Author Topic: Congrats on your stars Vince!  (Read 3885 times)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Re: Congrats on your stars Vince!
« Reply #25 on: May 28, 2012, 10:28:51 PM »
Ron Avidan is not a bodybuilder and probably will never be one. So he hasn't paid his dues in the Iron game.

It shouldn't matter when you competed to be recognized by this forum. I have heard via others that pressure was put on Ron NOT to give me those stars. Of course, Ron denied it so what do I know.

I looked okay back in the day. Hard to believe this photo was taken about 46 years ago. I had won a contest in Vancouver the day before.

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #26 on: May 28, 2012, 10:39:42 PM »
lame attempt of threadjacking by Mr. Canada IVth century BC ::)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #27 on: May 29, 2012, 04:29:30 AM »
Congrats, Vince.

/lol@ basile trying to make this thread about him

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 29, 2012, 05:07:53 AM »
Ron has a lot on his mind these days - maybe he got confused about which of the Vinces to give blue stars to?  ;)

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: May 29, 2012, 05:14:15 AM »
Ron Avidan is not a bodybuilder and probably will never be one. So he hasn't paid his dues in the Iron game.

It shouldn't matter when you competed to be recognized by this forum. I have heard via others that pressure was put on Ron NOT to give me those stars. Of course, Ron denied it so what do I know.

I looked okay back in the day. Hard to believe this photo was taken about 46 years ago. I had won a contest in Vancouver the day before.

Did you eventually get your ironage champion stars on the Ironage site? Can't read it as a guest any more so can't check.
Being recognised over on Ironage should made you feel good seeing as it is the elite bodybuilding website. :D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #30 on: May 29, 2012, 05:55:14 AM »
Did you eventually get your ironage champion stars on the Ironage site? Can't read it as a guest any more so can't check.
Being recognised over on Ironage should made you feel good seeing as it is the elite bodybuilding website. :D

does Richard Baldwin still post over there?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2012, 07:44:21 AM »
Yes, IronAge finally gave me green expert stars last year. I had to ask for them.

Richard Baldwin still posts. Last week he posted a video on his 65th. He was posing in a gym. Still looks great.

He is one of the few bodybuilders who earned a PhD degree. No, not the kind that Goodrum sent away for!

Ron makes up rules ad hoc to suit whatever reasons he has for diverging from set policies. I don't need

Blue Stars to know I competed. Goodrum needs them for some status on the board. Not that many will see

him differently.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #32 on: May 29, 2012, 07:55:53 AM »
THIS is the biggest owning ever.

Giving Goodrum stars and Mr. Canada 1877 none.

Who's Mr Canada 1877?.......1877 is too old, Joe Weider wasn't born yet

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2012, 08:14:51 AM »
What is Competitors II vs. Competitors that others have?

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: May 29, 2012, 08:54:58 AM »
"Ron wouldn't give me my blue stars....

....so I type in Blue font."

::)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #35 on: May 29, 2012, 10:14:51 AM »
Yes, IronAge finally gave me green expert stars last year. I had to ask for them.

Richard Baldwin still posts. Last week he posted a video on his 65th. He was posing in a gym. Still looks great.

He is one of the few bodybuilders who earned a PhD degree. No, not the kind that Goodrum sent away for!

Ron makes up rules ad hoc to suit whatever reasons he has for diverging from set policies. I don't need

Blue Stars to know I competed. Goodrum needs them for some status on the board. Not that many will see

him differently.

And here we go ladies and gentlemen.... ::)

Basile....quick question...do you think you deserve to call yourself Mr Canada since you personally picked out the judges at the show and arranged it to begin with in 1970???
A