Author Topic: This Filth Claims Natural  (Read 13729 times)

supernick

• Getbig IV
Re: This Filth Claims Natural
« Reply #125 on: June 27, 2012, 07:54:27 PM »
hammer your on a bodybuilding board.... if your really so against roids , gp to some natty forum or somthing.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: June 27, 2012, 07:56:13 PM »
Accept junkies?

C'mon dude. Ain't no user stealing shit to support their roid habbit, stop with the nonsense man, you know it's just foolish.
?

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #127 on: June 27, 2012, 09:50:17 PM »
C'mon dude. Ain't no user stealing shit to support their roid habbit, stop with the nonsense man, you know it's just foolish.
I just robbed an old woman and pistol whipped a priest to get my GH fix. Maybe he is on to something.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #128 on: June 29, 2012, 10:01:33 AM »
Stop using steroids.
Want to hear a funny story? A guy I know went to the doctor and asked what his opinion on steroids is,...the doctor answered 'they are bad blah blah blah, don't do it, this and that"... So several months went by and the same guy went to the same doctor and asked about hormone replacement therapy and the doctor answered, "HRT is very good, makes you feel good and young, a great route if your test levels are low",..
So now this guy is taking test E. Point being this doctor just proved the propaganda behind roids and the ignorance of people like you.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #129 on: June 29, 2012, 10:21:36 AM »
Want to hear a funny story? A guy I know went to the doctor and asked what his opinion on steroids is,...the doctor answered 'they are bad blah blah blah, don't do it, this and that"... So several months went by and the same guy went to the same doctor and asked about hormone replacement therapy and the doctor answered, "HRT is very good, makes you feel good and young, a great route if your test levels are low",..
So now this guy is taking test E. Point being this doctor just proved the propaganda behind roids and the ignorance of people like you.
COOL STORY BRAH,,,