Author Topic: Admitting to Steroids  (Read 9937 times)

vinniedablade

• Getbig II
  • It's not vengeance...It's Punishment!
Re: Admitting to Steroids
« Reply #25 on: October 31, 2005, 02:27:34 AM »
yo

when people ask i just tell them that yea i take all that i can get everything in a real cynical way kinda smart ass way so they don't really know how to take the answer because those who know will know

blaster

• Getbig III
  • If bodybuilding was easy, everyone would be big!
« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2005, 01:56:13 AM »
Don't tell anyone except very very close friends.

People talk and then they'll give u shit for it. I've argued with fuckwits for hours trying to tell them the pros and cons of gear, but everyone's a fuckin expert, except the guy with the needle stuck in his ass, in their eyes.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2005, 03:10:26 PM »

People never ask me.......they probably suspect, plus I'm not the easiest guy to approach in the gym.

The only people who know are those who use, we compare results and opinions.  It's a mutual trust.  Those who don't use have no business asking.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2005, 03:24:57 PM »
Don't tell anyone except very very close friends.

People talk and then they'll give u shit for it. I've argued with fuckwits for hours trying to tell them the pros and cons of gear, but everyone's a fuckin expert, except the guy with the needle stuck in his ass, in their eyes.

ur exactly right, funny how society works

muscle
muscle

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2005, 05:39:12 PM »
People never ask me.......they probably suspect, plus I'm not the easiest guy to approach in the gym.

The only people who know are those who use, we compare results and opinions.  It's a mutual trust.  Those who don't use have no business asking.

DIV

Question, why are you so unapproachable in the gym? Now don't get me wrong, I'm sure like a lot of us you are there to get your business done and not to be bothered with a lot of bullshit.  I kind of have a pattern that everyone in my gym respects.  No one bothers me while I'm trainning and I pretty well keep to myself during this time, but if someone has some questions or wants to bs a little after my trainning I am glad to help out.