Author Topic: I wish to thank a few of you that care here...  (Read 14905 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
X2. bunch of SCUM on this board, the majority who "abuse' steroids themselves. ;)

I hope every single fucking asshole who wishes Derek ill health, get the same fucking disease.

actually no i don't,  because I'm not a scumbag.

Derek may rub some people the wrong way, but what the fuck did he ever do to ANY of you that you wish the man even more health issues.

He's an asshole, big fucking deal....I think half of this board are just as  much of a fucking asshole as Derek... but i don't wish death on them.

Calm down gloria

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
X2. bunch of SCUM on this board, the majority who "abuse' steroids themselves. ;)

I hope every single fucking asshole who wishes Derek ill health, get the same fucking disease.

Derek may rub some people the wrong way, but what the fuck did he ever do to ANY of you that you wish the man even more health issues.

He's an asshole, big fucking deal....I think half of this board are just as  much of a fucking asshole as Derek... but i don't wish death on them.

The man was the agent of his own destruction, in fact he set upon destroying himself with a rare fervour and he did it in front of everybody here, all the while being callous, noisy, insolent and extremely attention-seeking. Also he can't type a sentence to save his life :)

I didn't see anyone actually wishing ill-health on him- nor do I, actually. Do you know what I really have for DA?

Spidey

• Getbig III
first of all retard if your kidn eys before dialisys is working only 30% and if you have clearene rates from dialisys 60TO 80% you feel and look way better  trust me. my bun and creatinine levels where high. and the filitration was low before. so yes dummy for now i feel awesome. maybe two years ill feel less but for now im feeling way better then before i got sick. thanks einstein.and thats why you go see if you get a transplant from a donar. so you dont have to be on dialysis for the rest of your life.

What i'm saying here douchebag is that there are tons of people who deserve a transplant before you do and the way you're tlking about dyalisis you make it seem like a walk in the park!
I don't know how fast you can get a donor in the U.S but it's not as easy as you are making it out to be in your delusion! And guess what? There are people who HAVE TO BE ON IT for the rest of their lives bevcause shitbags like you, thanks to being younger, steal their places on the transplant lists!!!!!

Douche

kevcat

• Getbig IV
Re: I wish to thank a few of you that care here...
« Reply #53 on: June 19, 2012, 06:55:13 AM »
Has Derek ever actually said why this happened to him? What exactly were you taking all those years? maybe be open with information, and it could stop others going down the same road man..

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #54 on: June 19, 2012, 11:39:31 AM »
Is it worse that i dont care if he lives or dies?  I dont wish for his death.  I dont wish for his revovery either.  Actually, i never think of this piece of shit unless he posts a self loving attention whore thread of himself.  So, i think it is worse to not give two shits what happens eithe way.  Derek, if you live or die i dont give two flying shits.  Nobody will miss you.  You were on the t nation dead pool.  They have been right a couple times.  When the grim reaper calls i will read the thread on getbig and go... Meh, who cares.  Good riddance.  That is far worse than actually wanting illhealth for you.  And if you get better i will also go....meh, who gives a shit.  Lucky s.o.b.  Cheated death.  Next topic

I don't wish for his death but if someone dies because he's got the organ before them and he still lives the life of a bodybuilder, then WTF!

Natural Man

• Getbig V
I'm glad you find dialysis to be such a boon because you don't deserve a transplant.
hahahahaha  ;D

Derek, you will never learn will you?

Fucking disconnect your internet connexion once and for all.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
just as curiosity, what fucked up your kidneys? diuretics or something else?
how dare you...it s genetics  ::) All "men" had it in his family  ::)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
NOBODY deserves to endure this kind of illness. I hope you get a donar and have a healthy outcome.

obviously he does.

Is it worse that i dont care if he lives or dies?  I dont wish for his death.  I dont wish for his revovery either.  Actually, i never think of this piece of shit unless he posts a self loving attention whore thread of himself.  So, i think it is worse to not give two shits what happens eithe way.  Derek, if you live or die i dont give two flying shits.  Nobody will miss you.  You were on the t nation dead pool.  They have been right a couple times.  When the grim reaper calls i will read the thread on getbig and go... Meh, who cares.  Good riddance.  That is far worse than actually wanting illhealth for you.  And if you get better i will also go....meh, who gives a shit.  Lucky s.o.b.  Cheated death.  Next topic
he started this thread out of the blue to get attention. Just like every single time in the past. He asks us to judge him for some reasons. He constantly gives us the stick to beat him. It's as if we were responsible for his problems and he tells us "see you assholes? im still alive and well haha, look at me and my cousin i pretend is my current gf! -why this need to pose with a woman everytime he posts a pic randomly out of nowhere with noone asking? the g4p thingy hurting?-" . Completely living in his own little world. He destroyed his body and health, he keeps harassing people , he s the asshole whatever the way you look at it. Fact is, absolutely nobody on here cares about his sorry ass, his life, his fate. But dude has so little significant real life relationships with other humans that he takes the internet very seriously. This scum is inconceivably vain and fake on the internet, and must be twice worse in real life.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: June 21, 2012, 03:40:03 PM »
Is it worse that i dont care if he lives or dies?  I dont wish for his death.  I dont wish for his revovery either.  Actually, i never think of this piece of shit unless he posts a self loving attention whore thread of himself.  So, i think it is worse to not give two shits what happens eithe way.  Derek, if you live or die i dont give two flying shits.  Nobody will miss you.  You were on the t nation dead pool.  They have been right a couple times.  When the grim reaper calls i will read the thread on getbig and go... Meh, who cares.  Good riddance.  That is far worse than actually wanting illhealth for you.  And if you get better i will also go....meh, who gives a shit.  Lucky s.o.b.  Cheated death.  Next topic

I suggest you consider a career as a grief counselor . You have a natural empathy and conern for your fellow man.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #59 on: June 21, 2012, 05:10:46 PM »
I suggest you consider a career as a grief counselor . You have a natural empathy and conern for your fellow man.
Spot on

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #60 on: June 21, 2012, 05:13:03 PM »

Shit.....Howard was one typo away from a non-retard post.   ;D

Wonders never cease.  ;D

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #61 on: June 22, 2012, 05:44:15 AM »
you always struck me as a real dick. the type of guy that used people and looked down on them. hoever, i do hope you have a good recovery and a long life.

Do something constructive with your time, that way if you have 1 more week or 30 more years, when it comes time to die, you can travel in peace.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
obviously he does.
he started this thread out of the blue to get attention. Just like every single time in the past. He asks us to judge him for some reasons. He constantly gives us the stick to beat him. It's as if we were responsible for his problems and he tells us "see you assholes? im still alive and well haha, look at me and my cousin i pretend is my current gf! -why this need to pose with a woman everytime he posts a pic randomly out of nowhere with noone asking? the g4p thingy hurting?-" . Completely living in his own little world. He destroyed his body and health, he keeps harassing people , he s the asshole whatever the way you look at it. Fact is, absolutely nobody on here cares about his sorry ass, his life, his fate. But dude has so little significant real life relationships with other humans that he takes the internet very seriously. This scum is inconceivably vain and fake on the internet, and must be twice worse in real life.

For once I actually agree with something you said.... :-\
A

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.

Pretty much sums it up. For some the line between online fallacy and real life is way too thin.

Have any of you douche met him? I have. He's a human being, like him or not, I challenge anyone on here to come out and explain what he has done to you personally. Well beside Vince  ;D.
®

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
Pretty much sums it up. For some the line between online fallacy and real life is way too thin.

Have any of you douche met him? I have. He's a human being, like him or not, I challenge anyone on here to come out and explain what he has done to you personally. Well beside Vince  ;D.
As Derek basically gave everyone the finger who told him to slow down and get routine blood tests etc for the last 8 yrs I have no sympathy for the moron. Since ESRD is one of the only diseases that Medicare actually pays for the expenses, all of us get American getbiggers who bust our balls working everyday and not consuming vast amounts of juice and synthol have to pay for this retard's treatment.  Sucking schmoe dick and jerking off on webcams doesn't usually offer the best healthcare insurance.

WYSIWYG

• Getbig II
« Reply #65 on: July 04, 2012, 10:16:00 AM »
you dumb cockbreath, you get no sympathy. Injecting to glory to look like a bag of limp dicks do wonders. Piss poor excuse of a man

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #66 on: July 04, 2012, 10:16:49 AM »
amazing bber nonetheless

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #67 on: July 04, 2012, 10:27:07 AM »
Is this a final goodbye before you hang yourself on a bridge?

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #68 on: July 04, 2012, 10:30:20 AM »
he will be remembered as one of the best bodybuilders

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: July 04, 2012, 10:41:18 AM »
Derek. Get completely out of the bb scene. Leave it!   Stop getting your self esteem from how you look. You are unbalanced mentally and have to move on.  Take up real estate or swimming or start a business. Learn to like yourself. Learn to be alone. Go backpacking for a month in the wilderness to find out who you are and how you got so messed up.
You need to tear it all down and rebuild yourself with new thoughts, freinds and actions. This is your second chance at a new life.  And throw away every mirror in your house!! it feeds that desperate child that wants to be accepted.  No one will accept you if you dont accept yourself......YOU NEED A JOURNEY!!!

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne

I'll show some empathy when he shows some humility.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #71 on: July 04, 2012, 10:56:20 AM »
you dumb cockbreath, you get no sympathy. Injecting to glory to look like a bag of limp dicks do wonders. Piss poor excuse of a man
Oh shit!!  LOL  ;D

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #72 on: July 04, 2012, 01:51:02 PM »
  what caused his kidneys to fail?

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #73 on: July 04, 2012, 01:58:11 PM »
  what caused his kidneys to fail?

Flex Wheeler and Tom prince called and said it's genetics combined with moderate Advil use.
®

Danjo

• Getbig IV
  • If you're coming on...then come on!
« Reply #74 on: July 04, 2012, 02:27:36 PM »
Flex Wheeler and Tom prince called and said it's genetics combined with moderate Advil use.
LMFAO  ;D
H