Author Topic: Dana Linn Bailey benches 225 lb !  (Read 60862 times)

che

• Getbig V
Re: Dana Linn Bailey benches 225 lb !
« Reply #200 on: June 17, 2012, 10:10:07 AM »
I`ll expose Stink Hair aka ol` "Big Gums" with the chicklets for teeth as well if I want to.

Bitch  is ugly  , she looks like Adam Lambert retarded sista

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #201 on: June 17, 2012, 10:50:25 AM »
DLB is no way a natty...quite obvious and not sure why it's even a topic since anyone who's into bodybuilding can spot it a mile away. Not saying it's bad or good, it is what it is.

The problem I have with flag nor fail is that's it's made up and fake. It's not like there is a story behind it of struggle or overcoming some challenge. It's just a marketing thing...which is fine but it has no substance behind it. I think the designs are ok...just the message behind it sucks. It's like the lame affliction and tap out shirts.

Lifting weights in a gym is not hardcore or a challenge like some tools may think.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #202 on: June 17, 2012, 11:40:17 AM »
DLB is no way a natty...quite obvious and not sure why it's even a topic since anyone who's into bodybuilding can spot it a mile away. Not saying it's bad or good, it is what it is.

The problem I have with flag nor fail is that's it's made up and fake. It's not like there is a story behind it of struggle or overcoming some challenge. It's just a marketing thing...which is fine but it has no substance behind it. I think the designs are ok...just the message behind it sucks. It's like the lame affliction and tap out shirts.

Lifting weights in a gym is not hardcore or a challenge like some tools may think.
This.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #203 on: June 17, 2012, 11:43:57 AM »

I agree , it's so simple that even retards can do it .

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: June 17, 2012, 11:45:29 AM »
I agree , it's so simple that even retards can do it .

who is the simpleton
T

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #205 on: June 17, 2012, 11:50:06 AM »
    ::)

Che feeling desperate.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #206 on: June 17, 2012, 11:54:49 AM »
What she did was strong. But not a bench press.

I believe 175lbs would be her limit if she touched her chest.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #207 on: June 17, 2012, 12:03:20 PM »
Classic Getbig thread.

It starts with Musclecenter doing his usual great job of promoting this sport we all "love". :D Then come the usual getbiggers telling how it is....a doucebaggette who clearly lies about her drug use looking like a duck......every 12 or 13th post some schmoe comes along to defend "her" and talks about how hot and bangable "she" is ::)......then comes the warrior knight in shining armour douchebag boyfriend here to defend his princess and defend her lies with an explanation to why she looks like she takes steroids with every meal and every snack (she has been training with me seven days a week for 6 years.).......some getbigger throws in a pic of an actual hot real healthy looking woman (Raquel Welch in her prime).......a few more cracks are made about the intended victim ( bitch should start dipping skoal. those gums will recede back to a normal thickness soon enough. and it goes with the manly image) ;D....than comes in ripitupbaby all upset that another "woman" is getting some attention and she posts vids/pics of herself to ease her mind once again looking for reassurance she is still relevant here on getbig ::).......than the usual photoshops are spread throughout the thread making the victim look better than usual :D......once again the knight in shining armour comes in and when he realizes he can't defend his princess anymore, he starts with the usual "Getbiggers have no life".  ::)

Like I said....classic getbig thread.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #208 on: June 17, 2012, 12:12:54 PM »
Classic Getbig thread.

It starts with Musclecenter doing his usual great job of promoting this sport we all "love". :D Then come the usual getbiggers telling how it is....a doucebaggette who clearly lies about her drug use looking like a duck......every 12 or 13th post some schmoe comes along to defend "her" and talks about how hot and bangable "she" is ::)......then comes the warrior knight in shining armour douchebag boyfriend here to defend his princess and defend her lies with an explanation to why she looks like she takes steroids with every meal and every snack (she has been training with me seven days a week for 6 years.).......some getbigger throws in a pic of an actual hot real healthy looking woman (Raquel Welch in her prime).......a few more cracks are made about the intended victim ( bitch should start dipping skoal. those gums will recede back to a normal thickness soon enough. and it goes with the manly image) ;D....than comes in ripitupbaby all upset that another "woman" is getting some attention and she posts vids/pics of herself to ease her mind once again looking for reassurance she is still relevant here on getbig ::).......than the usual photoshops are spread throughout the thread making the victim look better than usual :D......once again the knight in shining armour comes in and when he realizes he can't defend his princess anymore, he starts with the usual "Getbiggers have no life".  ::)

;D ;D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #209 on: June 17, 2012, 12:48:19 PM »
Classic Getbig thread.

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #210 on: June 17, 2012, 02:18:05 PM »
That's not a legit bench press.  She's still very strong.  Girls aren't great benchers for the most part, so anything above body weight is very impressive.  She's prolly good for 175-185 legit.   8)

That might be a little over the top  :o

:)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #211 on: June 17, 2012, 02:22:26 PM »
Why don`t they have Powerlifting competitions without any arch whatsoever?

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #212 on: June 17, 2012, 02:22:43 PM »
Why benefit does arching the back while benching give?
I always bench with my back totally flat....
choice is an illusion

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #213 on: June 17, 2012, 02:25:04 PM »
Why benefit does arching the back while benching give?
I always bench with my back totally flat....
Shorter range of motion to touch your chest. Most orgs have the rules as shoulders, ass and feet must touch and remain in contact during the lift.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #214 on: June 17, 2012, 02:31:53 PM »
ok i se.. it looks painful... and it looks like it places the back in an injury prone position IMO...
choice is an illusion

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: June 17, 2012, 02:34:15 PM »
Shorter range of motion to touch your chest. Most orgs have the rules as shoulders, ass and feet must touch and remain in contact during the lift.
Why don`t they have a flat back rule?  ???

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: June 17, 2012, 02:37:34 PM »
Why don`t they have a flat back rule?  ???
I dunno. We should ask BigBadWolfe.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: June 17, 2012, 02:40:53 PM »
R

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #218 on: June 17, 2012, 02:41:44 PM »
Coulda, shoulda, woulda.....IF she was in a comp it would not be considered legit, most serious lifters would not count those reps cause they didn't touch.

If she posts a video of her doing just a single actually touching her seperated chest, she'd get the props she's looking for. ;)
Hey, I ain`t the one that said could, would should, Coach said that I just responded, he said if she would have touched, she would have got pinned, and my opinion is she would not have gotton pinned. Anyhow your 100% right about the lift, but why even bring up form when the point was that she is strong as fuck for a female and that video indicated exactly that.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: June 17, 2012, 02:43:33 PM »
Hey, I ain`t the one that said could, would should, Coach said that I just responded, he said if she would have touched, she would have got pinned, and my opinion is she would not have gotton pinned. Anyhow your 100% right about the lift, but why even bring up form when the point was that she is strong as fuck for a female and that video indicated exactly that.
I bet she would fail at raking leaves for 30 minutes.  :-\

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: June 17, 2012, 02:47:46 PM »
How can you conclude she's strong as fuck if she didn't do the lift correctly?  Undoubtedly she's stronger than most chicks as most chicks don't have grams of testosterone pumping through them. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #221 on: June 17, 2012, 02:49:27 PM »
Not hating at all. Just calling it like I see it and knowing the difference between a partial rep and a full rep. She's good for maybe 185 on a full rep which is still good for a girl who is only 128.
You just showed your ignorance and jealousy and knowledge., you`re a coach yet you think she would have done 185 tops, lol, she would not have lost 40 lb, seriously man your hating big time, 40lb lost for an extra inch, whatever bro. Look how foolish your post is going to look when she comes out with a video of her doing 225 touching her just, and you know she will. 185, wow sometimes I wonder if you guys even train when I hear something this stupid.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #222 on: June 17, 2012, 02:51:11 PM »
How can you conclude she's strong as fuck if she didn't do the lift correctly?  Undoubtedly she's stronger than most chicks as most chicks don't have grams of testosterone pumping through them. :)
Cmon Chaos, you don`t need to see the lift done correctly to see that she is strong, now you are just trying to be politacal about it, geeez

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #223 on: June 17, 2012, 03:41:11 PM »
For a girl I do believe that lift is strong and she is strong.

However I could easily rep 420lbs doing that ROM yet if I brought it to my chest I could not budge it.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #224 on: June 17, 2012, 03:43:08 PM »
You just showed your ignorance and jealousy and knowledge., you`re a coach yet you think she would have done 185 tops, lol, she would not have lost 40 lb, seriously man your hating big time, 40lb lost for an extra inch, whatever bro. Look how foolish your post is going to look when she comes out with a video of her doing 225 touching her just, and you know she will. 185, wow sometimes I wonder if you guys even train when I hear something this stupid.

Mmm, I see it every season when I walk into a team weight on testing day. Kid gets it off the rack does the exact.same thing as this chick and calls it good. Correct his form and technique and he can't get it off his chest. Tell more about lack of knowledge.