Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
August 23, 2014, 10:36:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How fucked up is that...  (Read 5114 times)
irishdave
Getbig IV

6'5" 240lbs - Bród na nGael - Erin go Brath

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2012, 08:50:17 AM »

Of course ΝΟΤ, you fucking mongol, what did you expect? People gathering in remembrance of nazi soldiers? Jesus, could you really be so thick?

lol, just imagine there being remembrance ceremonies worldwide for nazi soldiers
Report to moderator   Logged
littledumbells
Getbig III

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2012, 08:54:09 AM »

I've just read an article about Monika Hertwig - she is the daughter of Amon Göth - German Concentration Camp Commander in Poland Krakow-Plaszow - many have seen him in the movie Schindlers List.

Monika Hertwig who only remembers green gardens, dogs and horse in memory of her childhood and only once was told by her mother that the jews were here to work and that they get food ect.

Now get this...

Monika Hertwig goes over to Israel holds presentations about her father - OPENLY CONSIDERS HERSELF GUILTY!!!!!!

WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!

I am so fucking sick that Germans still carry the collective guild syndrome with them were ever they go, the girl was fucking six years old FFS how can she be guilty of anything, if at all she was a fucking victim!!!

Sure enough one of the jewish guests actually got up gave her a hug and told her - you have never done anything you are not guilty.

IMAGINE that!!!!!

its as fucking dumb as the niece of Herrman Goering who has sterilized herself because she doesn't want to have kids and continue the Goering bloodline!!

Fucking dumb fucking people.

Its in the past it happened it was horrible - moving on doesn't mean we forget about it !!!!

So yeah....

Sorry about that whole "Jew thing"

It is not any different than some members of  X group carrying the "victim" card for generations. NO I am not just referring to blacks. There are others too. Native americans and others throughout the world
Raymondo
Getbig V

Ray of sunshine

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2012, 08:56:14 AM »

you are a fucking idiot, most of these guys had the misfortune of living in germany that time and being send to their death and had no ideology of whatsoever

No ideology? Oh reeeeaaally? Why did they not join the german resistance then? You are aware there was a german resistance against the nazis, are you not?

How come you're not in support of remembering them, instead of the fallen nazis?

You fucking worthless little troll, get out of my sight.
Raymondo
Getbig V

Ray of sunshine

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2012, 08:57:09 AM »

lol, just imagine there being remembrance ceremonies worldwide for nazi soldiers

Stark and the little uberwankfuhrer Tito (aka marcel the homo) would cream their pants.
dr.chimps
Getbig V

Beethoven's 9th. Inning

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 13, 2012, 08:58:51 AM »

Of course ΝΟΤ, you fucking mongol, what did you expect? People gathering in remembrance of nazi soldiers? Jesus, could you really be so thick?
Erm, Ronald Reagan went to Bitburg.   
Mr Nobody
Getbig V

Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2012, 02:08:16 PM »

I'm watching One Adam12 right now.
_bruce_
Getbig V

Anus Rising

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2012, 02:13:19 PM »

It's a publicity stunt.
Stalin's children are still fertile.

[
Stark
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2012, 02:51:34 PM »

They do that in Latvia, they have a march for the fallen SS soldiers every year.

Latvian have balls of fucking steel

Oly15
Getbig III

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2012, 02:51:42 PM »

Are u german Stark?

I agree fuck them (jews) if they want to still cry about shit that has already happened and been dealt with. The germans should just tell em to fuck off, whats done is done.
deadz
Getbig IV

Milton "Wiggs" Wiggins III is a Bitch

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 13, 2012, 02:53:41 PM »

I've just read an article about Monika Hertwig - she is the daughter of Amon Göth - German Concentration Camp Commander in Poland Krakow-Plaszow - many have seen him in the movie Schindlers List.

Monika Hertwig who only remembers green gardens, dogs and horse in memory of her childhood and only once was told by her mother that the jews were here to work and that they get food ect.

Now get this...

Monika Hertwig goes over to Israel holds presentations about her father - OPENLY CONSIDERS HERSELF GUILTY!!!!!!

WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!

I am so fucking sick that Germans still carry the collective guild syndrome with them were ever they go, the girl was fucking six years old FFS how can she be guilty of anything, if at all she was a fucking victim!!!

Sure enough one of the jewish guests actually got up gave her a hug and told her - you have never done anything you are not guilty.

IMAGINE that!!!!!

its as fucking dumb as the niece of Herrman Goering who has sterilized herself because she doesn't want to have kids and continue the Goering bloodline!!

Its in the past it happened it was horrible - moving on doesn't mean we forget about it !!!!

So yeah....

Your hero, Hitler, was a weak minded loser, hence his suicide. Now fuck off you scumbag Nazi!

Pure Alpha
Stark
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 13, 2012, 02:55:48 PM »

Your hero, Hitler, was a weak minded loser, hence his suicide. Now fuck off you scumbag Nazi!

yaaaawn Roll Eyes you are more boring and more small minded that the retard boy down the road.
Onetimehard
Competitors II
Getbig V

Jasher

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 13, 2012, 02:57:44 PM »

Way to much hatred in this thread Grin
arce1988
Getbig V

ARCE USA USMC

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: June 13, 2012, 03:01:07 PM »

Stark
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 13, 2012, 03:01:59 PM »

Are u german Stark?

I agree fuck them (jews) if they want to still cry about shit that has already happened and been dealt with. The germans should just tell em to fuck off, whats done is done.

Oh ffs, thats not what I meant, I don't have anything against jews why the fuck would I its only a religion and i find any religion stupid pointless and small minded.
I am talking about the do-gooders sheep small minded all time political correct dick heads that want to ram their collective guilt of something that happened a long time before I was born down my throat.

Here is an interesting thought.

Now since Germany is a multi culti country and more important and immigration country, we consider anybody who his born in Germany well German, now if a Turkish family has a child in Germany does the child has to feel guilty by the virtual fact that its now considered German?
Onetimehard
Competitors II
Getbig V

Jasher

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 13, 2012, 03:21:28 PM »

Oh ffs, thats not what I meant, I don't have anything against jews why the fuck would I its only a religion and i find any religion stupid pointless and small minded.
I am talking about the do-gooders sheep small minded all time political correct dick heads that want to ram their collective guilt of something that happened a long time before I was born down my throat.

Here is an interesting thought.

Now since Germany is a multi culti country and more important and immigration country, we consider anybody who his born in Germany well German, now if a Turkish family has a child in Germany does the child has to feel guilty by the virtual fact that its now considered German?

I agree with you but you ram the guilt to innocent individual black people that don't have anything to do with the behaviour of a few gangbangers in the same way, doesn't feel good does it.
Raymondo
Getbig V

Ray of sunshine

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 14, 2012, 12:09:59 AM »

They do that in Latvia, they have a march for the fallen SS soldiers every year.

Latvian have balls of fucking steel

I see, so this is how you met your wife in Latvia then, in a Nazi rally. Nice.
Stark
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 14, 2012, 12:50:52 AM »

I see, so this is how you met your wife in Latvia then, in a Nazi rally. Nice.

yawn Roll Eyes -try harder, you are become not funny which means soon enough I will have to ignore you Sad
Stark
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 14, 2012, 12:52:34 AM »

I agree with you but you ram the guilt to innocent individual black people that don't have anything to do with the behaviour of a few gangbangers in the same way, doesn't feel good does it.

Well you see the difference here is that - I am talking about something that has happened in the past, you are talking about behavior of your race that happens right now.
Roger Bacon
Getbig V

Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 14, 2012, 12:55:55 AM »

Now get this...

WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!

IMAGINE that!!!!!

So yeah....

I watched a documentary where she went back to her old home at the camp, I think she was sincerely feeling guilty.  She blubbered like a maniac throughout the movie.

Roger Bacon
Getbig V

Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 14, 2012, 12:58:51 AM »

Germans in general are wankers though, but Jaaaaaysus the Jews are a shower of c*nts as well. Actually, I don't really like anyone. Don't get me started on the "fear dubh".

You're alright for a German, Stark. You're a bit of craic, sure.

The only people I really like are Brits, Irish, Aussies, Canadians and the Yanks. Brazilians are cool too. I'm a nice guy.

(I'm only joking, I love everybody excep the "fear dubh")

hahahahahahha.....

Raymondo
Getbig V

Ray of sunshine

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 14, 2012, 01:01:35 AM »

Stark, was the first gift you ever made to your wife the biography of Hermann Goering?

Did you follow that with showing her your collection of Hitler Youth knives?
Stark
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 14, 2012, 01:20:59 AM »

Stark, was the first gift you ever made to your wife the biography of Hermann Goering?

now that's better Wink stop with the boring cliches, the above is good stuff.

To answer your question, no... but she was impressed with my fast library of all WW2 and in specific about my uhmm close to 50 books regarding concentration camps.

i mean she was completely clueless about the whole thing, I nearly danced the first time when she told me... SS ? yeah i think my grand dad was in the SS Cheesy

Needless to say she has learned a great deal since then.
Stark
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 14, 2012, 01:23:09 AM »

BTW have you always played the piano?
Raymondo
Getbig V

Ray of sunshine

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 14, 2012, 01:23:33 AM »

now that's better Wink stop with the boring cliches, the above is good stuff.

To answer your question, no... but she was impressed with my fast library of all WW2 and in specific about my uhmm close to 50 books regarding concentration camps.

i mean she was completely clueless about the whole thing, I nearly danced the first time when she told me... SS ? yeah i think my grand dad was in the SS Cheesy

Did you show her your zyklon B canister "souvenir" that your relatives used to gas helpless people with?
Stark
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 14, 2012, 01:24:42 AM »

Did you show her your zyklon B canister "souvenir" that your relatives used to gas helpless people with?

helpless? Please elaborate.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!