Author Topic: Show your support for the blacks in Israel  (Read 3845 times)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: Show your support for the blacks in Israel
« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2012, 06:49:13 AM »
"Hey, fuck off."
"What?"
"You're on my land."
"Uhh...no.  My family has lived here for generations now."
"Doesn't matter.  God gave my people this land."
"You don't say."
"Yep.  God wants us to have it."
"You know what?  I think you just want to have it."
"Nope.  God said."
"Not to me, he didn't.  Might have saved all this confusion if he told us both."

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: June 01, 2012, 07:02:19 AM »
do you think the conflicts been genuinly about religion or rather about power?

Goes back even beyond that Galienko, read Genesis and you will find out that the father of all muslim/arab nations was a child named Ishmael, the son of Abraham with his maid Hagar. God told Abraham that because he'd gotten tired of waiting for his promised son (Issac) that Ishmael would forever be a 'thorn in the side of israel - hence the constant warring for jerusalem and canaan (israel).

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #27 on: June 01, 2012, 07:04:55 AM »
assuming there is a god, is it the same god for everyone?

why would god refer the jewish people?

and why would go let the holocaust stuff happen?

Jewish people discuss the holocaust and why their god let it happen as a rights to passage.  That these are lessons that will make then stronger, blah blah  ::) ::)

Either way, they did something right along the lines.  They are in power at almost every fortune 500 company, they run America, you can't say shit bad about any Jew or the media owned by them will rake you through the coals. 

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2012, 07:05:30 AM »
Jewish people discuss the holocaust and why their god let it happen as a rights to passage.  That these are lessons that will make then stronger, blah blah  ::) ::)

Either way, they did something right along the lines.  They are in power at almost every fortune 500 company, they run America, you can't say shit bad about any Jew or the media owned by them will rake you through the coals. 

No one can claim that the Jews are stupid.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #29 on: June 01, 2012, 07:08:44 AM »
No one can claim that the Jews are stupid.

Their biggest strength is community.  They support each other in becoming rich.  Where other ethnic groups like blacks, Indians, arabs, whites, mexicans etc... will stab you in the back to make more money, but the jews work as a community to ensure they all have money and power.  The Chinese are using this philosophy and it seems to be working for them.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #30 on: June 01, 2012, 07:10:36 AM »
Their biggest strength is community.  They support each other in becoming rich.  Where other ethnic groups like blacks, Indians, arabs, whites, mexicans etc... will stab you in the back to make more money, but the jews work as a community to ensure they all have money and power.  The Chinese are using this philosophy and it seems to be working for them.
It works, and its genius. Plus the Jews, on a whole, are hyper-racist and do not allow their children to marry outside Jewish bloodlines, thus maintaining the integrity that got them where they are today.

Pure. Genius.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #31 on: June 01, 2012, 07:10:52 AM »
Their biggest strength is community.  They support each other in becoming rich.  Where other ethnic groups like blacks, Indians, arabs, whites, mexicans etc... will stab you in the back to make more money, but the jews work as a community to ensure they all have money and power.  The Chinese are using this philosophy and it seems to be working for them.

Truth^

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 01, 2012, 07:20:01 AM »
blacks indeed are the cancer of the world

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #33 on: June 01, 2012, 08:08:21 AM »

I don't buy it.  Just because people occupied a spot for awhile doesn't mean their descendants get to come back whenever they want and kick everyone out.  Even genuinely indigenous people who didn't budge for tens of thousands of years got pushed aside and no one is giving them the whole place back.

It's their OWN land if there's a God, He's the God of the Jews, and the land is theirs by divine right.  That's the claim, as I understand it.  Failing that, they're simply entitled to keep it for as long as they can stop anyone else taking it.  Same as it's been for anyone through history.

This...