Author Topic: Game Of Thrones season finale....  (Read 41616 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: Game Of Thrones season finale....
« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2012, 08:34:36 PM »
The only bad thing is that we have to wait until 2013 to continue the story of Jaimie Lannister and Brienne of Tarts romance, but one thing is certain, don't get too many favorites, since alot of heads will roll in Season 3.

We will see more of the one who burned Winterfell, as well as the end-result of marrying Charlie Chaplins granddaughter even though you promised someone else.

LOL....Yeah, figured that out when Ned Stark lost his dome piece. they don't play favorites on that show.

Although I'm sure Everyone who watches that show is dying to see Joffrey get killed in a most brutal fashion.
 that is one good actor...i hate that fucking kid  

when he said "your'e too ooold..to protect anyone,," to the head of the guard..I wanted to punch him in his face  ;D the way it poured out of his mouth.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2012, 08:37:21 PM »
Tyrion won't get any support from Tywin.  Tywin literally hates Tryion, he blames him for killing his wife at birth.  He only set Tyrion up as hand so if King's Landing would have fallen, it wouldn't have been blamed on Tywin.  Remember halfway through season 2 Tywin says, "I've always won wars, but this war I'm going to be remembered for".  He simply used Tyrion as a chess piece.  Tywin is the "true" power of Westeros, he's the power behind the throne.  Always has been, even when Robert was king.  Why be king when you can pull the kings strings.

Stannis wasn't captured in the battle of Blackwater Bay, he was taken away by his own men when they seen eminent defeat after Tywin's forces came riding in to save the day at the last minute.

Tywin's forces or the Red Keep is far from crippled.  They have now joined forces with House Tyrell, formerly Renly's men.  Now that Joffrey and Margery are to be married they're about to double in strength.  Plus Tywin is the richest in all the seven kingdoms, he could practically buy armies at the flick of a wrist.

Another note about Robb though, remember the 20 Ironborn that were there with Theon in Winterfell?  They were about to face down 500 men, Ramsay Bolton's men?  But then all of a sudden you see the city sacked and burned and everyone dead?  This is going to put the brakes on Robb a bit.  You'll see why in season 3.  And no, it wasn't the Ironborn or Theon's men that did that.

Yeah, Jagar, Arya's protector, seems to talk a lot like Syrio's doesn't he?  Arya's sword teacher?  Remember all the talk he did about "dancing" and being from Brohmos?  Remember the last thing he said to Arya in the season finale?  Is it Syrios?  That remains to be seen...

Your review and attention to the minor details is quite impressive.  Have you read the books? Your feedback seems attuned with someone who might have a good understanding as to where the next season is going.

I did wonder about Arya's protector being a lot like Syrio, but I wasn't sure if that was mere coincidence or if it indeed had some true connection.  That story will be very interesting to follow as it unfolds.

"1"

Thoth

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2012, 08:52:38 PM »
I haven't read the books, I have read up on each character's story a bit here and there though without trying to spoil the show for myself, lol.  But what really did it for me was, about a week ago I was bored and went back and watched all of season 1 and season 2, and it really made me understand things a lot better and pick up on ton's of things I had previously missed.

The thing with Syrio and Jagar is something that is up for debate by people who have read the books.  So far the books haven't confirmed Jagar is Syrio, but of course two books still remain to be released.  So it could wind up being so.  But the show definitely seems to be trying to point the viewers in that direction.

Now, one thing I did accidently read up on was the future of Robb and Theon.  Especially one particular part all the book readers are waiting for, The Red Wedding.  I don't want to spoil things, so I won't say anything.  But there should be some kind of pick up around the events of what happened at Winterfell in the beginning of season 3.  Well, that's if they go the direction of the books.  But what happened there in the end of season 2 will set the stage for Robb and Theon's future.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 04, 2012, 08:53:57 PM »
Your review and attention to the minor details is quite impressive.  Have you read the books? Your feedback seems attuned with someone who might have a good understanding as to where the next season is going.

I did wonder about Arya's protector being a lot like Syrio, but I wasn't sure if that was mere coincidence or if it indeed had some true connection.  That story will be very interesting to follow as it unfolds.

"1"

yeah that's a real good assesment, agreed.

Like I said before, it's such a well made show and has such strong writing. when i watch a show..i watch it, I'm very attuned to the visual aspect of it..the lighting, the camera angles and the way they set up shots...and it's always right on the money.

and i think that's it right there..HBO puts money into that series and it shows.

Contrast that to "The Walking Dead"..which is another great show, but you can see they don't have the budget to really go big with it, and resort to a LOT of the same sets repeatedly, and keep the scope of their world small. They can't have action scenes with Zombies (which cost money) every 5 minutes...and that shows.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 04, 2012, 08:57:28 PM »
I haven't read the books, I have read up on each character's story a bit here and there though without trying to spoil the show for myself, lol.  But what really did it for me was, about a week ago I was bored and went back and watched all of season 1 and season 2, and it really made me understand things a lot better and pick up on ton's of things I had previously missed.

The thing with Syrio and Jagar is something that is up for debate by people who have read the books.  So far the books haven't confirmed Jagar is Syrio, but of course two books still remain to be released.  So it could wind up being so.  But the show definitely seems to be trying to point the viewers in that direction.

Now, one thing I did accidently read up on was the future of Robb and Theon.  Especially one particular part all the book readers are waiting for, The Red Wedding.  I don't want to spoil things, so I won't say anything.  But there should be some kind of pick up around the events of what happened at Winterfell in the beginning of season 3.  Well, that's if they go the direction of the books.  But what happened there in the end of season 2 will set the stage for Robb and Theon's future.

I did the same exact thing, and the second time around it all comes together. there are so many characters and storylines, and more kingdoms than you can keep track of in one viewing. A second viewing is actually more rewarding

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2012, 09:17:45 PM »
Great series. How long before the next comes out?

Thoth

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: June 04, 2012, 09:27:01 PM »
Great series. How long before the next comes out?

April 2013. 

DeketheCreep

• Getbig IV
  • then does a head stand and spread his ass apart!
« Reply #32 on: June 04, 2012, 09:28:36 PM »
The White walkers at the end scared the shit outta me haha probably be another year before Season 3 airs,can't Wait!

axestream

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: June 04, 2012, 09:34:43 PM »
LOL....Yeah, figured that out when Ned Stark lost his dome piece. they don't play favorites on that show.

Although I'm sure Everyone who watches that show is dying to see Joffrey get killed in a most brutal fashion.

He's okay I guess. I don't think he could ever pull off being a loving person. Now that would make him a great actor, but with that fucking face of his all he can do is play a spoiled brat....which he does very well.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #34 on: June 04, 2012, 10:54:25 PM »
The White walkers at the end scared the shit outta me haha probably be another year before Season 3 airs,can't Wait!

They scared the shit out of Sam too! :D

But Sam is tougher than you'd think, even though he spilled over.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #35 on: June 05, 2012, 01:26:14 AM »
If Troy is in your tope 3 all time of movies, then you've got some fukcin problems
Learn reading comprehension.

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: June 05, 2012, 03:31:04 AM »
cersei lannister is highly bangable,her face is just peeeerfect to stick a cock in it,awesome charisma and those lips...,just awesome  ;D

GETBIG!

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #37 on: June 05, 2012, 04:29:33 AM »

when he said "your'e too ooold..to protect anyone,," to the head of the guard..I wanted to punch him in his face  ;D the way it poured out of his mouth.

The kid who plays Joffrey is perfect.  I heard they are splitting the third book (the best one) into two seasons, not sure if that is still the case.  There's a great place to split it in the middle that is going to shock people  ;D

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: June 05, 2012, 05:25:57 AM »
Joffrey is by far the best actor in the show - AMAZING talent.

He plays the roll of the sadistic - spoiled - showing off king so well!

I also like the actress that Starks son is getting into - in episode 9 - I am actually getting sad thinking about it that its going to be over pretty soon :(

Its such an epic saga

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: June 05, 2012, 05:34:38 AM »
Joffrey is by far the best actor in the show - AMAZING talent.

He plays the roll of the sadistic - spoiled - showing off king so well!

I also like the actress that Starks son is getting into - in episode 9 - I am actually getting sad thinking about it that its going to be over pretty soon :(

Its such an epic saga

Is there a correlation between your screen name and the actual Game of Thrones saga?

Or is it pure coincidence?

"1"

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #40 on: June 05, 2012, 05:38:47 AM »
I also like the actress that Starks son is getting into -

I wouldn't mind "getting in" to her if you catch my meaning.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: June 05, 2012, 06:38:31 AM »
Is there a correlation between your screen name and the actual Game of Thrones saga?

Or is it pure coincidence?

"1"

Well considering that I am on getbig for what uh 3 or 4 years or longer ;)

Seriously, Stark in German means strong and powerful, so thats were it came from.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 05, 2012, 06:40:00 AM »
I wouldn't mind "getting in" to her if you catch my meaning.

there are three woman I find pretty "interesting"

Starks son new girlfriend
Celisia (for the freak factor)
the midgets girlfriend - she deffiantly looks a bit strange but very attractive.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: June 05, 2012, 08:14:17 AM »
Well considering that I am on getbig for what uh 3 or 4 years or longer ;)

Well, considering that the first "A Game of Thrones" book was published in 1996, prior to the inception of GetBig, I figured that maybe you might have been a long time avid fan.  Back in '96, GetBig was still an idea deep within Ron's gorgeous scrotum.

Seriously, Stark in German means strong and powerful, so thats were it came from.

I thought Stark meant "Men with rather large penis" in German. I guess I was confused.

Mein Führer, hast du einen langen Penis?

"1"

Natural_O

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: June 05, 2012, 08:19:41 AM »
cersei lannister is highly bangable,her face is just peeeerfect to stick a cock in it,awesome charisma and those lips...,just awesome  ;D

She was also the queen in the movie "300".

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: June 05, 2012, 08:23:15 AM »
She was also the queen in the movie "300".

Natural_O,

Random GetBig trivia: Can you name the actual GetBig member who had a role within the movie 300?

The poster is no longer around, but was very active circa 2006-2008.

"1"

Natural_O

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: June 05, 2012, 08:26:10 AM »
Natural_O,

Random GetBig trivia: Can you name the actual GetBig member who had a role within the movie 300?

The poster is no longer around, but was very active circa 2006-2008.

"1"

I remember that when the movie came out but I can't remember his name.

Jimmy McNulty from "The Wire" was also in that movie. He is the one the queen kills in the movie.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: June 05, 2012, 08:38:49 AM »
I remember that when the movie came out but I can't remember his name.

The GetBigger's screen name was Alexxx.

Here is a screen cap of his role in 300:

Here is a picture of him posted on getBig:

"1"

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: June 05, 2012, 08:43:57 AM »
The GetBigger's screen name was Alexxx.

Here is a screen cap of his role in 300:

Here is a picture of him posted on getBig:

"1"

yeah last time I asked somebody told me he did hard time - got caught in Canada with cocain possession with the intend to resell or soemthing, he is out but was locked up for a good few years.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: June 05, 2012, 08:52:14 AM »
yeah last time I asked somebody told me he did hard time - got caught in Canada with cocain possession with the intend to resell or soemthing, he is out but was locked up for a good few years.

He was a good man.  I remember him wanting to beat the living shit out of Billy Guns and even offering to meet him at any time and place.

Caught with cocaine, poor man, I hope he returns to GetBig!

"1"