Author Topic: 12 months of Rehabilitation  (Read 21213 times)

whitewidow

Re: 12 months of Rehabilitation
« Reply #125 on: May 28, 2012, 02:34:14 AM »
That is the dumbest tattoo I have ever seen! maybe worse thn dereks! WTF is wrong with you two? You would get your ass kicked if you came inot my gym with that tattoo!
Damn billy you realy are retarded! I would get that tattoo laser removed ASAP! start saving up! That is some retarded shit ! I just cannot believe it you and derek must be taking some kind of pill that turns you into a retard! Geez! that tattoo is horrible!!!! You and derek have the worst tattoos in the USA! what drugs are you addicted to? somas and norcos? It has to be more than that! somas are easy to kick and so are norcos! are you shooting up Billy? you would have to be on drugs to get a tattoo like that! same with derek! You Two deserve each other and your shitty karma

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: May 28, 2012, 05:03:58 AM »
I know how you feel billy,

The other morning I woke up and couldn't feel my legs, but once your mom rolled off them I was ok.

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
  • ...but it's just an empty sandwich bag...
« Reply #127 on: May 28, 2012, 06:52:56 AM »
His posts are 300 times better than yours.

Qft, your homo posts bore.

Billy Guns

« Reply #128 on: May 28, 2012, 07:56:32 AM »
That is the dumbest tattoo I have ever seen! maybe worse thn dereks! WTF is wrong with you two? You would get your ass kicked if you came inot my gym with that tattoo!
Damn billy you frealy are retarded! I would get that tattoo oaser removed ASAP! starrt saving up! That is some retarded shit you got tatooed! I just cannot believe it you and derek must be taking some kind of pill that turns you into a retard! Geez! that tattoo is horrible!!!! You and deredk have the worst tattoos in the USA! what drugs are you addicted to? somas and norcos? It has to be more than that! somas are easy to kick and so are norcos! are you shooting up Billy? ou would have to be on drugs to get a tattoo like that! same with derek! You Two deserve each other and your shitty karma

LMAO I love when people say you will get beat up in my gym....this proves you know nothing about bodybuilders....99 percent are big for nothing.....I have yet to meet a bodybuilder who can fight

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: May 28, 2012, 10:19:41 AM »
His posts are 300 times better than yours.

Reverend James Warren "Jim" Jones (May 13, 1931 – November 18, 1978) was the founder and leader of the Peoples Temple, which is best known for the November 18, 1978 mass suicide of 909 Temple members in Jonestown, Guyana along with the killings of five other people at a nearby airstrip. Over 200 children were murdered at Jonestown, almost all of whom were forcibly made to ingest cyanide by the elite Temple members.

Is he posting posthumously?

whitewidow

« Reply #130 on: May 30, 2012, 02:54:34 AM »

LMAO I love when people say you will get beat up in my gym....this proves you know nothing about bodybuilders....99 percent are big for nothing.....I have yet to meet a bodybuilder who can fight

I have and you would get laughed at if you walked in my gym with that retarded tatoo. so billy how much H are you shooting?You have to be on heavy drugs to get a tattoo like that!

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #131 on: May 30, 2012, 04:41:19 AM »
so billy how much H are you shooting? You have to be on heavy drugs to get a tattoo like that!
Pot, meet kettle.

Opiate junkie mocking someone else for an opiate problem? Lulz.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #132 on: May 30, 2012, 05:06:46 PM »
Clearly Billy Guns won that contest against Goodrum fair and square!