Author Topic: riptropins  (Read 1911 times)

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
riptropins
« on: June 16, 2012, 11:02:59 AM »
are these usa pharma or not?

any bros here with experience?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Re: riptropins
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2012, 11:27:13 AM »
Generics.

They are good product.

I've used them off and on for almost 8 months with zero problems. Many complain that they cause a lot of bloating, but i haven't noticed any more bloating than any other GH.

Good luck!

8)

delta9mda

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2012, 11:29:17 AM »
but are they usa or china?

to be clear i dont have nor am i getting them (at least for now).

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2012, 12:45:00 PM »
China

delta9mda

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2012, 01:01:50 PM »
thanks notsure

nitomax

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2012, 03:43:39 PM »
Generics.

They are good product.

I've used them off and on for almost 8 months with zero problems. Many complain that they cause a lot of bloating, but i haven't noticed any more bloating than any other GH.

Good luck!

8)

Do you think that Rips are any better than Thanks?
It's not Tennis!

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2012, 04:11:38 PM »

Hard to say, but IMHO Rips are the best generics on the market that i have used.

I'm using 10iu of Thanks right now and they are great as well. I've tried about everything there is and Thanks are one of my favorites as well.

Just my .02

8)

nitomax

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2012, 06:25:33 PM »
Hard to say, but IMHO Rips are the best generics on the market that i have used.

I'm using 10iu of Thanks right now and they are great as well. I've tried about everything there is and Thanks are one of my favorites as well.

Just my .02

8)

Same here, just looking to see if I want to try Rips next go around. I seem to be fucking obsessed with this GH stuff! LOL! I pay the $50 and get serum tested with each order.
It's not Tennis!

whitewidow

« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2012, 04:26:14 AM »
definate chinese but even serostim and other USA brands have given me water retention! hell like I said I used USA HGH all year and gained a little over 30lbs but it was alot of water I went from 6-8% BF to 15-17%BF. D+BF doubled but I was eating to bulk so I have changed my diet due to summer time and I have ost a few pounds and I can see alot of detail that was hiding. I can't wait till I get to 190lbs.I should be back down to single digit bf% and hold most of the size I gained.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2012, 11:53:53 AM »

yes. rips are the strongest chinese GH out there at the moment and why people get more bloating on them. they also have lower purity grade than other chinese GH but it's not ground shattering difference.

use whatever is cheapest from a reliable supplier, that's what it all comes down to with chinese GH.

BigDog88

• Getbig I
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2012, 01:04:44 PM »
I've used Rips for a little over a year except for about a 2 month period that i tried blue tops... rating on a scale of 1-10... blue tops=3 ...Rips=8 .... I started out around 3ius ed , now up to 6ius ed...
-BigDog-