Author Topic: avengers: earths mightest heroes  (Read 705 times)

BOW

• Getbig III
avengers: earths mightest heroes
« on: June 18, 2012, 09:09:43 PM »
i gotta say this is a great show for anyone whos fans of animation/comics. i could put it right up there behind batman TAS and 90's spiderman for best comic cartoons.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
Re: avengers: earths mightest heroes
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2012, 09:11:43 PM »
Thanks for the update.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2012, 05:30:29 AM »
i gotta say this is a great show for anyone whos fans of animation/comics. i could put it right up there behind batman TAS and 90's spiderman for best comic cartoons.

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2012, 06:21:48 AM »
it's pure crap ,,

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2012, 06:45:30 AM »

I agree with you 100%......it's good writing and the animation is spectacular.......I just haven't got the time to catch all the new episodes.......there is an episode about the alien shape shifter that infiltrate the Avengers and Iron Man mistrust every avengers and left the Group and things start falling apart........I need to see the next episode on this.....batman TAS was legendary and one of it's kind and that's why it was so successful in the 90's........it was a Dramatic, Darker Batman.......I'd like to see new animation on Batman and superman from DC Comics similar to what Marvel is doing right now