Author Topic: Fox News is biased b ut MSNBC is not.  (Read 2814 times)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Re: Fox News is biased b ut MSNBC is not.
« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2012, 11:40:51 AM »

It sucks and I voted for Ron Paul, but most in the GOP did not.   I know mittens will probably stink, but there is at least a possibility he will do the right thing.   Obama failing to back Simpson Bowles told me everything i need to know about what a second term will mean if he is re-elected. 

I guarantee that there is no "probably"... Mitt will fucking do exactly the same thing... Suck ass to high heaven.

He'll only "say" that he's a Republican while he's doing it.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #26 on: May 31, 2012, 02:53:21 PM »
Your statement is false.

He has spent more money than Bush, but "mostly" based on the premise that he had to spend us out of a recession (numerous economists agreed)

He did not start ANY wars where we put troops on the ground and his usage of drone strikes to cripple the enemy has been much more effective both from efficiency and cost.

He did resign the Patriot Act, which is also bad.

But if you take what Obama has done and remove ONE thing (IE, not sending us into a foot on the ground war) he has done BETTER.

Are you really giving him a pass on the spending because it's "based on the premise that he had to spend us out of a recession"? So he's not to blame for deciding that was the way to go?

If you take what Obama has done, remove the one thing you're removing and add in the 4 years of economic misery he has inflicted on this country then he still comes out well ahead of Bush in the race for worst president. Then again, they both suck so the entire argument is humorous.

How many more years of a dead economy do we need to experience before you people finally assign some culpability to this guy? There has been ZERO progress in 3.5 years and somehow this guy still gets a pass.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #27 on: May 31, 2012, 03:25:11 PM »
Are you really giving him a pass on the spending because it's "based on the premise that he had to spend us out of a recession"? So he's not to blame for deciding that was the way to go?

If you take what Obama has done, remove the one thing you're removing and add in the 4 years of economic misery he has inflicted on this country then he still comes out well ahead of Bush in the race for worst president. Then again, they both suck so the entire argument is humorous.

How many more years of a dead economy do we need to experience before you people finally assign some culpability to this guy? There has been ZERO progress in 3.5 years and somehow this guy still gets a pass.

Hey man... We all vote on where we see things... I have my job... I do pretty well... I have no problems with the economy.

Obama pisses me off with Cap & Trade, the Obamacare plan and a ton of stuff, but if you look as to why we are in this shit in the first place, Bush is in some way due to the amount he left us fucked, culpable... Do I believe Obama should be using that as a platform at ALL, No... The buck stops right there with the big dog.

He runs the show and should be the man, but yes... I believe that Obama is still dealing with a shit ton of crap that Bush left him with.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #28 on: May 31, 2012, 06:32:40 PM »
Hey man... We all vote on where we see things... I have my job... I do pretty well... I have no problems with the economy.

Obama pisses me off with Cap & Trade, the Obamacare plan and a ton of stuff, but if you look as to why we are in this shit in the first place, Bush is in some way due to the amount he left us fucked, culpable... Do I believe Obama should be using that as a platform at ALL, No... The buck stops right there with the big dog.

He runs the show and should be the man, but yes... I believe that Obama is still dealing with a shit ton of crap that Bush left him with.

I don't think he is. The economy had a few good blips, enough to the point that people were singing that the recovery was here and then it completely bottomed out again. That's all on Obama as far as I'm concerned.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 31, 2012, 07:31:01 PM »
Tu,

Obama has done more with to hurt the economy by chasing his agenda than bush did.

Bush didnt cause the economy to crumble, he certainly didnt help it but he didnt cause it.

Obama has caused the economy to move sideways when it could have moved upward.

I sincerely hope you realize this and understand the magnitude of its importance. Obama decided to put his agenda before the welfare of the citizens of the US. Whats worse is he likely did it KNOWING that it would hurt them. Either that or he is completely and utterly incompetent on economic issues.

Either way he deserves to be shown the door in november and given his rightful place right next to GWB.

If you despise GWB you should despise Obama

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2012, 08:15:20 PM »
Obama has done more with to hurt the economy by chasing his agenda than bush did.

Bush started the two big wars we're still knee-deep in.    Libya was over in months, no lives lost, minimal cost - iraq and afghanistan were HUGE drains on resources, and we had to BORROW to pay for it, instead of raising taxes.

Bush tax cuts were a drain on the economy- a quick bump but then they're now required just to maintain the recession!

And Bush gave over 3 tril in bailsouts - obama has given 787 billion. 

So while obama sucks and I hope his birth cert keeps him out of a second term - the really BIG things that bush did are probably bigger.  Unless you can name something bigger than 3 tril in bailouts and two vietnams?  :)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2012, 08:20:45 PM »
Lol at 180,,. TJE stim bill cost more than Iraq and 80ercet of afganh casualities are in the last three yers

Fail.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2012, 08:24:09 PM »
Lol at 180,,. TJE stim bill cost more than Iraq and 80ercet of afganh casualities are in the last three yers

Fail.

We all saw the famous TA thread with the 3 TRILLION in bush bailouts.

Bush spent like a MFer.  You're comparing the stim bill with iraq, but neglecting the bush bailouts ;)

he threw tens of billions out just about every week during his last year to keep shit afloat.

You win on many arguments, but on this one, sorry, you just do not.  3 trillion and 2 wars - you change the subject when you read that.  Don't you.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2012, 07:39:07 PM »
Bush started the two big wars we're still knee-deep in.    Libya was over in months, no lives lost, minimal cost - iraq and afghanistan were HUGE drains on resources, and we had to BORROW to pay for it, instead of raising taxes.

Bush tax cuts were a drain on the economy- a quick bump but then they're now required just to maintain the recession!

And Bush gave over 3 tril in bailsouts - obama has given 787 billion. 

So while obama sucks and I hope his birth cert keeps him out of a second term - the really BIG things that bush did are probably bigger.  Unless you can name something bigger than 3 tril in bailouts and two vietnams?  :)
do you mean the 2 wars obama has continued?

do you mean the 3 trillion that obama drones like yourself like to tout as succeses?

do you mean the bush tax cuts obama extended?

LMFAO your such a big dumb ass