Author Topic: Want to fuck with us Americans?? MK-44 mini-gun test fire  (Read 34462 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: Want to fuck with us Americans?? MK-44 mini-gun test fire
« Reply #225 on: June 30, 2012, 02:12:23 PM »
Then what's your plan to keep healthcare affordable for every American?
I dont have a better plan. But Obamacare is a major step in the wrong direction.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #226 on: June 30, 2012, 02:23:16 PM »
I dont have a better plan. But Obamacare is a major step in the wrong direction.

At least you're honest about it. It's always easy to criticise things, but it can be damn hard to find (better) alternatives.

I saw this great docu yesterday about the crisis in the US, it's both depressing and hopeful to see what's going on.
http://www.hollanddoc.nl/kijk-luister/documentaire/o/off-the-grid.html (most of it is in English)

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #227 on: July 01, 2012, 12:26:07 PM »
  I agree with you, the reason being the population, and the attitude that too many have of abusing a social system like health care, welfare, daycare.

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #228 on: July 03, 2012, 12:56:13 PM »
Crashing is the term. Just look at how much he has increased the deficit in three years. It's staggering. Now with the new health care law it will only increase. What is pathetic is what you choose to ignore.

Well, I'm no Einstein but any door knob can see that two inherited wars had something to do with the massive deficit.  Something Obama haters seem to like to ignore.  Now the banking collapse was well into it's zenith when Obama was sworn in. Another fact that Obama haters don't like to talk about.  Bush and his cronies must have pissed themselves laughing so hard when they handed him the keys.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #229 on: July 03, 2012, 01:17:47 PM »
Well, I'm no Einstein but any door knob can see that two inherited wars had something to do with the massive deficit.  Something Obama haters seem to like to ignore.  Now the banking collapse was well into it's zenith when Obama was sworn in. Another fact that Obama haters don't like to talk about.  Bush and his cronies must have pissed themselves laughing so hard when they handed him the keys.

^^
Truth

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #230 on: July 05, 2012, 07:18:41 PM »
G

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #231 on: July 05, 2012, 07:30:52 PM »
haha! wasnt that guy in g.i joe?

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #232 on: July 05, 2012, 07:35:39 PM »
haha! wasnt that guy in g.i joe?

Yeah, Gung-Ho!

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #233 on: July 05, 2012, 07:53:37 PM »
oh shit gung ho, man I had that toy, remember the evil twin bothers? got them for chtistmas one year and i was so fkn happy. ...even cam with that rope they would come down.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #234 on: July 06, 2012, 04:47:32 AM »
Win.
Sgt. Slaughter was also win. Although I think the REAL Sgt Slaughter turned out to be a pederass.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: July 06, 2012, 02:40:10 PM »
oh shit gung ho, man I had that toy, remember the evil twin bothers? got them for chtistmas one year and i was so fkn happy. ...even cam with that rope they would come down.

The original Snake Eyes was the best. The white one who was part of cobra. I had so many of those, shitty thing was that their thumbs would fall off if you put the guns in their hands too many times. I still have a shitload of those things in my parents attic.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #236 on: July 06, 2012, 02:41:49 PM »
The original Snake Eyes was the best. The white one who was part of cobra. I had so many of those, shitty thing was that their thumbs would fall off if you put the guns in their hands too many times. I still have a shitload of those things in my parents attic.
Stormshadow was the white one bro. Snake Eyes was the black one.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Want to fuck with us Americans??
« Reply #237 on: July 08, 2012, 03:18:15 PM »
Blaine is bring it!  8)

that's when action stars looked like action stars not like the dweebs they try to pass off now, like owen wilson and ryan reynolds et al. >:(
F

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: July 08, 2012, 04:09:57 PM »
Stormshadow was the white one bro. Snake Eyes was the black one.

You're right, don't know how I missed that. There was a snake eyes that was all black and had goggles, made in 82 I think with the first ones. Then came the other one in like 85 that had the dark gray visor.