Author Topic: Why doesn't Vince have blue stars?  (Read 10225 times)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Re: Why doesn't Vince have blue stars?
« Reply #50 on: May 26, 2012, 08:06:00 PM »
 If I got something to say about you, you'll know it came from me...period.  

C to the SN, MF to the mothafukcin T!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #51 on: May 26, 2012, 08:16:48 PM »
Ron doesn't answer to anyone, bitches, he is The Ronfather. 8)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: May 26, 2012, 08:20:20 PM »
Ron doesn't answer to anyone, bitches, he is The Ronfather. 8)

That's right!

Ron's a huge wrecking machine and master of OWNINGS.

"1"

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #53 on: May 26, 2012, 08:39:33 PM »
The ironical thing is Melvin Goodrum was given his competitor's blue stars. I saw them beside his name. It was short lived and Ron removed them only hours later. Perhaps pressure was put on Ron? Not fair to Goodrum because he earned those stars by competing and even winning a trophy.

I support Vince G CSN MFT PHD 100%. Where are my Blue Stars? Where are Hazbin's Blue Stars?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #54 on: May 26, 2012, 11:19:05 PM »
The ironical thing is Melvin Goodrum was given his competitor's blue stars. I saw them beside his name. It was short lived and Ron removed them only hours later. Perhaps pressure was put on Ron? Not fair to Goodrum because he earned those stars by competing and even winning a trophy.

I support Vince G CSN MFT PHD 100%. Where are my Blue Stars? Where are Hazbin's Blue Stars?

Agreed all 3 need blue stars. I have one many contests have proof of the trophies ie pics but dont want blue stars being a nobody it doesnt make a difference.  8)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #55 on: May 27, 2012, 06:53:04 AM »

Yes, but I never talked shit about him behind his back whereas he did.  I never threw a stone or struck a foul blow at the man and for whatever reason has for years said stuff about me to people at shows.  When I PM'ed him about it, he could have answered and said he didn't but never responded because he knew he was busted.  

Sorry, but when it comes to me, I don't get down like that.  If I got something to say about you, you'll know it came from me...period.  
For gods sake its a fucking message board, stop being such an overdramatic queen.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #56 on: May 27, 2012, 07:37:27 AM »
For gods sake its a fucking message board, stop being such an overdramatic queen.

It has nothing to do with the message boards.  I simply have an issue with Ron talking shit about me behind my back while shaking my hand in the front.  I simply don't want to go to shows and hear someone tell me...."Did you know that Ron say "such and such" about you???"    

Its as two-faced as the current state of the IFBB....nothing but people developing the ability to walk upright without a spine.  If you got something to say to me, then by all means just say it.....don't be an asshole about it.....a little honesty goes a long way.  I'm way too old to be playing these games
A

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #57 on: May 27, 2012, 07:43:58 AM »

It has nothing to do with the message boards.  I simply have an issue with Ron talking shit about me behind my back while shaking my hand in the front.  I simply don't want to go to shows and hear someone tell me...."Did you know that Ron say "such and such" about you???"    

Its as two-faced as the current state of the IFBB....nothing but people developing the ability to walk upright without a spine.  If you got something to say to me, then by all means just say it.....don't be an asshole about it.....a little honesty goes a long way.  I'm way too old to be playing these games
Then log off and go away. It's like you enjoy the abuse, you keep coming back and crying about it. :-\
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #58 on: May 27, 2012, 07:58:29 AM »
Vince, you deserve blue stars. And, how is Ron a millionaire?  From this site?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #59 on: May 27, 2012, 09:18:44 AM »
Then log off and go away. It's like you enjoy the abuse, you keep coming back and crying about it. :-\
Bingo.
Its an internet message board. Who gives a fuck what the guy that runs the board has to say about you? (Not even bringing up the fact that you usually are the instigator, runing around bitching and crying.) Newsflash - people arent going to talk kindly about you if your a fucking whiney bitch.

Over dramatic queen.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: May 27, 2012, 05:57:05 PM »

Hmm.. ok, will give me competitor stars since he actually did compete. But since he doesnt care about them, and wants to shove it up my ass, then who cares... right...

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #61 on: May 27, 2012, 06:00:10 PM »
A proud moment in Getbig history.

TooMuchMuscle4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #62 on: May 27, 2012, 06:05:41 PM »

:D

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #63 on: May 27, 2012, 06:08:36 PM »
Hopefully Ron takes them away again out of spite.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #64 on: May 27, 2012, 06:13:34 PM »
I'm pretty sure the last time when "Ron gave Vince stars" it was just Vince crafting an avatar picture that looked like stars.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: May 27, 2012, 06:17:37 PM »

Yes, but I never talked shit about him behind his back whereas he did.  I never threw a stone or struck a foul blow at the man and for whatever reason has for years said stuff about me to people at shows.  When I PM'ed him about it, he could have answered and said he didn't but never responded because he knew he was busted.  

Sorry, but when it comes to me, I don't get down like that.  If I got something to say about you, you'll know it came from me...period.  

Honestly Vince, that may be or may not be true that Ron has talked about you behind your back...Who knows? All we can is take your word at that, which has generally been pretty solid.

But the fact of the matter remains that Ron pretty much laughed in your face and punked you on the Political board when you commented on the price of gold. As far as the Competitor stars go, I back you 100% as deserving to have them. Especially when you consider that there are posters on here who have not competed in a decade or more and even in your bulked up state, your physique pawns a good percentage of them.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #66 on: May 27, 2012, 06:22:53 PM »
Pretty sure Vince was disqualified from blue stars after Ron had Vince's calves Xrayed

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #67 on: May 27, 2012, 06:27:53 PM »

LOL

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #68 on: May 27, 2012, 06:50:03 PM »
I can't help but feel somewhat responsible. Vince, no need to thank by PM, please do it publicly in this thread. Congrats buddy.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: May 27, 2012, 07:07:04 PM »
I was going to ask for my blue stars too but  now I don't want them , WTF Ron >:(

PS: I wish Onlymen was still alive .

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #70 on: May 27, 2012, 07:10:49 PM »
I can't help but feel somewhat responsible. Vince, no need to thank by PM, please do it publicly in this thread. Congrats buddy.

I do appreciate you for doing this as well as a lot of people who have been doing so for over 6 years from True Adonis, Mr Nobody, and ironically Vince Basile.  I still would like answers from Ron via PM regarding what was said at these shows about me but I'll just have to wait until the Team Universe next year or another IFBB eve  

As such I've always been straightforward and honest about how I feel about things regardless of the consequences that may fall upon me and regardless of things, I will always be the same person no matter what because its the right thing to do.    
A

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: May 27, 2012, 07:12:53 PM »

I do appreciate you for doing this as well as a lot of people who have been doing so for over 6 years from True Adonis, Mr Nobody, and ironically Vince Basile.  I still would like answers from Ron via PM regarding what was said at these shows about me but I'll just have to wait until the Team Universe next year or another IFBB eve  

As such I've always been straightforward and honest about how I feel about things regardless of the consequences that may fall upon me and regardless of things, I will always be the same person no matter what because its the right thing to do.    

Congratulations Vince you deserve them.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #72 on: May 27, 2012, 07:14:10 PM »
Hmm.. ok, will give me competitor stars since he actually did compete. But since he doesnt care about them, and wants to shove it up my ass, then who cares... right...

Why the hell don't people who competed pro in the organizations like the WNBF get them?  Just because I went the route I did..and didn't want to turn into a pin cushion...or waste my money competing against those who did....I am penalized?  >:(

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #73 on: May 27, 2012, 07:16:19 PM »
Why the hell don't people who competed pro in the organizations like the WNBF get them?  Just because I went the route I did..and didn't want to turn into a pin cushion...or waste my money competing against those who did....I am penalized?  >:(

Are you suggesting that you look better than Vince Venon Versace?  ::)

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #74 on: May 27, 2012, 07:46:12 PM »
 Surely then the former Mr Canada should get his blue stars too?
O