Author Topic: I found Melvin Anthony  (Read 6162 times)

Impactedman

• Getbig II
  • youstinklikepoop
I found Melvin Anthony
« on: May 28, 2012, 09:46:38 PM »
Melvin Anthony has always been one of my favorite bodybuilders. I mean, the guy is one of the very few gutless bodybuilders left. Plus, guy can dance!

So, where the hell has he been?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: I found Melvin Anthony
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2012, 09:48:13 PM »
f

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Reporter of perverse news
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2012, 10:19:40 PM »
getbig or getgot

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2012, 11:10:57 PM »
Lol shawn rays house

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2012, 02:45:09 AM »
Melvin Anthony has always been one of my favorite bodybuilders. I mean, the guy is one of the very few gutless bodybuilders left. Plus, guy can dance!

So, where the hell has he been?

Melvin is cool shit 8)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2012, 02:56:01 AM »
Melvin is cool shit 8)
Don't fall for it, the man is a hustler/user...he sells that "image", remember he went to "bible college" got a degree, but doesn't become a pastor, and his marriag ends, then tried to live off of some Asian restauranteur, then after that desolved, said he was trying to have children with some Asian chick who is 20 yrs younger---all the while still on gear.

He could never nail his conditining, and bragged to Milos that he was eating McDonald's while dieting.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2012, 03:12:54 AM »
Don't fall for it, the man is a hustler/user...he sells that "image", remember he went to "bible college" got a degree, but doesn't become a pastor, and his marriag ends, then tried to live off of some Asian restauranteur, then after that desolved, said he was trying to have children with some Asian chick who is 20 yrs younger---all the while still on gear.

He could never nail his conditining, and bragged to Milos that he was eating McDonald's while dieting.
Bro I am friends with Melvin and I am friends with his wife from Canada where I live and 100% you got your story all wrong, first of all the Asian restauranteur, as you put it, is the same Asian chick who is 20 years younger, there is not 2 different Woman, they are the same person,

second of all Melvin was not trying to live off of her and her business cause it is not exactly hers it is her families business, they are both into each other and are always having fun so it was a mutual thing and they got married so how is he playing her in any way if he married her.

Third of all you obviously do not know what you are talking about cause while he was here living with her he always wanted to go back to California and he was only staying here out of consideration for her, fuck Parker your cool shit but you are adding fire to a very stupid rumor, I know i was around them a lot, nothing how you think. Oh and what is so wrong about someone trying to get their wife pregnant.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2012, 03:18:35 AM »
Bro I am friends with Melvin and I am friends with his wife from Canada where I live and 100% you got your story all wrong, first of all the Asian restauranteur, as you put it, is the same Asian chick who is 20 years younger, there is not 2 different Woman, they are the same person,

second of all Melvin was not trying to live off of her and her business cause it is not exactly hers it is her families business, they are both into each other and are always having fun so it was a mutual thing and they got married so how is he playing her in any way if he married her.

Third of all you obviously do not know what you are talking about cause while he was here living with her he always wanted to go back to California and he was only staying here out of consideration for her, fuck Parker your cool shit but you are adding fire to a very stupid rumor, I know i was around them a lot, nothing how you think. Oh and what is so wrong about someone trying to get their wife pregnant.

Parker is like one of those black gossip queens... he just keeps running his mouth about other peoples business.
from incomplete data

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2012, 03:19:36 AM »
Probably been at your moms house

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2012, 03:23:34 AM »
Parker is like on of those black gossip queens... he just keeps running his mouth about other peoples business.
lol ;D.... I dont mind Parker but whoever told him that shit is a fucken whacko,

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2012, 03:29:01 AM »
Melvin married a Peruvian chick almost immediately after his relationship with Bea dissolved. Ron was at the wedding...then that apparently went south. Or is he still with her.
Then he was with that Asian chick whose family as you said owned that restaurant. He had said in a vid that was posted here that he was trying to get her/or that young chick pregnant, but since he was still on...
The vid was done in Milos old gym, like last yr---he was training.

That's how he was playing her, dude ain't got any money...lost his contracts, if he wants to go the pastorial route then do it, he won't. He is hustler...does that chick know why his marriage went south? And then he marries again so quickly, just did the same like he did Bea?

I understand you are friends with him.
But, I followed dude since he had the tie breaker with DJ back in 98. I remember him modeling clothes in
bbing mags since 94-95. Have his vid when he won his Pro card---talking all this hunger ish. I had high hopes for him that he would be Flex's predecessor---and coming from the Shawn Ray, John Brown camp,
 that he would go far. But, he had neither Shawn Ray's fire or desire...he was content on just doing enough to pass by. Mel could have multiple Ironmans, Arnold Classics under his belt.

But, like a lot of these pros, they are liars, scam artists, egotistical manipulators.
And chances are, your friend will end up with a a broken marriage and a kid.
Remember, he comes from a single mother.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2012, 03:39:45 AM »
Ok but how the hell is he trying to get her in the way you say when it is her families business and it is run down here in Ontario so how the hell is he trying to benefit from that when he took her to California with him, It makes no sense what you are saying, no sense at all. Marriage can go in any direction with anyone bro, so he had a past with another woman, big deal. On another note so what if he hustles, we all hustle in one way or another, he does not break the law, down here he would run a booth at the shows and sell clothes, Ed Hardy clothes, what is wrong with that, you can break a grand at an event easily.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2012, 03:40:33 AM »
he advertises supplements and says how good they work for him.

i see a liar there.
shit, they all lie...look at Flex's interview on here from the early 90s...he talks about taking his Weider Multivitamins.

Mel's been with a shitload of supp companies, so he knows the deal. Talk about how good they work for him, yadda, yadda.
If Brandon Curry doesn't hurry up, I see him turning into the same...

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2012, 03:43:36 AM »
he advertises supplements and says how good they work for him.

i see a liar there.
along with Jay Cutler, Phill, Dex, Victor, Bran, Ronnie, Wheeler, Levrone, Nasser, hell even Arnold and the entire industry we love so much, so what. If you want to get real technical we all know supplements are bullshit but not stimulants almost all stimulants work and that's what he was promoting so he was not lying. :D

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2012, 03:51:51 AM »
The vid with melvin looking like a twink was from last year at golds Venice not Milos gym

I used to see Melvin all the time in powerhouse chatsworth back around 2003 or so, he was with that cute Hispanic chick (forgot her name) during that time, both were really cool, think he was working with pano at the time a long with training with Stan mcquay

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2012, 03:52:15 AM »
Ok but how the hell is he trying to get her in the way you say when it is her families business and it is run down here in Ontario so how the hell is he trying to benefit from that when he took her to California with him, It makes no sense what you are saying, no sense at all. Marriage can go in any direction with anyone bro, so he had a past with another woman, big deal. On another note so what if he hustles, we all hustle in one way or another, he does not break the law, down here he would run a booth at the shows and sell clothes, Ed Hardy clothes, what is wrong with that, you can break a grand at an event easily.
Because he knows her fam has money. I wouldn't know the INS and outs of who gets what. But, when you are around hustlers, and particularly dudes who live off of women (men who come from single mothers, who mothers were the "girlfriend" and then they find females the who then act the same way---taking care of them), you see the hustler actions. It's the taking advantage of people's ignorance that I don't like. But, hey, if a person chooses not to see, that's on them.
They lie, they put on that smiley shit, try and sell you shit. Since I deal with shady people, he acts like them in all his vids. Talks big talk about what's he gonna do, the next best thing, his next project. Except this mofo's window is gone now. He had a opportunity bury some dudes on stage...but he never had the heart. It's a certain mentality. It's shady as all fvck. Personally, I don't think he is a trustworthy individual.

Legal Hustling, I can see, just there is fine line to trying to use or get over on someone and making a quick buck.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2012, 03:54:13 AM »
The vid with melvin looking like a twink was from last year at golds Venice not Milos gym

I used to see Melvin all the time in powerhouse chatsworth back around 2003 or so, he was with that cute Hispanic chick (forgot her name) during that time, both were really cool, think he was working with pano at the time a long with training with Stan mcquay
My bad, I knew it was one of them in the area. He used to workout with a dude name Swo' or Swole, he competed in the NPCs

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2012, 03:55:42 AM »
Coming from California Melvin had to learn the in and outs of hustling from shawn and Cormier :D Fact is times I've seen Melvin train he was lazy not like Shawn and despite what people say about chris he was a workhorse when it counted

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2012, 04:00:45 AM »
I do agree maybe it did have an effect on Melvin and his wasted potential dude had all the right people around him should have stayed with Shawn in the OC and not get to mixed with the Venice crowd, only guy that had his head on right but could have done damage was fellow LBC dude Richard jones

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2012, 04:03:56 AM »
Coming from California Melvin had to learn the in and outs of hustling from shawn and Cormier :D Fact is times I've seen Melvin train he was lazy not like Shawn and despite what people say about chris he was a workhorse when it counted
Didn't he have beef with those two as well? There were some vids posted before and Chris was talking about Melvin's comments. And Mel talking about Shawn was shady...
Hustler's Paradise.
I do agree maybe it did have an effect on Melvin and his wasted potential dude had all the right people around him should have stayed with Shawn in the OC and not get to mixed with the Venice crowd, only guy that had his head on right but could have done damage was fellow LBC dude Richard jones
Richard was the smartest one...and his organs are the better for it. He was 5'7, why waste your time trying to compete with dudes who outweighed him by 30-50 pounds?

seCrawler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2012, 04:10:18 AM »
Didn't he have beef with those two as well? There were some vids posted before and Chris was talking about Melvin's comments. And Mel talking about Shawn was shady...

Well, there will be always be the question, "Did Shawn leave his stash in the wrong trunk?" 

Melvin complained many times about Chris always getting the 1st call outs when they competed. 

John Brown and Vince Taylor don't come off as the shady types.  Maybe it's the young guys (Shawn, Melvin and Chris) they brought along for the ride.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2012, 04:18:27 AM »
Well, there will be always be the question, "Did Shawn leave his stash in the wrong trunk?" 

Melvin complained many times about Chris always getting the 1st call outs when they competed. 

John Brown and Vince Taylor don't come off as the shady types.  Maybe it's the young guys (Shawn, Melvin and Chris) they brought along for the ride.
From what I saw, in vids and pics, Chris did deserve those callouts when competing against Melvin. Melvin had te same issues as Flex---lower back-glute-ham tie-ins, that if he wasn't conditioned, effed him up. And Melvin was hardly ever in condition. Chris would destroy Melvin from the front, back, sides when it came to conditioning. Chris had better back detail than Melvin, although Mel had a more dramatic taper. Chris had better quad sweep, Mel's was straight up and down. And Chris had a better upper body. Melvin often times look like water-head bady when doing FDB shots because his head was so big.
He was a good poser, but all that break-dancing needed to go.