Author Topic: I-5 frwy Road Rage Beating  (Read 7635 times)

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
Re: I-5 frwy Road Rage Beating
« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2012, 03:22:18 PM »
i just feel like crying when i see a man obviously knocked out and the other guy kicking him to the head repeatedly so sad, and it angers me  >:(

that is no respect for a human life, your life is forever changed
Lots of animals running around this planet JF. You need to watch your back at all times when in public. Sick world we live in and the sooner you realize that the better off you'll be.
T

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2012, 03:23:27 PM »
oh great pleasant african american music playing in the background

love how the black video tapeing guy seems to be enjoying the fact the dude is knocked out, seems like hes going to heckle the guy, but maybe this is a good thing to do for a guy thats just been knocked out to wake up his senses?
A

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2012, 05:26:03 PM »
i never understood the face kicking either, i mean if you got the man down, let him get back on his feet, and if he wants go to a second round i'm sure the odds are he will be get dropped again, most tho wont want 2 rounds of face bashing

On a side note, Dude in red should have stayed in his car and called the cops, if he isnt skilled to go 3 on 1 then dont even bother

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #28 on: June 19, 2012, 05:32:54 PM »
That little bag of bones beener would have gotten his little ass thrown off the side of the I-5 overpass if his buddies wouldn't have jumped in, truth be told.
Yup,dude was doing good until the other guy jumped in.

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2012, 05:33:30 PM »
I SHOULD TEACH HIM THAT JAB MICHAEL JAI WHITE TAUGHT ME ( IS THAT WIERD)?
i

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2012, 05:34:20 PM »
My mission would be to find those fuckers one at a time with a baseball bat..............just sayin` !

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2012, 05:37:25 PM »
YOU GOTTA BE CAREFULL THERES ALOT OF CRAZY MOTHERFUCKERS OUT THERE, SOME WILL EVEN CHASE U INTO A JACK IN THE BOX AND BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU  ;) ;) ;) ( IS THAT WIERD?)
i

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #32 on: June 19, 2012, 05:37:51 PM »
i just feel like crying when i see a man obviously knocked out and the other guy kicking him to the head repeatedly so sad, and it angers me  >:(

that is no respect for a human life, your life is forever changed

Yes, this is just despicable.

Back in the 70's when we fought, we had honor, no cheap shots, and if the opponent fell down, we would give him the time to get up.

Today, people have no honor anymore, people have lost their civilized manner.

What to blame? What they're fed through media, environment, upbringing, or coming from another country?

I have no idea why people act so uncivilized these days, with no respect for humanity at all. No sense of honor in those monkeys.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #33 on: June 19, 2012, 05:39:47 PM »
Yes, this is just despicable.

Back in the 70's when we fought, we had honor, no cheap shots, and if the opponent fell down, we would give him the time to get up.

Today, people have no honor anymore, people have lost their civilized manner.

What to blame? What they're fed through media, environment, upbringing, or coming from another country?

I have no idea why people act so uncivilized these days, with no respect for humanity at all. No sense of honor in those monkeys.
Just the way people are today. People's ego's todays, they cant stand an ass whipping.

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: June 19, 2012, 05:43:04 PM »
THOSE TWO MEXICANS KNOW HOW TO FIGHT GOOD!!! IF I WAS THE THIRD MEXICAN I WOULD JUMPED IN AND GOT IN MINE A COUPLE HOTT ONES FUCK IT WHY NOT THEY WERE FREE ( IS THAT WIERD ) ?
i

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #35 on: June 19, 2012, 05:48:19 PM »
THOSE TWO MEXICANS KNOW HOW TO FIGHT GOOD!!! IF I WAS THE THIRD MEXICAN I WOULD JUMPED IN AND GOT IN MINE A COUPLE HOTT ONES FUCK IT WHY NOT THEY WERE FREE ( IS THAT WIERD ) ?
I dont think anyone is buying into your attempts at trolling with this one bro. Gotta switch it up.

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: June 19, 2012, 06:00:14 PM »
I dont think anyone is buying into your attempts at trolling with this one bro. Gotta switch it up.
NOBODIES TALKIN TO U  :'( :'( :'( :'(
i

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 19, 2012, 06:00:58 PM »
Typical pussy shit......these guys are brave in a group.....one on one.....is another story.

A fight should be one on one.....period...paragra ph......none of this two on one shit.

Where do these morons come from......The guy in the red had things under control.....pisses me off when punks gang up on one person......That is the only way these low lifes survive.....they can't do anything by themselves.....they are weak minded individuals.

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: June 19, 2012, 06:04:06 PM »
Typical pussy shit......these guys are brave in a group.....one on one.....is another story.

A fight should be one on one.....period...paragra ph......none of this two on one shit.

Where do these morons come from......The guy in the red had things under control.....pisses me off when punks gang up on one person......That is the only way these low lifes survive.....they can't do anything by themselves.....they are weak minded individuals.
BECAUSE WHEN U CAN GET SOMETHING FOR FREE TAKE ADVANTAGE PUNCHES,KICKS,MONEY, EBT ETC.
i

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: June 19, 2012, 06:11:35 PM »
^ HE'S WEIRD. (IS THAT WEIRD?)
No it`s SPOT ON !  ;)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #40 on: June 19, 2012, 06:14:47 PM »
license Plate Number --Ohio  3UGW962

Guy in red shirt went from Black dude to, Old Brazilian JuJitsu, to and old beaten Pakistani

::)

Dumbasses never heard of neck injuries!  Dont play macho and all that "damn brah" and move the guy, wait for the Ambu.

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: June 19, 2012, 06:23:50 PM »
Those dudes are fucked.

Everything on film, car, plate, ID's, etc..

Me Vale Madre Para La Raza, Vatos Locos.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #42 on: June 19, 2012, 06:25:54 PM »
Only time I ever got the shit kicked out of me it was a situation just like that. I squared up, dropped the dude, he reached up and grabbed my shirt to pull himself up and I fell on top of him. I hit him twice in the face, then heard feet running quickly towards me and thought "oh shit". His buddy kicked me in the fucking face and his other buddy stomped me in my back a few times. I stood up with his buddy, and was trying to run him out into the street/traffic and only got as far as the shrubs and dropped him there. We talked shit for a few minutes and then they left, and I left. I was drunk, and the next morning when I woke up, I looked at my nose and was like "fuck, I got got". After that, I always try to walk away. Shit was embarrassing to go to work like that on Monday. Good thing was, he didn't kick me hard enough to make it that bad. I had black eyes on Monday-Thursday and by Friday it was completely gone. It really did a number on my pride though. That's the last time I ever thought about going one on more than one. It's too hard.

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #43 on: June 19, 2012, 06:26:40 PM »
I by no means support the 2-on-1 and head kicking bullshit at the end, but:

a. The guy in red starting making the more aggressive first moves with his kicks. He knew he was ready to go. It was a risk he took being on his own.

b. There's no video of how it started. The guy in red was the car in the back. Is it possible he actually hit the other guy from behind with his car, and was thus at fault?

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: June 19, 2012, 06:33:01 PM »
No rules in a street fight, I hope this helps.

PS: The guy in red made many mistakes  and he paid for it.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #45 on: June 19, 2012, 09:06:49 PM »
Egos... ::)

Realize the fragility of life, suck up a few minutes of your pride being hurt, get back in your car, go home, see your wife and family, live another day.

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: June 19, 2012, 09:25:45 PM »
No rules in a street fight, I hope this helps.

PS: The guy in red made many mistakes  and he paid for it.

thats right he fucked with the wrong vatos
i

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: June 19, 2012, 09:32:43 PM »
::)

Dumbasses never heard of neck injuries!  Dont play macho and all that "damn brah" and move the guy, wait for the Ambu.

Exactly. Apparently it was of vital importance to those idiots for the guy to be sitting up.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #48 on: June 19, 2012, 09:35:16 PM »
in all fairness -

this was a fight this man openly entered.   rolled up his sleeves even.    

had he stayed in his vehicle with his glock, and emptied the fucking brain of anyone who attacked him with intent to harm -

He would have been fine and legal.

instead, he embraces his rage and enters a street fight against a carload of bad guys.  Stupid move.  Darwinism at its finest.  

STAY IN YOUR DAMN CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Defend yourself if the other guy commits a forcible felony.  Otherwise, stay in your vehicle.

Everybody thinks they're Al Bundy these days.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #49 on: June 19, 2012, 11:07:43 PM »
license Plate Number --Ohio  3UGW962

Guy in red shirt went from Black dude to, Old Brazilian JuJitsu, to and old beaten Pakistani

Just saw the video on the news. It's one of those...

1. Guess the race

2. Did you really expect them to fight that dude one on one? They rarely fight anyone one on one. Sorry of that sounds racist but its true.