Author Topic: All Supa Dupa for the summer...anyone else?  (Read 21690 times)

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
Re: All Supa Dupa for the summer...anyone else?
« Reply #75 on: June 26, 2012, 07:56:40 AM »
jesus what a miss , never done drugs and alcohol oh brother

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #76 on: June 26, 2012, 08:07:32 AM »
Life is to short to live it sober. Fuck that noise

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #77 on: June 26, 2012, 08:18:25 AM »

agree, why would anyone want that?

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #78 on: June 26, 2012, 08:38:57 AM »

Its also too short to spend it high or drunk all the time but to never in your life experience what its like to have an altered mind state is bizarre to me. But like I said earlier...comic books.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #79 on: June 26, 2012, 08:45:23 AM »
Its also too short to spend it high or drunk all the time but to never in your life experience what its like to have an altered mind state is bizarre to me. But like I said earlier...comic books.
Most def. The older I get, the less partying I do. I don't drink anymore but will def smoke weed till the day I die. The hard stuff? Rarely

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #80 on: June 26, 2012, 08:48:53 AM »
I know a dude that had a sip of beer and his heart exploded.
WHAT A MESS,,,

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: June 26, 2012, 09:00:17 AM »

Never appealed to me...ever.

My older brother and his friends were big time super-popular party guys, with all the booze, drugs and sluts/prostitutes you could ever want. It just turned me off when I saw their life. They were all also big time steroid/pain killer abusers (they trained and took drugs with former IFBB  bodybuilder Paul Demayo who was another abusing idiot) and it always baffled me how badly they treated their bodies. Sure, they were big, beefy, and bloafy, but they were never truly ripped or looked good. I took everything they were doing and did the complete opposite.

Today most of them are either dead (like Demayo), in jail or alcoholics and they look 1000 years old. My brother's immune system is shot to hell as he gets sick very easily, luckily he found religion so he doesn't smoke, drink, gamble or takes drugs anymore, but he looks absolutely horrible and old (he's going to be 40 this year but he looks like he's 50). One addiction for another I guess. All those years of "the good life" has taken its toll on all of those idiots.

Me...I look like a million bucks and I'm in great health. The reactions I get from people and them today is everything I worked so hard to achieve. I love it.

Marky Mark here at 2:08 is what I wanted to achieve when I was kid. When I saw this I knew the direction I wanted to go.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #82 on: June 26, 2012, 09:51:32 AM »
Never appealed to me...ever.

My older brother and his friends were big time super-popular party guys, with all the booze, drugs and sluts/prostitutes you could ever want. It just turned me off when I saw their life. They were all also big time steroid/pain killer abusers (they trained and took drugs with former IFBB  bodybuilder Paul Demayo who was another abusing idiot) and it always baffled me how badly they treated their bodies. Sure, they were big, beefy, and bloafy, but they were never truly ripped or looked good. I took everything they were doing and did the complete opposite.

Today most of them are either dead (like Demayo), in jail or alcoholics and they look 1000 years old. My brother's immune system is shot to hell as he gets sick very easily, luckily he found religion so he doesn't smoke, drink, gamble or takes drugs anymore, but he looks absolutely horrible and old (he's going to be 40 this year but he looks like he's 50). One addiction for another I guess. All those years of "the good life" has taken its toll on all of those idiots.

Me...I look like a million bucks and I'm in great health. The reactions I get from people and them today is everything I worked so hard to achieve. I love it.

Marky Mark here at 2:08 is what I wanted to achieve when I was kid. When I saw this I knew the direction I wanted to go.

Indie - did they train at Everett's Golds or World Gym Sommerville?
Y

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #83 on: June 26, 2012, 10:29:28 AM »
good work bro. diet is obviously spot on.

your face looks like a bag of throw up though

and enough with the marky mark obsession, its giving me bad vibrations

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #84 on: June 26, 2012, 10:51:30 AM »
good work bro. diet is obviously spot on.

your face looks like a bag of throw up though

and enough with the marky mark obsession, its giving me bad vibrations
lol,,,

DKlent

• Getbig III
« Reply #85 on: June 26, 2012, 10:56:48 AM »
Anyone who criticizes this guy is an asshole. He has a good physique. Better than most people who post here, and that is a fact.

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: June 26, 2012, 10:59:00 AM »
Indie - did they train at Everett's Golds or World Gym Sommerville?

Yeah, they trained everywhere in the surrounding area, we all grew up in Waltham, MA. They also lifted at Powerhouse Gym in Watertown, MA which was a BIG TIME drug gym with huge guys everywhere you looked. Mike Matarrazzo used to frequent that place with Demayo and others. I remember seeing Vic Richards there back in the early 90's, his legs were GIGANTIC!!!

My brother and his friends also hung out at a club called FACES in Cambridge MA. where all the cool people hung out in the late 80's and early 90's. I remember reading an interview with Mike Matarrazzo where he said he went to FACES every weekend back in the day. All the big juice heads used to go there. My brother was part of the clique and they all could've been hanging with Mike there but I wouldn't have known for sure because I was too young for those guys.

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: June 26, 2012, 11:17:43 AM »
Anyone who criticizes this guy is an asshole. He has a good physique. Better than most people who post here, and that is a fact.

Thanks.

I will never be "big" by BB standards and I never had the best genetics (never claimed to), but I'm a prime example of what someone can achieve if they have dedication, goals, a good lifting/diet plan that works for them and discipline. I'm happy with what I got and I'm confident in myself. That's why I can post my pics on these boards again and again. I achieved my goals from a physique standpoint and that's something I will always be proud of.

Lou Ferrigno said to me back in 2008 at the Wizard World Philly comic convention that I had some of the best abs he had seen in a long time. Now I know the guy is a jerk, but for me to hear that from a legend that competed with Arnold is simply amazing!! Hell, I'm the biggest Hulk fan in the world too. This is the payoff for my hard work. Once again, I always had bad genetics to work with...

Here are a few pics from today

Flame away guys and keep looking for that gyno I'm suppose to have...

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: June 26, 2012, 11:22:55 AM »
Thanks.

I will never be "big" by BB standards and I never had the best genetics (never claimed to), but I'm a prime example of what someone can achieve if they have dedication, goals, a good lifting/diet plan that works for them and discipline. I'm happy with what I got and I'm confident in myself. That's why I can post my pics on these boards again and again. I achieved my goals from a physique standpoint and that's something I will always be proud of.

Lou Ferrigno said to me back in 2008 at the Wizard World Philly comic convention that I had some of the best abs he had seen in a long time. Now I know the guy is a jerk, but for me to hear that from a legend that competed with Arnold is simply amazing!! Hell, I'm the biggest Hulk fan in the world too. This is the payoff for my hard work. Once again, I always had bad genetics to work with...

Here are a few pics from today

Flame away guys and keep looking for that gyno I'm suppose to have...

can't knock your physique at all mate.. but that tattoo  :-X

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #89 on: June 26, 2012, 01:34:10 PM »
No drugs or alcohol but you can inject your butt with a syringe with steroids from some crap you bought out of the trunk of some drug dealer? You look in great shape and that's not from a bodybuilding reference.  I wonder how you look without the syringe? Would you pat yourself on the back then or would you look like crap?

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #90 on: June 26, 2012, 01:45:01 PM »
No drugs or alcohol but you can inject your butt with a syringe with steroids from some crap you bought out of the trunk of some drug dealer? You look in great shape and that's not from a bodybuilding reference.  I wonder how you look without the syringe? Would you pat yourself on the back then or would you look like crap?
He looks good steroids or not. Who gives a fuck if he's on or not.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #91 on: June 26, 2012, 03:50:49 PM »
He looks good steroids or not. Who gives a fuck if he's on or not.

I do because I have seen so many guys that look like crap without the assist but want praise when on.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #92 on: June 26, 2012, 03:51:04 PM »
First off, it constantly changes and depends on how I feel. I work 1 body part a day, sometimes I'll split it up with doing shoulders in the morning and then later in the day or I'll just do it in the afternoon once. And I'm always static, I change up the days I do body parts. Say one week I did shoulders on Monday, next week I'll do it on Friday or I might even miss doing them the following week. I like being spontaneous because this helps stimulate growth for me. And I always end my workout with abs, 100 upper and 100 lower with strict form. I NEVER go heavy on weights (a good reason why I have never been hurt) all strict form, basic movements, high reps and total isolation. I'll also change up the reps on each set, 5, 8, 10, 12, 15 whatever. I go totally on feeling and I always get an incredible burn. Mind to muscle connection is important. My total workouts last between 20 minutes to an hour, it all depends on how my body looks and feels and is constantly in flux. Works like charm.

The only thing I'm pretty strict on is my diet and it's very important that I don't miss any meals because I'm naturally lean and the food helps me maintain my size and keeps me from being flat. My 6 meal a day diet is very clean with all the essentials; egg whites (some yokes), oatmeal, sweet potatoes, vegetables, meat, chicken, tuna (I don't do any supplements, all my nutrients and protein is from pure food, unless I'm traveling which I'll eat a Pure Protein bar or Met Rex bar depending on how I look). By week 7 I start to lean out and increase my carbs (just a little). Without fail by week 15 to 17 I am ripped, vascular and hard as steel. My body never fails to respond. Now to maintain my muscle I'll have HUGE cheat days once or twice a week depending on how I look (usually Thursday and Saturday but these change as well. I like Saturday because I can sit on the couch all day and just eat) eating any and everything (pizza, pasta, ice cream, candy, cereal, cookies) literally all day long and as much as I want. I also don't train at all during those days so my body will naturally absorb all the fats and carbs I get down.

I truly believe that this formula works like a charm (for me anyway). And that the long 7 month layoff, the rest, and staying away from everything regulates my body so well so when it's time to get back on my cycle, it responds so well to it.
Try having two cheat days as a natural.  Drugs help out alot when it comes to diet.

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: June 26, 2012, 04:34:10 PM »
I do because I have seen so many guys that look like crap without the assist but want praise when on.

Hey, I'm not going to please everybody here and I know I'm a target of ridicule no matter how good I look from the jealous guys on these boards. But I'm happy within my life and I'm proud of my accomplishments no matter what anybody says. Do the naysayers feel the same? No, probably not.

And despite how "shitty" I look off, I'm not embarrassed or insulted by it. If I was I wouldn't go off for 7 months a year and enjoy life being "normal" doing whatever I want. I'm not addicted to the PEDS or the pump. Do I like the attention, sure, who wouldn't. But do I need it? No way. My light cycle only lasts 20 weeks and then it's done and by mid-August I'm done. Nothing wrong with finding a system that works for you and it's nice not being pressured by insecurities, because even though I'm in a relationship now, I never needed it to get girls. Hell, in my last real relationship I took two years off before I touched another weight or PED.

The only thing I'm addicted to is superheroes and all the adventures they take me on...

BANG!!!! BANG!!!! BANG!!!!

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #94 on: June 26, 2012, 05:01:56 PM »
Try having two cheat days as a natural.  Drugs help out alot when it comes to diet.
Bullshit. If you diet strict enough during the week then you can have the weekend to cheat. I dont have a fast metabolism and have gotten into phenominal shape natty. That's taking into acct a STRICT diet during the week. No cheating whatsoever during the week. Lots of people say they diet hard and they have no clue

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: June 26, 2012, 05:20:32 PM »
inspirational thread.  you say you aren't addicted to the pump but nevertheless do you get a pump when you work out?

i can't believe you can just drop weightlifting for 7 months out of the year.  do you do any sort of exercise during that time, or are you just sedentary?  man, that would drive me crazy.

great physique.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #96 on: June 26, 2012, 05:30:16 PM »
Looking good indie-lad.

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: June 26, 2012, 06:06:45 PM »
You look like dudes that have been in and out of jail their entire life. Like you've never pushed a heavy weight before. It's a ''good'' physique in terms of you not being a fat fuck but overall not impressive.

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: June 26, 2012, 08:08:14 PM »
inspirational thread.  you say you aren't addicted to the pump but nevertheless do you get a pump when you work out?

i can't believe you can just drop weightlifting for 7 months out of the year.  do you do any sort of exercise during that time, or are you just sedentary?  man, that would drive me crazy.

great physique.

Thanks.

No, nothing at all. I've never really been a fan of lifting and dieting...I mean, who really is? I try to get as fat as I can because the fatter I get, the more harder I seem to become in the end when I lean out. Hey, I love to eat and there is nothing better than eating without a care in the world.

What do I do? I just spend time and enjoy life with my 7 year old daughter. I'm blessed because we are very close (and very alike) and have a wonderful relationship. What kind of dad would I be if we couldn't eat pounds of Pillsbury cookie dough and watch superhero cartoons together? Besides when I get so vascular she doesn't really like it. It kinda freaks her out and she thinks I'm going to rip. :D

I may be lame compared to a lot of you "party animals" here on Getbig, but nothing is better than playing games and discovering things with my baby girl...nothing.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #99 on: June 26, 2012, 08:14:20 PM »
Thanks.

No, nothing at all. I've never really been a fan of lifting and dieting...I mean, who really is? I try to get as fat as I can because the fatter I get, the more harder I seem to become in the end when I lean out. Hey, I love to eat and there is nothing better than eating without a care in the world.

What do I do? I just spend time and enjoy life with my 7 year old daughter. I'm blessed because we are very close (and very alike) and have a wonderful relationship. What kind of dad would I be if we couldn't eat pounds of Pillsbury cookie dough and watch superhero cartoons together? Besides when I get so vascular she doesn't really like it. It kinda freaks her out and she thinks I'm going to rip. :D

I may be lame compared to a lot of you "party animals" here on Getbig, but nothing is better than playing games and discovering things with my baby girl...nothing.
Done my share of partying and nothing compares to being with my 5yr old son