if he scams you

i hope you come out of the other side of this a little wiser but im not convinced "son"
T

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #51 on: May 23, 2012, 10:15:55 AM »
You tried giving me?

You are in no position or will ever be to 'give me' anything.

I am my own man and if you feel like you have any proof for ANYTHING that you are saying be free to present it.

Only thing you do is imply and play shadow boxing.

Conversations are won by FACTS not insults son

seriously bro, you got some issues...

its very difficult trying to have an intelligent conversation with you, you seem delusional... just look at your two posts below in another thread when i responded to your comment

I understand what you are saying BUT come on on. How HARD do these people work? I worked in a factory for 12 hours every day killing myself so I want to know HOW HARD does this guy work to have 150.000 times more then I have.

Is he working 100.000 times harder then me?

The system is corrupt as fuck and the people support it by seeing these things and are always hoping THEY will be a part of it.

While you hope and dream, the reality is that 99% is OWNED by 1%. Is that all because of hard work and honesty?

GTFO!

I am not for equal salaries or means BUT there HAS to be way more moderation.

A scientist who finds out a cure or a doc that saves lifes every day is earning million times LESS then a fucking peazant owner of a fucking beer factory!

Free market and capitalism = Close you eyes, take what you can and dont mind or care for anybody. ME ME ME ME ! Its all about ME!

FUcking unenlightened peazants!

and then, 20 mins later..

I dont actually work in a factory (Master degree in my pocket). I have very good education and therefore KNOW what I am talking about and why. I am NOT talking because I myself live in a shithole.

The system is FUCKED UP to be able to give people millions upon millions. Yes offcourse people should have different slaries based on their work etc BUT the scale is tipped so far off any resemblance of balance that it is insulting to the mind.

Like I said, the world is only one, everything is connected. If somebody has 23 billion or 740 million that means there are thousands and tens of thousands of people without any chance to get any kind of money who live in shit, literally.

I am opposed to this.

Another problem are the values or rather lack of in decadent western societies. WHen a girl like Britney or Gaga or whoever can have hundreds of millions by fucking shaking their ass and singing using autotune, you know we live in a world where any kind of values are LONG lost and forgotten. FUck the 'free' system that allows this. Fuck the people who support it

you make it very difficult to have an intelligent conversation with you... you say some shit, people respond to the shit you said and as soon as you see thing dont go the way you wanted, you say " well i didnt really mean that, that doesnt apply to me"... same thing is happening here...

you take things TOO personal in a debate, thats why you start answering with your emotions, and not your brain, hence your childish attempt of trying to act superior/more knowledage by addressing people as "son" ...its quite pathetic IMO ( no flame)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: May 23, 2012, 10:47:26 AM »
Saying that interpretation of facts need intellect doesnt actually mean you have intellect!

I respectfully request you to bend over little more so I can go balls deep!

I like that!

Not stfu and go play in traffic if you dont respect my opinion.

you have issues

you post like serial social misfit apply85

you obviously need gh15s validation maybe he will make you an elf
T

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: May 23, 2012, 11:34:45 AM »
agenda you decide

bustinass
Global Elf Mod

NoMoreLies

• Getbig II
  • CanadianMass.com
« Reply #54 on: May 23, 2012, 11:52:17 AM »
Grow some balls and be a man, not a nerd!

I ordered many Kits and first time they were ok. Ordered second time and they were bunk as bunk can be.

How naive and dumb do you have to be to order 50 kits based off a review of a site?

Order 5 kits, decide yourself and then order more if you like. COme on now, even children know this.

Are you also aware that GH15 himself is scammed?

I understand people listening to him and all BUT be fuckin normal and smart and dont go ordering dozens of kits based off a guy on a forum!

Then it is YOUR fault 100%

I listen and read what Gh15 says BUT its MY money and I decide what to do with it!

Stop fucking crying when you make a bad decision and then look for a scape-goat. Its still your money and your brain so use it

Wow did you really just claim this? Show proof of his kig purchase. You ask everyone else on this board for proof of things they claim, so show some proof. I have been around long enough to know he isn't paying for kigs. You are NAIVE as a drunk teen age girl on prom night to think anyone believes your claims.
~

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #55 on: May 23, 2012, 12:34:20 PM »
Surprise surprise!

Actually i'm not.

What a joke.

8)

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #56 on: May 23, 2012, 02:12:47 PM »
Oh dear lord!

Look at my posts about HGH, about GH15 and about anything, then look at the fact that I became a mod there just 1 week ago.

I post on GB for OVER a year when these was not even a hint of anything you talk about now.

I used rips: good shit

I Used trimatropin: ok shit

I used Kigs: great shit

Whats the problem son?

Calling everybody "son" is really childish.

Just as you have a right to brown nose gh15, everyone else also has a right to call things as they see it.

If you don't like that then maybe you shouldn't enter the debate full stop.
Trans Milkshake.

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: May 23, 2012, 02:59:16 PM »
not flaming, but for some reason BustinAss reminds me of this:

thinking just because he doesnt give a fuck about something, then that thing MUST BE CORRECT, and thats why he doesnt give a fuck about it. It doesnt occur to him maybe he's like the blind man and the elephant, he cant see the big picture

NoMoreLies

• Getbig II
  • CanadianMass.com
« Reply #58 on: May 23, 2012, 04:25:05 PM »
Its really funny

I am the ONLY guy here saying ANYTHING good about Kigtropin.

Kami is a scammer and I will never buy from him again, made that decision months ago. If I can find good kigs from another source I will buy them at once.

But its really funny, like weeks before there were loads of guy having something to say positive or negative about kigs.

Now its just us 4-5 guys talking like old women. Pretty sad.

Time to move on. I got my opinion, you got yours. Cant change anybodies mind so why do it.

Have fun

Why havent you shown the proof that gh15 has been scammed? Why are you ignoring the issue. You cal everyone else out for ignoring you, well come on. Show the proof.
~

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: May 23, 2012, 06:42:38 PM »
bustin ass trying to scam everyone with kigs in this thread
T

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: May 23, 2012, 07:02:13 PM »
here is gh15 setting up scam number 4 the old we can guarantee good stuff if everyone just pays a bit more  ::)

all i can tell you oncre again and i wil say it till the day i die ,,legit kigtropin is the best gh coming out of china ever

it has specific look ,,and the bubbles are so many you wont believe how much bubbles,, the batch from middle 2011 and  i want you to lsten to me since i never do this for profit i care about bodybuild i do this as a crusaide ,, the batc from middlle 2011 is the strongest batch of pharma grade to EVER touch my hands ,, it is a batchh that competetive bodybuild wll sell their mama from,,

one of my female elfs as reported to me 10 min ago recived this batch once again under feb 2012 sticker ,, she said she is testing it she is prepiing for a show,, she say it is like old batch upon iintial look and has double the dose,,i asked hher why she think that...she said it has 2-3 times  the mini bubbles upon reconstitute,, she iis my number 2 elfs ,,there is only 1 other elf above her ,,she is ifbb pro

this is very very strange war we are facing ,,,the hunt for legit kigtropin

it is te best china gh equivalent to pharma grade,,,it is almost like the price winner for the advance bodybuild,,you seem to need to have a hook up to get it ,,,it is very strange i do not know why its like this but it is something i do not agree to,,

i need this legit kigtropin available to anyone any bodybuuilder even if he is a no one and poor student ,,,

i agree to put a 400$ per kit price for legit kigtropin if i can be garentteed its going to be legit and consistant and from the place that make legit kigtropin ,,,if it is all same place....i still insist on bribing them and get this pharma gh for my pupils

i agree to endorse legit kigtropin on gh15 site as sole gh for usage IF i garenteed potency and legitimacy of product

i am lookng for suplier who can give my million pupils legit kigtropin

gh15 approved
T

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: May 23, 2012, 10:44:29 PM »
It really is pretty pathetic how GH15 is pushing the shit out of these Kigs.  Talk about an agenda, hell he doesn't even want talk about any generic GH on his board anymore.  Why doesn't he show a lab test proving the Kigs are pharm grade?  If he is so connected this should be no problem.  That's right, he goes by the mirror, and can tell it is pharm grade within 10 minutes of taking it into his blood, then have some pineapple juice, and all hell breaks loose with veins and such.  Who the fuck needs science when you have this guy that can tell what pharm grade GH feels like in 10 minutes?  By looking at someone he can tell what GH they are on too.  I think we may have found the next Einstein here.  I just wonder how much money his getting paid by Kami or Kublah blah whoever the fuck the scammers are?  He should set up a booth at the olympia and he can get paid for guessing what GH everyone is on and their serum GH reading just by looking at them.  What a joke.

whitewidow

« Reply #62 on: May 24, 2012, 05:21:33 AM »
Buying of Kigtropin from KAMI/KUBLAI is PROHIBITED on that board

Other sources have bought loads of the GOOD Kigs and are keeping it for themselves.

BustinAss  just Leave! go back to gh site and take in the lies from a fugazi who is a huge liar. You are not banned. But jst for the sake of all your drama don;t come back here ever!
I don't know why you want to make problems and start problems why members. Just take your shit kigs and go beat off while looking at them! just do not post here!You can if you want but you are to into the gh16 site it makes no sense you just come here to start trouble! get lost and don't let the door hit you on your ass on the way out.

BustinAss  just Leave! go back to gh15 site and take in the lies from a fugazi who is a huge liar. You are not banned. But jst for the sake of all your drama don;t come back here ever!
I don't know why you want to make problems and start problems why members. Just take your shit kigs and go beat off while looking at them! just do not post here!You can if you want but you are to into the gh16 site it makes no sense you just come here to start trouble! get lost and don't let the door hit you on your ass on the way out.He is no pro. even if you stacked all team GH15;s physiques together you woulkdnt get a pro!

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: May 24, 2012, 06:58:47 AM »
You are telling me to leave?

Sure I wil do that, bye now...

haha, what have you been drinking man!

Just because you have issues I cant post my own experiences with Kigs?

Look at my posts man, I am not defending or attacking anybody (unlike you and 'your' members here), I am just expressing my views on Kigs.

I have done that months ago, and did the same with rips months before.

Stop being an ass and behave like a mod should.

And tell your members also to stop calling me names and pretend they know something I dont.

YOU are the one that wants to keep dancing in circles like this.

I like kigtropin when its good and I like it a LOT. I dont like scammers, but thats obvious. What part of this dont you understand?

dont flatter yourself, noone is attacking you or calling you names... your the one telling people to look you in your eyes when they blow you, or bend more so you can go deeper... like i said, your very delusional, its sad... you tell people you want them to bend over more so you can go deeper, and you have the audacity to say your trying to have an intelligent conversation here, and the members are attacking you???

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: May 24, 2012, 07:54:59 AM »
Arguing with some of you guys here is like playing chess with a penguin.....the penguin will walk all over the board and kick all the pieces of the table and destroy the game.

There is no logic or argumentation with you guys.

Believe what you want to believe, I am ALL fine with that.

Just let me express my opinion of whatever I want. I talk here about politics, financial system, religion and I have NEVER seen you guys all over me like you are now.

If you dont care for kigtropin, you dont care. I personally dont care what you think, you are free to think and act as you wish.

But you will not stop me in expressing my opinion of something I have used for many months and something that has changed my body forever!

Good GH does that to a man

you just dont get it...

Fact : KIGS are associated with a ponzi scheme.... ==> what do you derive from that ? KIGS at SOME POINT will be/were good to get good reputation, then as soon as the orders start flowing, they will send out bunk

Fact: MOST KIGS come from kami... KIGS in general are associated with KAMI... KAMI scammed the bodybuilding community FOUR TIMES now... KAMI used KIGS to scam people 4 times now .... ====>what do you derive from this? KIGS are fucking unreliable

its people EXACTLY like you who are the targets of ponzi scheme... your still riding the high from the good kigs, that if you get fucked over by kami, your response is " well, when the kigs are good they are good"... well they are SUPPOSED to be good, thats the whole point of the ponzi scheme

It seems that your ONLY focus is the good kigs that you recieved, im sure it was great for you, but your missing the point , that folks should move on from KIGS... i mean its happened FOUR FUCKING TIMES already !!!

first time, yeah it could be a fluke, second time, umm, sure it could be a bad batch, but four times ??? thats a PATTERN !!

and bro, we let you explain your opinions here, noone can stop you, nor noone WILL stop you, because this is an internet board designated for people to give their opinions...

you say "But you will not stop me in expressing my opinion of something I have used for many months and something that has changed my body forever!" ... thats like you meeting this hot ass girl in the club, her being all over you, saying she loves you and wants to be with you for the rest of her life, then she takes you in a dark alley, her man is waiting there, he beats you up and they take all your money and jewelry.. you just got punked by her, but insteasd, your sitting here saying " oh man, you guys have no idea how it is to feel loved, she wanted to spend the rest of her life with me, she even grabbed my cock"... that was all part of the plan to fuck you over..  You might be one of the very few people who COINCEDINTALLY recieved only the good batches and didnt get scammed, well lucky you, we all know the good kigs were good, but the point of this thread is that KIGS are unreliabe... no, we are not saying the kigs that bustinass used to transform his body into a sculpture was bad, we are saying KIGS in general are unreliable...

you also say "Just let me express my opinion of whatever I want. I talk here about politics, financial system, religion and I have NEVER seen you guys all over me like you are now."

1) we dont have a personal animosity towards you ( at least i dont), so its not like we look at your profile and find your latest posts, and try to attack every single post you make

2) yes, you and i did go back and forth in another thread, at first i didnt even know it was you... i even posted your quotes in this thread on how you contradicted yourself

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #65 on: May 24, 2012, 08:20:12 AM »
you notice though he never mentions which source has them. ;)

here is gh15 setting up scam number 4 the old we can guarantee good stuff if everyone just pays a bit more  ::)

all i can tell you oncre again and i wil say it till the day i die ,,legit kigtropin is the best gh coming out of china ever

it has specific look ,,and the bubbles are so many you wont believe how much bubbles,, the batch from middle 2011 and  i want you to lsten to me since i never do this for profit i care about bodybuild i do this as a crusaide ,, the batc from middlle 2011 is the strongest batch of pharma grade to EVER touch my hands ,, it is a batchh that competetive bodybuild wll sell their mama from,,

one of my female elfs as reported to me 10 min ago recived this batch once again under feb 2012 sticker ,, she said she is testing it she is prepiing for a show,, she say it is like old batch upon iintial look and has double the dose,,i asked hher why she think that...she said it has 2-3 times  the mini bubbles upon reconstitute,, she iis my number 2 elfs ,,there is only 1 other elf above her ,,she is ifbb pro

this is very very strange war we are facing ,,,the hunt for legit kigtropin

it is te best china gh equivalent to pharma grade,,,it is almost like the price winner for the advance bodybuild,,you seem to need to have a hook up to get it ,,,it is very strange i do not know why its like this but it is something i do not agree to,,

i need this legit kigtropin available to anyone any bodybuuilder even if he is a no one and poor student ,,,

i agree to put a 400$ per kit price for legit kigtropin if i can be garentteed its going to be legit and consistant and from the place that make legit kigtropin ,,,if it is all same place....i still insist on bribing them and get this pharma gh for my pupils

i agree to endorse legit kigtropin on gh15 site as sole gh for usage IF i garenteed potency and legitimacy of product

i am lookng for suplier who can give my million pupils legit kigtropin

gh15 approved

nitomax

• Getbig II
« Reply #66 on: May 24, 2012, 08:26:03 AM »
Ground Hog Day!
It's not Tennis!

NoMoreLies

• Getbig II
  • CanadianMass.com
« Reply #67 on: May 24, 2012, 09:06:22 AM »
BustinAss you want good GH, go get it from HK. If you don't know who that is, do a little research. His gh is always gtg. I dont give a fuck if getbiggers try and make me out to be a rep for HK or not. I am just tired of you trying to convince everyone how great the garbage kigs are. HK has the best gh you will ever find in the black market. He has been around forever and has never scammed anyone. He is where he is for a reason.
~

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #68 on: May 24, 2012, 09:15:38 AM »
Sorry to dissapoint you but many know which source has the good kigs.

You are apparently not following the state of affairs. A BIG source has a lot of good kigs

But my question and remark is, WHY do you care?

If you dont want to buy, dont care, WHY do you care whether kigs are good or not?

You are a very confusing person. Spin it any way you want, we know what's going on here and why you won't stop with all this even after saying you are done time and time again. Let it go man, let's get back to AAS discussion. The reason i'm addressing you is because you are pouring gas on the fire, again nothing personal, just stop all this and it will go away or i will end it myself.

Let's stop this or i'm going to lock it. This thread jumped the shark a long time ago and now many of the posts are just repetitive nonsense.

8)

NoMoreLies

• Getbig II
  • CanadianMass.com
« Reply #69 on: May 24, 2012, 06:16:05 PM »
I'm banned from this board

Overload

Try again LMAO
~

NoMoreLies

• Getbig II
  • CanadianMass.com
« Reply #70 on: May 24, 2012, 06:18:43 PM »
Man you are a mod, be free do do anything you like.

Pls. also note that I am getting advices to buy HGH from some guy I dont know. The person saying it plainly says he doesnt care if we think he is selling, because it does come on VERY strange to reccomend somebody just like that. Sounds to me like very big self interest!

I NEVER advised anyone what to buy or even worse from WHOM to buy it. I give my facts and people do as they please.

Thread is repetitive. Lock it by all means

If you don't know HK, you don't know much, and you have not been in this game for 12 years. HK is pretty much a household name. If I was actually giving you a source I would have spelled it out for, not given you initials. Boy, you are about as bright as your friend apply85, and g101.
~

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #71 on: May 24, 2012, 07:26:34 PM »
This thread ran its course.

Nothing left to say.

Same group of people posting the same old fairy tales.

If people don't know the deal by now, tough.

8)

whitewidow

« Reply #72 on: May 24, 2012, 09:04:06 PM »
You are telling me to leave?

Sure I wil do that, bye now...

haha, what have you been drinking man!

Just because you have issues I cant post my own experiences with Kigs?

Look at my posts man, I am not defending or attacking anybody (unlike you and 'your' members here), I am just expressing my views on Kigs.

I have done that months ago, and did the same with rips months before.

We all get it! you love good kigs! Nobody cares! Now please make your next post about something else!

Stop being an ass and behave like a mod should.

And tell your members also to stop calling me names and pretend they know something I dont.

YOU are the one that wants to keep dancing in circles like this.

I like kigtropin when its good and I like it a LOT. I dont like scammers, but thats obvious. What part of this dont you understand?