Author Topic: hunting wild pigs with a minigun :P  (Read 27602 times)

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
Re: hunting wild pigs with a minigun :P
« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2012, 12:31:05 PM »
That would bring the total to somewhere around 500 million hunters. The US has a population of around 300 million. Trolling much?
You forgot those illegal latino's....

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2012, 01:26:20 PM »
That would bring the total to somewhere around 500 million hunters. The US has a population of around 300 million. Trolling much?
you mad brah? i typed and extra 0, sorry lovemonkey.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #27 on: June 12, 2012, 01:35:08 PM »
I got no problem with hunting but that was slaughter, no sport there.  Any dumbass can get behind a trigger of a minigun and kill, let's see that redneck try and kill a hog with a muzzleloader.  I'd be very shocked if this is legal.

Absolutely agree   >:(  

I don't care if it's population control, kill them the right way.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #28 on: June 12, 2012, 01:50:15 PM »
Absolutely agree   >:(  

I don't care if it's population control, kill them the right way.

lmao!

Again, exactly why does it matter to you people what type of barrel the bullet is flying out of? Is everything about ego and proving oneself for you people?
from incomplete data

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #29 on: June 12, 2012, 02:01:43 PM »
looks to me like those pigs were released from a pen.

why would they suddenly be running across a wide open field?

that makes this redneck masturbation for sure.

fuckn dicks.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2012, 02:06:44 PM »
looks to me like those pigs were released from a pen.

why would they suddenly be running across a wide open field?

that makes this redneck masturbation for sure.

fuckn dicks.

Does it matter to the pig/boar what the redneck's motives are when bullets are ripping through their flesh killing them in an instant?
from incomplete data

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2012, 02:10:05 PM »
Does it matter to the pig/boar what the redneck's motives are when bullets are ripping through their flesh killing them in an instant?

it matters that they caught them first, penned them, then released them for fun. The instant killing isnt a problem, but you cant tell me that a minigun will deliver a fatal shot every time. they are all over the place, ricochets and loss of limbs would be the most likely cause of wound unless they manage a shot to the torso or head.

even then, only a head shot is an instant kill.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2012, 02:13:31 PM »
humans doing what humans do....

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #33 on: June 12, 2012, 02:13:53 PM »
it matters that they caught them first, penned them, then released them for fun. The instant killing isnt a problem, but you cant tell me that a minigun will deliver a fatal shot every time. they are all over the place, ricochets and loss of limbs would be the most likely cause of wound unless they manage a shot to the torso or head.

even then, only a head shot is an instant kill.

Minigun shoots 3000-6000 Rounds per Minute. Its like a fucking laser beam. Guaranteed that those boards were dead instantly.

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: June 12, 2012, 02:20:50 PM »
You Americans moan about a recession but waste meat. Shoot them properly and give the meat away to poor villages.

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #35 on: June 12, 2012, 02:23:35 PM »
Minigun shoots 3000-6000 Rounds per Minute. Its like a fucking laser beam. Guaranteed that those boards were dead instantly.

not through the same hole they dont. its far from a laser beam. its like a scatter, especially when not mounted via gyro and stabilisation- like aircraft.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #36 on: June 12, 2012, 02:29:52 PM »
not through the same hole they dont. its far from a laser beam. its like a scatter, especially when not mounted via gyro and stabilisation- like aircraft.

Of course not through a straight hole. But its close enough that if one round hit the boar, at least another 20-30 hit it as well.

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: June 12, 2012, 02:30:43 PM »
I dontt give 2 shits about how instantly they were killed. I used to be a butcher and hunted. But its a pure waste of meat. I could feed them to my dog or ferret.....anybody. Someone's always hungry

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: June 12, 2012, 02:32:31 PM »
Of course not through a straight hole. But its close enough that if one round hit the boar, at least another 20-30 hit it as well.

I guess it depends on the type of minigun but the sheer kinetic energy of those bullets spread a lethal shockwave up to a certain radius around them... so even if you miss you'll still mess up the animal pretty badly.
from incomplete data

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #39 on: June 12, 2012, 02:36:31 PM »
I dontt give 2 shits about how instantly they were killed. I used to be a butcher and hunted. But its a pure waste of meat. I could feed them to my dog or ferret.....anybody. Someone's always hungry

Yes

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: June 12, 2012, 02:53:52 PM »
dont underestimate our animal brothers many species have 1000 times stronger senses than us humans

unfortunatly much of our population is infected with "dumb black" genetics causing this critical fact to be over looked
A

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #41 on: June 12, 2012, 05:30:33 PM »
dont underestimate our animal brothers many species have 1000 times stronger senses than us humans

unfortunatly much of our population is infected with "dumb guy" genetics causing this critical fact to be over looked
Of course they have stronger senses. But they have no concept of morality.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #42 on: June 12, 2012, 06:39:41 PM »
I think it's the manner of the hunters. You're not supposed to get off on it, that's kind of cruel. Hunting can be fun, but when youre just killing to kill, that's pointless. Unless, it's people. They should do the same thing with death row inmates.

leadhead

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: June 12, 2012, 06:48:49 PM »
Spray'em and lay'em down. That was so cool ;D

It makes the 3 I killed with my rifle out of a herd look mediocre. I did it in 4 shots though.

seCrawler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: June 12, 2012, 07:02:57 PM »
white Americans doing what white Americans do....

They make the founding fathers, Native American Indians, proud.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #45 on: June 12, 2012, 07:15:13 PM »
exactly stupid fucks, the wild pig population in the southeastern us is growing and tearing the shit out of anything and everything. they root up and kill an area and move on. its not about sport or clean kills, its about getting rid of these over sized roaches. the pigs are destroying habitat and food sources for many other animals in the areas too.

Well - I think there was a fun element there too...

Stan Diego

• Getbig III
  • A whales vagina
« Reply #46 on: June 12, 2012, 07:16:27 PM »
They were being released for sure. No sport in that, just cruelty. Those guys are the ultimate pussies. Wasting the meat, should do that to their dogs, see if they yell "yee haw" then.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #47 on: June 12, 2012, 07:21:32 PM »

Those numbers are bogus anyway.

They may shoot a round every .01 of a second but it's not as if these guys have a 6000 round mag now, is it?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #48 on: June 12, 2012, 07:28:52 PM »
Those numbers are bogus anyway.

They may shoot a round every .01 of a second but it's not as if these guys have a 6000 round mag now, is it?

I wouldnt say bogus. Thats the sustained rate of fire. They actually have giant boxes with a metal feeder.

SWCC boat scene from Act of Valor - shot with live rounds. They hold the bitch open for quite a while. Obviously not a full mintue, but those things are flying through the ammunition.

From what I read - typical ammo capacity is 3000-4500 round boxes - up to 10000 in some helicopters during vietnam.

seCrawler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: June 12, 2012, 07:30:23 PM »
They were being released for sure. No sport in that, just cruelty. Those guys are the ultimate pussies. Wasting the meat, should do that to their dogs, see if they yell "yee haw" then.

In America, they leave multi-million dollar trust funds and destroy men's lives, just for their fury friends.  I wonder what Asian countries feel about this.