Author Topic: Whos wrists are shot to bits as well?  (Read 1321 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
Whos wrists are shot to bits as well?
« on: June 08, 2012, 06:15:36 AM »
I had two accidents which involved lifting weights and hurting my wrists, since than I have even hard time opening a bottle if the cap is hard to open.
Anything that puts a straign on my wrists is very painful, anybody else experiences the same problem.

BTW: I can still crack one off.

hrspwr

• Getbig IV
Re: Whos wrists are shot to bits as well?
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2012, 06:18:44 AM »
I tore mine up doing chin ups with a 2x4, took a long time to heal. Had to actually get a piece of steel pipe for a chin bar, $$$$. I am so fucking cheap its ridiculous.  :D
time under tension

the trainer

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2012, 06:19:28 AM »
Well if you can still jack one off to your favorite bodybuilder posing then all your problems are solved you should be happy.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2012, 06:20:15 AM »
I tore mine up doing chin ups with a 2x4, took a long time to heal. Had to actually get a piece of steel pipe for a chin bar, $$$$. I am so fucking cheap its ridiculous.  :D

I don't think my injury will ever heal properly it happened like 3 years ago and still I have that problem, I can only life with inzer wrist wraps.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2012, 06:21:41 AM »
my wrist, elbows, knees, lower back, upper back, feet, hands, neck, balls and ass hurt me on a daily basis :( your ahead of the game if its only your wrist ;D
R

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2012, 06:23:54 AM »
my wrist, elbows, knees, lower back, upper back, feet, hands, neck, balls and ass hurt me on a daily basis :( your ahead of the game if its only your wrist ;D

Back is also fucked...

No lumps - I got a physio therapy once and the guy said I have about 4 -5 heavy injuries in my arms - fuck it I get older.

hrspwr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2012, 06:24:04 AM »
I don't think my injury will ever heal properly it happened like 3 years ago and still I have that problem, I can only life with inzer wrist wraps.

You should probably just go ahead and kill yourself then, it will save you the humiliation of turning into a weak twink. That or maybe you could learn how to dance.
time under tension

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2012, 06:24:45 AM »
You should probably just go ahead and kill yourself then, it will save you the humiliation of turning into a weak twink. That or maybe you could learn how to dance.

say what?

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2012, 08:14:24 AM »
everyone here that has atleast 15-20 years of lifting weights (hard) under his belt has to have injuries and suffer pain, it comes with the territory. the heavier you lifted the more the body is going to ache and pain, even guys that lifted medium to light weights that long will still feel pain. the only time my pain will ease up is when im doing alittle sauce, deca really helps me feel better. most guys that i know that been lifting since the late 70,s like myself are all banged up :( you learn to work around it and through it though
R

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2012, 01:20:53 PM »
  My entire body hurts 365

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2012, 01:33:13 PM »
Just imagine what Wes must feel like....... :-\