Author Topic: new Irish traveller fight  (Read 7220 times)

bradistani

• Getbig V
Re: new Irish traveller fight
« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2012, 10:02:55 AM »
lol at the music when he's running

fucking hilarious  ;D

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2012, 10:08:03 AM »
Refined Irish Culture  ::)

Trailer Park of Peace

C'mon now, there is no actual proof that people who marry 1st cousins will have de-da-dees for kids. ;)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2012, 10:11:52 AM »
"Finish him!"

Looks a lot like  the same kind of school yard/parking lot I fought Teddy Fitzgerald in back in 6th grade.
Opinions varied in the lunch room and on the bus, but I feel I won  it. ::)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 18, 2012, 10:14:45 AM »
Irish fighters   ::)

Last night

That one actually surprised me, I thought Lee was a decent fighter/gate keeper going into it but maybe I just overrated him and under rated Chavez? It's gonna be interesting to see what Chavezs next few matches bring maybe the kids actually got something?

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 18, 2012, 10:28:38 AM »

Justin Timberlake's first marriage?

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 18, 2012, 10:32:02 AM »
Justin Timberlake's first marriage?

Hahaha the resemblance is actually the first thing I noticed too  :)

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2012, 10:32:30 AM »
the best thing about gypo fights isn't the usually shite fight, but the crowd when it gets over excited. skip to 6.03 for the only thing worth watching !

These guys actually make Kimbo Slice seem skilled.  ::)

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #32 on: June 18, 2012, 11:16:20 AM »
Im Half irish half cuban grew up in a trailer park.  In the 80's it was full of decent people lots of families. In the 90's it got pretty rough.  In my trailer park it would be one or two white guys vs. A bunch of african american negros.  If the white guy beat who he was fighting he would have to deal with all the friends too.  Sometimes you would see a nerdy little white guy getting picked on and then snap and beat somenodys ass that you wouldnt of thought he could beat and then everybody would leave that kid alone.  He could snap on you.  And conversly the kid who was bullying that got his ass beat would have othe kids stand up to him afte that.   One of my friends wheni was a kid that thought he was a tough guy got beat up by this kid who everybody used to make fun of for being gay. He talked with a lisp and was feminine.  Well, anyway, he whooped my friends ass bad.  I mean hat kid could figh his ass off.  Nobody ever fucked with that kid again after that.  After that i was making fun of my friend and was like hahaha you got beat up by a gay guy.  And he says, "so what, you would have got your ass whioped too.  You cant beat him.".   Iny mind i realized he was right and was like, "fuck, he's right.  That guy would kick my ass." but i just said, " haha yeah right,man.  Whatever.". And then i  made sure i never talked shit to the gay kid or my buddy for getting his ass whipoed evr again.  I think we were like 10 or 11.  Hahaha that vid took me back. 
Sounds like a nice place to live.... ::)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 18, 2012, 01:06:13 PM »
Sounds like a nice place to live.... ::)

I'll split the trailer down payment with ya and we are there !
We can slide a few bucks to a family and get one of those irish cuties in the big wedding dress.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: June 18, 2012, 03:11:07 PM »
Bunch of savages.